Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 67. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Will we see DGC skyrocket on New Year's eve? It would be nice.

Hope everyone is having a good time, enjoy your final days of 2013!
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Hi gang Love Digicoin mined it a bit with cpu miner (buldzImp2)...useless even with my AMD Fx9590 Vishera 8core 5.2mhz (O.C.) win64  (liquid cooled)
 ..had useless NVidia card so upgraded to Asus R9 270 OC20C-2GD5

Now I can't get my cgminer  to work..

I'm confused about the config and .bat/.cmd files and settings

Can I can tweak the optimizing argument settings later ...... I can't get cgminer to run
 I can offer a few QRK for your troubles (I mined 60 in 3 weeks)
name your price
I really want back into mining and promoting CC's

If I understand my .bat or .cmd should look like this

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine-dgc.scryptmining.com -u USER -p PASSWORD

While my config should be HuhHuhHuh??

This is what my .bat looks like, fully configured and set to start at boot (I put it in the startup folder.)

timeout /t 150
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer.exe --scrypt -w 256 -I 14,19 -g 1 -s 5 --thread-concurrency 8192,24000 --gpu-engine 800,1105 --gpu-memclock 1250,1480 (then of course all server info after this.)  I bump that -I 14 up to 17 or so when I'm not using the computer.  The 19 is for the second card and it doesn't affect normal computer use since I don't have anything plugged into it.  It's not being used for anything but mining.  Numbers are for Radeon 6950,Radeon 7950.

You don't need the timout, but you do need the rest.  And of course, your numbers after --scrypt will vary.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hi gang Love Digicoin mined it a bit with cpu miner (buldzImp2)...useless even with my AMD Fx9590 Vishera 8core 5.2mhz (O.C.) win64  (liquid cooled)

Now I can't get my cgminer  to work..

Can I can tweak the optimizing argument settings later ...... I can't get cgminer to run
name your price

what error message you  get?
 it also can be a problem with the version of cgminer -try to use 3.7.2
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
Hi gang Love Digicoin mined it a bit with cpu miner (buldzImp2)...useless even with my AMD Fx9590 Vishera 8core 5.2mhz (O.C.) win64  (liquid cooled)

Now I can't get my cgminer  to work..

name your price

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Happy holidays everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Might be good for us to try and keep up the new in regards to DGC seems that people havent been posting about it a lot.
Activity: 812
I'm eager for cryptoave to open...I should scoop some DGC while the dumping continues.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello everybody,

New pool online for Digitalcoin

I have installed a mining pool for Digitalcoin. The reason that I have setup a pool for Digitalcoin is that I believe in Digitalcoin. So far it is runnnig stable for a week en I have found two blocks, with luck I gues Wink.
The URL for the pool is http://dgc.happymining.eu
- Dedicated server located in Amsterdam.
- PPLNS
- 1% fee
- Stratum
- VARDIFF

When setting up a worker, use the url:  --url=stratum+tcp://dgc.happymining.eu:3333 --user=. --pass=

I am looking forward to have more people setup some workers on the pool Smiley. To get more KH/s on the pool I have ordered a R9280X-DC2T-3GD5, right now I am mining with my outdated GTX560. I am also busy with installing a pool for Fastcoin, should be online within two weeks.

Regards,
Deltaman

I try it at your pool  Wink

Ah I c Wink Nice  Grin
Activity: 53
Hello everybody,

I have installed a mining pool for Digitalcoin. The reason that I have setup a pool for Digitalcoin is that I believe in Digitalcoin. So far it is runnnig stable for a week en I have found two blocks, with luck I gues Wink.
- PPLNS
- 1% fee
- Stratum
- VARDIFF

When setting up a worker, use the url:  --url=stratum+tcp://dgc.happymining.eu:3333 --user=. --pass=

I am looking forward to have more people setup some workers on the pool Smiley. To get more KH/s on the pool I have ordered a R9280X-DC2T-3GD5, right now I am mining with my outdated GTX560. I am also busy with installing a pool for Fastcoin, should be online within two weeks.

Regards,
Deltaman

I try it at your pool  Wink
Activity: 12
Hello everybody,

- PPLNS
- 1% fee
- Stratum
- VARDIFF

When setting up a worker, use the url:  --url=stratum+tcp://dgc.happymining.eu:3333 --user=. --pass=

Regards,
Deltaman
Activity: 182
Please visit the website and download the new version released today. It is a mandatory update and you need to update ASAP if you use a downloaded wallet or run a service.

Is a new compiled v1.1 Mac wallet going to be uploaded to the site as well or should we build from source to fit with the ASAP? Just wondered.

Mac App now available: http://digitalcoin.co/download/DigitalCoin-Mac-V1.1.zip

Great, thanks!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Yep not long now until CAve is released. We are looking at open beta around 12th of Jan and then CAve to open around 30th of Jan according to Baritus.

Dgc has the dev, community and services to go far, so in time it should overtake all the other coins that lack these services and support.

Roll on dgc! Wink
legendary
Please visit the website and download the new version released today. It is a mandatory update and you need to update ASAP if you use a downloaded wallet or run a service.

Is a new compiled v1.1 Mac wallet going to be uploaded to the site as well or should we build from source to fit with the ASAP? Just wondered.

Mac App now available: http://digitalcoin.co/download/DigitalCoin-Mac-V1.1.zip
Activity: 182

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Lulz! Dogecoin has more pages than our trusty DGC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Looking at CoinMarketCap right now it almost looks as if DGC is waiting to take over Megacoin or Primecoin in the next couple months. If Digitalcoin is marketed well and everyone realizes the competence of the coin and community i see big things for it, Megacoin has seen its value at $1 and $2 and people should see that its nothing special soon. In my opinion the altcoins will see a cycle of coin slowly taking over each other until the best ones win.
legendary

Upgraded!
Activity: 9
Hello all!
Well ive got an issue. im on day 3 of my wallet not sending coins just pending even though its fully synced they just wont send. Also i see there is a mandatory update for the wallet, When will the mac one be released?
Activity: 786
mining with 330khs isn't porfitable or am i wrong ?

It's not what it's worth now, but what it will be worth...

K.

This, this so much.  So many people fail to realize this.  I guess it's better for me though.
Pages:
Jump to: