Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 52. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
What do you guys think the opening of CryptoAve will do with the price of DGC? The last week, the price has only decreased.

I didnt expected that..
The people who were buying in anticipation of CAve did so before Feb 10th. Remove the demand, and the price will drop.

[EDIT]There's also the BTC price drop to consider.

Allright. I still think it's weird..   Spend allmost the last of my BTC last night on buying DigitalCoins for 0.00024000 BTC each.  As CryptoAve should open today, why did it hit the lowest price (together with 11 february) since a long time.. ;\.

We'll see how it goes.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
What do you guys think the opening of CryptoAve will do with the price of DGC? The last week, the price has only decreased.

I didnt expected that..
The people who were buying in anticipation of CAve did so before Feb 10th. Remove the demand, and the price will drop.

[EDIT]There's also the BTC price drop to consider.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I'm particularly looking forward to digitalcoin's new web presence. The drafts I have seen look terrific.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

I didnt expected that..
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All hope has died
Still can't wait for CryptoAve to launch, gonna be good times!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just a nice bump don't forget to check http://goo.gl/oK0duY 
for the news on Cryptoave
legendary
New ebay Auction - 15GB digitalcoin USB Flipcard Flashdrive and 150 DGC pre-loaded Crypto Card by FiniteByDesign.net

See: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111276416313

I'm still keen to help advertise digitalcoin outside of the crypto currency world ! Looking forward to the launch of CryptoAve !

Do you finally have a set price in DGC (Europe) including shipping? It's not gonna make any promotional difference to sell these on ebay for fiat. An auction site with dgc would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Digitalcoin P2Pool source being updated in the next 24 hours. Please update your nodes after the new release.

More info:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4062-p2pool-source-code-support/?p=44448

Digitalcoin P2Pool source updated at: https://github.com/CartmanSPC/p2pool

Please update your nodes. I recommend you delete your data folder (p2pool/data/) before starting with the new code.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Digitalcoin P2Pool source being updated in the next 24 hours. Please update your nodes after the new release.

More info:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4062-p2pool-source-code-support/?p=44448
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Why my qt v.1.1 does not synchronized with network?  10 minutes gone and 0 active connections...

UPD/ on 11minute it was go sunchronyze.

It's just you. I get connections right away.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Why my qt v.1.1 does not synchronized with network?  10 minutes gone and 0 active connections...

UPD/ on 11minute it was go sunchronyze.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Baritus postponed opening on February 14.

Good call!

I can say that I am glad Mt. Gox is collapsing.  

legendary

Given today's Gox security drama this was the only logical decision. We don't want to remember CryptoAve's opening to coincide with the worst day for crypto in years. Let the situation calm down a bit. A few more days more or less of waiting time won't make a big difference. Speculators are gonna do with the DGC price what they wish anyhow for now. Let them. Won't stop DGC having a bright future.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 912
CryptoAve the big opening?! Cmon I cant wait!

Considering the marketing campaign was announced to begin 'next week' over a month ago I don't think it will be a big surprise that some unfortunate delay cough cough will prevent CryptoAve opening today.

UNOCS 2.0
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
CryptoAve the big opening?! Cmon I cant wait!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
if what I've read is true (the mtgox problem is due to transaction malleability of the bitcoin client), I don't think anybody can claim more security :-/

Gox failed at upgrading security when this exploit was pointed out to everyone years ago. Instead, they decided to keep their own badly programmed custom client, when all other (official) clients had eliminated that exploit years ago. There will be no fix from the devs in the coming years other than are already existent. If you were too lazy to protect your client by encryption you wouldn't blame the bitcoin protocol either if someone managed to hack your coins.

Thanks for the clarification. So mtgox is to blame, and this should be good for cryptoave and dgc, even though the size and importance of mtgox made the problem hit btc and alt prices in a sensible way.
legendary
Doesn't CryptoAve open today?
^This, looking forward to CryptoAve's launch today

I feel like this might be overshadowed by the MtGox problems. Or then again, it might actually boost it. New exchange with sweet sweet incredible security?

if what I've read is true (the mtgox problem is due to transaction malleability of the bitcoin client), I don't think anybody can claim more security :-/

Gox failed at upgrading security when this exploit was pointed out to everyone years ago. Instead, they decided to keep their own badly programmed custom client, when all other (official) clients had eliminated that exploit years ago. There will be no fix from the devs in the coming years other than are already existent. If you were too lazy to protect your client by encryption you wouldn't blame the bitcoin protocol either if someone managed to hack your coins.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Doesn't CryptoAve open today?
^This, looking forward to CryptoAve's launch today

I feel like this might be overshadowed by the MtGox problems. Or then again, it might actually boost it. New exchange with sweet sweet incredible security?

Pages:
Jump to: