Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 74. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Well, at least we hit the 0,00025 at this moment Smiley. Someone dumped over 7/8k for 0,00019 (when the price was about 0,000245) ;\.

I have a feeling this person will be sorry in the future when the decimal point moves to the left. Dumping is easy, buying back cheaper however- is not.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Well, at least we hit the 0,00025 at this moment Smiley. Someone dumped over 7/8k for 0,00019 (when the price was about 0,000245) ;\.
legendary
The price is about to hit 0,00025 on Cryptsy. They heard us, they heard that the DigitalCoin is undervalued Wink

I bought my 5 BTC of coins. Didn't make a dent.
legendary
The price is about to hit 0,00025 on Cryptsy. They heard us, they heard that the DigitalCoin is undervalued Wink
legendary
I will buy as much as possible below 0,0002 soon, but I'm sure I'm not in the financial position to back you up with a serious Buy Wall. Unfortunately, sorry ;\.

Don't worry about it. Perhaps we should just let the price recover by itself. I just noticed that the DGC forum grew by 245 members in less than 2 days now and hashrate of dedicated miners has been going up. Baritus and techbyte are correct when they say DGC is the most undervalued scryptcoin right now. So, even if the price should dip again, my trust in DGC is more valid than ever.
legendary
I will buy as much as possible below 0,0002 soon, but I'm sure I'm not in the financial position to back you up with a serious Buy Wall. Unfortunately, sorry ;\.
legendary
Ah that's great. Let me buy a couple more then, now ^^. I already bought many today, but that ain't that much as you (5 BTC) by far. That 5 BTC will drive the price atleast high in the 0,0002x I guess Smiley.

I think I will start a buy wall a bit lower this time. Still waiting for my coins to arrive. You will see the buywall(s) when they are there. So, try to buy below 20000k satoshis and help me back up my buy walls later. That would be great!
legendary
Ah that's great. Let me buy a couple more then, now ^^. I already bought many today, but that ain't that much as you (5 BTC) by far. That 5 BTC will drive the price atleast high in the 0,0002x I guess Smiley.
legendary
Allright. For now it seems to struggle to get above the 0,0002 line. It needs about 1.2-1.4 BTC to clear the sellers list which are asking less than 0,0002. Let's see how this works out. Can't wait to see it hit the 0,0003 again Smiley.

Well, me for my part I will buy another 5 BTC worth of DGC if the price stays this low, probably sometime today. If these people like to part with their coins this low, fine by me. ;-)
legendary
Allright. For now it seems to struggle to get above the 0,0002 line. It needs about 1.2-1.4 BTC to clear the sellers list which are asking less than 0,0002. Let's see how this works out. Can't wait to see it hit the 0,0003 again Smiley.
legendary
It's really fluctuating at this moment. Yesterday it was around 0.00032 BTC, and now about 0,00019 (and a couple of minutes ago 0,00023). Looks like we've attracted a lot of daytraders ^^.

No, this isn't what happened. Cryptsy's entire order book was erased bringing the buy order price down to 0.00000141 BTC. It took a while for the orders to recover and some people took advantage of it. This didn't only happen to DGC. Now that the price dipped others have sold so that we are indeed much lower than before. The only upside to this is that you can buy DGC for cheap right now, or at least cheaper than 30k. It won't help those who had in orders over 30k for now though. They were screwed over.
legendary
It's really fluctuating at this moment. Yesterday it was around 0.00032 BTC, and now about 0,00019 (and a couple of minutes ago 0,00023). Looks like we've attracted a lot of daytraders ^^.
legendary
After a horrible day of lag at Cryptsy, a dip of the bitcoin price together with a good amount of paranoia, and another hack of bitcointalk (not even going to bother changing my pw since I don't reuse it anywhere) DGC is back on track! Things are looking good.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Will this coin be better than the four other coins launched on Thursday?

I would say better than all. It is almost as fast as Worldcoin, yet should have a much lower orphan rate.

/\DGC looking good! ~i'm buying here @.00033 fwiw:

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/26

~imho the community and network behind Digitalcoin is Lightyears ahead !

*ARG just busted .001 >>>DGC could easily follow in line!!

Cool

>>thank you DGC team!!!+*keep up the good work!*
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
DGC is doing very well, congratulations everyone!  Don't forget about DGC's "sister coins": Securecoin (SRC) and Argentum (ARG).  SRC is doing very well with a ton of hashrate and excellent trade volume on both Cryptsy and BTC38.  ARG could use your help though!

ARG is up over 400% today on Cryptsy. We would like to see this continue as ARG is:

- Rare (only 507,000 created as of now)

- Secure (30 confirmations and random block rewards have contributed to ARG never forking despite massive hashrate swings)

- Well supported - an excellent developer (baritus) and community (Digitalcoin community).

Come join us on http://arg.cryptopools.com/ and bring ARG back to its proper place.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We're on to something here, DGC should tripple in the next month or two relative to its closest competion, that should put in on 10-12 ranking on coinmarketcap.com
legendary
Hmm, I wonder what would happen to altcoin land if BTC did go down on a minor correction.

Maybe we would see a little bit of sifting out useless jump & run coins still playing with the big boys in the top 10. Make some room for DGC, cause it's climbing back up.
legendary
too bad dgc isnt on bter.com those coins are getting a chinese look. i do notice it at btc38.com/altcoin though maybe its getting added soon?

The thread about this is right here: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,236.msg2398.html#new
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
too bad dgc isnt on bter.com those coins are getting a chinese look. i do notice it at btc38.com/altcoin though maybe its getting added soon?
legendary
I bought DGC when it was falling down about a month ago...just sold expecting a little dip and it has continued to rise, lol

I JUST SOLD MY DGC, SO NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!!    Grin Grin
Bet your pissed for selling lol

Well, I'm okay with it since I still made a nice profit.  I did fuck up and sell my LTC at <$5 though...of course I bought back in, but it just wasn't near the same gain it would have been

Imagine that. I'm holding. Last time I sold most of my coins for <$5 was in 2011. Not gonna make that mistake again.
Pages:
Jump to: