Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 77. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
pools back, sorry about that
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hey what's happening with dgc? Wallet doesn't sync, no trades on cryptsy and dgc cryptopools is down :O
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Please consider helping a brother out:

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=5119

If you already have a cryptsy account you can put this in your referral spot and it will help out a lot!

2106f8c0839133e11a97dc48ecb12ad5f963dc21

I got laid off on Oct. 11th, if that will help your generousity Smiley

I see you are a fan of MegaCoin, have you asked in their thread yet? ;-)

No, I do not want to ask people like that :\ Shame on me I installed this crap faster then I thought that maybe it is not good idea.

Pablo, last message was meant for orco, not you ;-) Also, I sent you 200 coins. Hope you keep your faith in crypto and particularly, DGC.

I have my faith in crypto also with people Smiley
Thanks a lot!
I will try to invest more, also in DGC, it's still time but chinese just woke up and who know what is coming :p
legendary
Activity: 1526

If you already have a cryptsy account you can put this in your referral spot and it will help out a lot!

No, I do not want to ask people like that :\ Shame on me I installed this crap faster then I thought that maybe it is not good idea.

Pablo, last message was meant for orco, not you ;-) Also, I sent you 200 coins. Hope you keep your faith in crypto and particularly, DGC.
legendary

legendary
this coin is absolutely undervalued atm.... good moment to invest!!

i really like it!! wallet feels different, smooth network, still low in price... big plus against most altcoins!!!  Grin

Yep and I tried... hopefully not eveyrthing was stollen. Still have some :p

Whats your dgc address? i read about your topic and stolen coins...  Sad

I posted it in the end of first post in that thread.

Its:  DFUiUnDGQYAGPmoXrXeQgAVz7uborYfHgz

I sended you some coins.... btw its still not to late to buy cheap Wink
Thank you a lot. I know but first I have to set up everything on new fresh instalation of the system. It takes time ;/

Is this the new/ hopefully safe address to send coins to Pablo?

Yes I posted my new addresses in the bottom of my post in my thread about rob I started. Above address is my new DGC address.
legendary

legendary

i really like it!! wallet feels different, smooth network, still low in price... big plus against most altcoins!!!  Grin

Thank you a lot. I know but first I have to set up everything on new fresh instalation of the system. It takes time ;/

Is this the new/ hopefully safe address to send coins to Pablo?
legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

legendary

legendary

Activity: 238

Activity: 203
Hey guys, ive been watching MEC and DGC. Why has DGC stayed put at $0.11 while MEC has skyrocketed. DGC should be all good when it goes to the chinese markets..

Because MEC truly has things to set it apart, and has the flair to make it look more promising.  MEC's website (as well as translations) and forums help contribute to this.  Then there is the client which looks and operates much better than pretty much any other coin wallet. 

DGC has things like the exchange coming from Baritus, but that needs more confirmation; it needs to be released to help DGC. 

For a second, I thought I was in the wrong thread but realized I'm not seeing the silly GIFs.   Grin

MEC is good for short term trading.  DGC will rise above all in the long run.

-tb-

I hold both and have held both since may/june.  (I also have 500 cryptoave shares from the DGC donation era) I have high hopes for both coins but I disagree with you on the short term for MEC.  There's a lot to the coin and I feel a good long term hold.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Ok, ManicMeddler. You were the first one to give me a working trade code. I used it!

Don007, I needed the trade code, not the referral link, but thanks anyway! Maybe someone else will use your link to sign up.

I think the link is for brand new members.  I'm not too worried about the cryptsy points, just want to be sure new members can join in.  Thanks brother, it's the thought that counts.  To DGC *cheers*
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Hey guys, ive been watching MEC and DGC. Why has DGC stayed put at $0.11 while MEC has skyrocketed. DGC should be all good when it goes to the chinese markets..

Because MEC truly has things to set it apart, and has the flair to make it look more promising.  MEC's website (as well as translations) and forums help contribute to this.  Then there is the client which looks and operates much better than pretty much any other coin wallet. 

DGC has things like the exchange coming from Baritus, but that needs more confirmation; it needs to be released to help DGC. 

For a second, I thought I was in the wrong thread but realized I'm not seeing the silly GIFs.   Grin

MEC is good for short term trading.  DGC will rise above all in the long run.

-tb-
legendary
I've read it. Thank you for warning us! I also mined a couple of Altcoins, but your message did really make up my mind. I think I'm Lucky that it doesn't happen to me. What coin does exactly caused this, the THCcoin?

For all others reading; DigitalCoin / DigiCoin / DGC did not caused his problem! Smiley
Yes DGC is very OK Smiley
THCcoin was provided with trojan/keylogger. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I've read it. Thank you for warning us! I also mined a couple of Altcoins, but your message did really make up my mind. I think I'm Lucky that it doesn't happen to me. What coin does exactly caused this, the THCcoin?

For all others reading; DigitalCoin / DigiCoin / DGC did not caused his problem! Smiley
legendary
Ok, ManicMeddler. You were the first one to give me a working trade code. I used it!

Don007, I needed the trade code, not the referral link, but thanks anyway! Maybe someone else will use your link to sign up.

I don't think this is against any rules, where else do you want people to support their peers if not here? I wanted someone from the "DigiCoin" community to profit from my trades. Ok, I just created a thread under off-topic of dedicated digitalcoin forum if you guys want to post more cryptsy codes for other dgc lovers! But agreed, it's best to put codes into the signature like ManicMeddler suggested. Cheers!

PabloAngello, let me know about if you make progress on your wallet, and put your DGC address here or into your signature for charity. If everyone's wallet gets robbed I'm sure no-one would be willing to help you out, but to give you a few of our dgcs aren't hurting some of us here.

Hello Disclaimer201. I worked all last night to recover as many cryptos as I could couse it happened so that he stolen me more.. At this moment right now I'm starting to write big post and will start a new thread to WARN people, especially newbies how extremely important is security when you are dealing with crypto currencies at this moment of its history. Also what to look for to detect it.
Stay tuned thread will show up soon.
Thank you again for your care.

Yeah, unfortunately it would have made no sense that someone steals 1900 of your coins when he could have stolen all of them. Shit.

Here is the new thread. Started seconds ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-was-robbed-from-my-alt-coins-wallets-extremely-important-be-cautious-349072
Pages:
Jump to: