Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 65. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Great coin to trade right now. It's one of the top 3 alt coins that's holding value and rising.
And the last week has been pretty decent. Feels like another breakout is coming in the days ahead.

Last 24 hours is upward trending. Last month is upward also.

It just keeps going. Picking up some volume also over last 24 hours by 3-4 fold over yesterday.
Volume has passed NETcoin and Infinitecoin.

And looking at sell wall resistance - there is none at these levels. So nothing stopping upward push up to 50000+.

Coinmarketcap.com =
20    Digitalcoin    $ 4,102,516    $ 0.34    12,037,717 DGC    $ 58,042    +26.58 %

It's nice to know your DGC is going up while your BTC it translates to is going up.
^^^^
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
@Baritus: Is trade engine capable of handling 10k+ users and trades in any moment without lags such as on Cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Thanks Baritus...I'm the proud holder of a small bag of dgc. Been waiting for cryptoave for a while now.
Keep up the great work man, and feel free to stop by my thread at overclock.net anytime bro.  Cool

It's always nice to see long timers still here Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Updates:
------------------
- DGC will be only the third coin added to http://blockr.io

This is one professional looking site.

It will be good to get DGC and SRC on there.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We should definitely get DGC on BTC-e, it's no doubt the best exchange for high quality coins.  Cryptsy sucks!!

DGC is heavily undervalued atm, which needs much more attention to move forward.

Is it possible to hit $1.5 after the launch of CryptoAve?

We hit $0.80+ without it, so yes, I do believe that is easily achievable.

Updates:
------------------
- We tested the engine in the first phase closed beta successfully. CryptoAve second phase testing is now in motion. The second phase focuses on the supporting services of the exchange.
- A new DGC website with a focus on ease of use and attracting new users is complete and in the process of being implemented.
- DGC V1.1 update was a success and we are no longer experiencing fluctuations due to the difficulty highs and lows.

Thanks for keeping us posted, great news indeed, you're da man!!

I'll def keep buying more DGCs   Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Thanks Baritus...I'm the proud holder of a small bag of dgc. Been waiting for cryptoave for a while now.
Keep up the great work man, and feel free to stop by my thread at overclock.net anytime bro.  Cool
legendary
We should definitely get DGC on BTC-e, it's no doubt the best exchange for high quality coins.  Cryptsy sucks!!

DGC is heavily undervalued atm, which needs much more attention to move forward.

We hit $0.80+ without it, so yes, I do believe that is easily achievable.

Updates:
------------------
- We tested the engine in the first phase closed beta successfully. CryptoAve second phase testing is now in motion. The second phase focuses on the supporting services of the exchange.
- A new DGC website with a focus on ease of use and attracting new users is complete and in the process of being implemented.
- DGC V1.1 update was a success and we are no longer experiencing fluctuations due to the difficulty highs and lows.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We should definitely get DGC on BTC-e, it's no doubt the best exchange for high quality coins.  Cryptsy sucks!!

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Android wallet down for 5 days now. I'm dropping it finally, hoping it will be online at least once in the coming days so I can transfer the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Ahmedbodi is setting up a few stratum servers (US and EU) for CryptoPools to balance the load so hopefully the sporadic disconnect will be a non-issue after this..

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Does anyone know when dgc.scryptmining.com will be back from "maintenance"? It's been down for days. Since I have issues to sometimes connect to Cryptopools, I was forced to switch some rigs to litecoin. (I didn't want to register at yet another dgc pool being too short on time)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Looks like Digitalcoin is having a resurgence. Last few days has been interesting. Now China seems to be trading it more.
It's one of only a few Alt coins that didn't go down this weekend. Actually has been solidly going up constantly. Up 10x since Nov.
Two huge nice peaks also and a smooth landing. Maybe next peak coming in a day or two??

Just got re-listed on coinmarketcap and volume is going up. Steady climb on price also.
Probably one of THE best Alt coins to keep money in for longer term. Especially buying now that it's not at a peak.

Keep up the good work guys.
legendary
coinmarketcap and dgc blockexplorer are back up! :-)
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
confused developer
I must've missed them, I just saw that i'd been wasting time mining dgc at like 1 diff for a while and noticed that I was on a fork. Gonna pull and recompile my wallet then.
legendary
Stupid forks :|

Do you mean the updates? Everyone was given lots of time in advance. Some folks run services without really caring to keep up with developments, unfortunately. If at all, it says something about whether you should continue to use their services or not. I'm pretty fed up with Cryptsy. Let's hope there will be more competition soon, so they get their foot out of their arse.
legendary
The block explorer coinmarketcap use is likely CCE and it is down at the moment.

Is there another block explorer we could use?
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
confused developer
legendary
The block explorer coinmarketcap use is likely CCE and it is down at the moment.
legendary
What happend to DigitalCoin on Coimmarketcap?

Looks like there isn't any data available anymore.

They seem to have delisted it for the moment. I just asked them over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
What happend to DigitalCoin on Coimmarketcap?

Looks like there isn't any data available anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: