Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 78. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Ok, ManicMeddler. You were the first one to give me a working trade code. I used it!

Don007, I needed the trade code, not the referral link, but thanks anyway! Maybe someone else will use your link to sign up.

I don't think this is against any rules, where else do you want people to support their peers if not here? I wanted someone from the "DigiCoin" community to profit from my trades. Ok, I just created a thread under off-topic of dedicated digitalcoin forum if you guys want to post more cryptsy codes for other dgc lovers! But agreed, it's best to put codes into the signature like ManicMeddler suggested. Cheers!

PabloAngello, let me know about if you make progress on your wallet, and put your DGC address here or into your signature for charity. If everyone's wallet gets robbed I'm sure no-one would be willing to help you out, but to give you a few of our dgcs aren't hurting some of us here.

Hello Disclaimer201. I worked all last night to recover as many cryptos as I could couse it happened so that he stolen me more.. At this moment right now I'm starting to write big post and will start a new thread to WARN people, especially newbies how extremely important is security when you are dealing with crypto currencies at this moment of its history. Also what to look for to detect it.
Stay tuned thread will show up soon.
Thank you again for your care.

Yeah, unfortunately it would have made no sense that someone steals 1900 of your coins when he could have stolen all of them. Shit.
legendary
Hey guys, ive been watching MEC and DGC. Why has DGC stayed put at $0.11 while MEC has skyrocketed. DGC should be all good when it goes to the chinese markets..

Because MEC truly has things to set it apart, and has the flair to make it look more promising.  MEC's website (as well as translations) and forums help contribute to this.  Then there is the client which looks and operates much better than pretty much any other coin wallet. 

DGC has things like the exchange coming from Baritus, but that needs more confirmation; it needs to be released to help DGC. 

MEC distribution might be one reason it's so "successful":

The Beginning: 1st 5 months, 21 million coins will be generated

Total coins: 42 million

Otherwise same block times as Litecoin, 11 languages website.

Coin distribution alone would be a reason for me to call this coin a "scam" or a "tulip", but that's just me.

Im still betting on DGC, its just that its pretty stressful to see it fluctuate between only .09 - .11 the past couple days  Undecided

Robert, don't worry about the fluctuations. They are very important or else traders have no margin. Just hold many of your coins. DGC has risen and will see its breakthrough after some of these tulip coins are no longer mined (or "pre-"mined): I see no incentive of mining a coin that has effectively given its early adopters (say the first 5 months) an unproportional advantage. Anyone mining it after these 5 months must feel stupid or be stupid to be screwed over like that. But hey, everyone is free to mine what they wish.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Ok, ManicMeddler. You were the first one to give me a working trade code. I used it!

Don007, I needed the trade code, not the referral link, but thanks anyway! Maybe someone else will use your link to sign up.

I don't think this is against any rules, where else do you want people to support their peers if not here? I wanted someone from the "DigiCoin" community to profit from my trades. Ok, I just created a thread under off-topic of dedicated digitalcoin forum if you guys want to post more cryptsy codes for other dgc lovers! But agreed, it's best to put codes into the signature like ManicMeddler suggested. Cheers!

PabloAngello, let me know about if you make progress on your wallet, and put your DGC address here or into your signature for charity. If everyone's wallet gets robbed I'm sure no-one would be willing to help you out, but to give you a few of our dgcs aren't hurting some of us here.

Hello Disclaimer201. I worked all last night to recover as many cryptos as I could couse it happened so that he stolen me more.. At this moment right now I'm starting to write big post and will start a new thread to WARN people, especially newbies how extremely important is security when you are dealing with crypto currencies at this moment of its history. Also what to look for to detect it.
Stay tuned thread will show up soon.
Thank you again for your care.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Hey guys, ive been watching MEC and DGC. Why has DGC stayed put at $0.11 while MEC has skyrocketed. DGC should be all good when it goes to the chinese markets..

Because MEC truly has things to set it apart, and has the flair to make it look more promising.  MEC's website (as well as translations) and forums help contribute to this.  Then there is the client which looks and operates much better than pretty much any other coin wallet. 

DGC has things like the exchange coming from Baritus, but that needs more confirmation; it needs to be released to help DGC. 

Coin distribution alone would be a reason for me to call this coin a "scam" or a "tulip", but that's just me.

Im still betting on DGC, its just that its pretty stressful to see it fluctuate between only .09 - .11 the past couple days  Undecided
legendary

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
To let someone profit from your trades, you should sign up through his referral link I guess. That trade key (mine: 73ff8094ae4a3246b9d7cd117b71d96b265c4b90) has other purposes as I read this:

Your trade key allows other Cryptsy users to send you funds for any available currency type. User to User transfers are free and require no waiting for confirmations. Trade keys are receive only addresses and thus you may give this key to anyone you wish

Or is there a difference between the trade key and a trade 'code'?

However, I'm glad you joined Cryptsy. I like it Wink

Go to the dashboard. Here it says for me:

Stats:
Total Users Referred   1
I Was Referred By:
ManicMiner496

So, I'm guessing it works. If you haven't yet, join the digitalcoin forum and post your referral link AND trade code over there for others to use it!

http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,242.0.html

Done. Hope it works Wink. Please tell me if you want me to create a new topic over there instead posting in yours. I will change it as soon as I can then.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The dichotomy of having to buying cycles really has done wonders for MEC thus far.  US sees Chinese buying and Buys, then Chinese see that buying and they buy.  It looks like some of teh Chinese are going to take profits this morning and we will see how that shakes.

hopefully they use some of their MEC profit to buy into an undervalued DGC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
legendary
To let someone profit from your trades, you should sign up through his referral link I guess. That trade key (mine: 73ff8094ae4a3246b9d7cd117b71d96b265c4b90) has other purposes as I read this:

Your trade key allows other Cryptsy users to send you funds for any available currency type. User to User transfers are free and require no waiting for confirmations. Trade keys are receive only addresses and thus you may give this key to anyone you wish

Go to the dashboard. Here it says for me:

Stats:
Total Users Referred   1
I Was Referred By:
ManicMiner496

So, I'm guessing it works. If you haven't yet, join the digitalcoin forum and post your referral link AND trade code over there for others to use it!

http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,242.0.html
legendary

legendary

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Any idea why DGC price is going up so much?  Did it get put on a Chinese exchange?

look on cryptsy at the volume of trading, more bitcoin held in DGC than most other coins, very profitable coin to trade, add to that the android wallet gaining momentum the price will continue to rise, having to pay 11500 now and selling 12500 nice margin, and making multiple trades daily, to think i was paying just 3750 each last week lol

my cryptsy trade key fae53aa2e19d2184be5f1475f49fdfcc5da9b3ef

there is also a referral link in my sig!
legendary
Why do you want to sign up through a referral code? I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to post my referalcode here. But, as someone is asking for it, here it is: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11356. Thanks in advance!

Mods: if I'm not allowed to post this referallink here (allthough it offers an advantage I think, otherwise they won't be asking for it), please remove it.

It's in my signature now!
legendary
Still looking for one Cryptsy referral code from anyone. Someone put me in and I want to thank this person! But I'm not sure if you can refer each other, so I'm guessing I need to put in a different person. Hope you find the trade code under "settings" at Cryptsy.
legendary
Install new client on new computer. Shutdown new client. Take backed-up wallet and replace the new wallet.dat that was auto created by the new client with yours. Then restart client, download blockchain. Coins will show up when blockchain is fully downloaded again.

Yep I also saw it like that. But I have one question I would like to be 100% sure.
If blocks are still loading and I am not synced, then if I will change my current passphrase to another then will it be visible for whole network since I did that or I have to wait till blocks download and sync my wallet?
This is very important for me from view that potential thief could have my old wallet with old password (and know it) so will it be impossible to him to withdraw if I will change password when I am not synced?

Don't know the answer to this, sorry. If the thief has acquired your wallet and your passphrase, why not steal all of the coins? This is what I don't understand.

That gives me hope he didnt do that and that his trojen didnt have keylogger build in. 'Only' somehow he sent himself my money through digitalcaoin wallet.
legendary
Any idea why DGC price is going up so much?  Did it get put on a Chinese exchange?

There must not be a reason, actually. As banal as the answer sounds, but it will go up if more people buy more dgc. Demand has gone up for most altcoins at the moment it seems.
legendary
Install new client on new computer. Shutdown new client. Take backed-up wallet and replace the new wallet.dat that was auto created by the new client with yours. Then restart client, download blockchain. Coins will show up when blockchain is fully downloaded again.

Yep I also saw it like that. But I have one question I would like to be 100% sure.
If blocks are still loading and I am not synced, then if I will change my current passphrase to another then will it be visible for whole network since I did that or I have to wait till blocks download and sync my wallet?
This is very important for me from view that potential thief could have my old wallet with old password (and know it) so will it be impossible to him to withdraw if I will change password when I am not synced?

Don't know the answer to this, sorry. If the thief has acquired your wallet and your passphrase, why not steal all of the coins? This is what I don't understand.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Any idea why DGC price is going up so much?  Did it get put on a Chinese exchange?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: