Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX - page 17. (Read 44855 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Just bought 5000 DIBS Cheesy

Now ryan pumper is fucking everyone  Roll Eyes Then pump pump!

It is for sure that they unload a lot at 100k and above 100k, and now create some panic so that original people that bought at 150k or so are selling and they are trying to buy those cheap coins again, and then i won't be surprised to see a big buy order pumping up again at 50k sats or so.

Probably right!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

It is for sure that they unload a lot at 100k and above 100k, and now create some panic so that original people that bought at 150k or so are selling and they are trying to buy those cheap coins again, and then i won't be surprised to see a big buy order pumping up again at 50k sats or so.

Yes! If dev brings real material out for their business this will be amazing 2nd pump  Shocked Even without it will be up up!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Seems like the right place to ask iv got huge plot of land on mars any1 wanna buy it off me?.. lets say 300btc lol

legendary
Activity: 1288

Im buying a little.

Good for you! I hope! Wish you that 30% profit you want

But you are part of the scam, if you support it!
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
legendary
We have another floating ship at crypto scene.

Actually R.I.P DIBS

To others I would suggest to think twice before play a harsh game like this.

Invest into known coins and be patient.
legendary
legendary
Last moves to get people caught at higher rates
legendary
Activity: 994
Panic sell. 16k

It's still to damn high. I want to see it 1k lol! Cheesy
Waiting for 1 SAT Cheesy
Only 5 BTC needed Cheesy
Hi,
Dear David,
really just 5 btc needed to 0.00000000 , stupid and greedy people made an epic story again. Grin Grin Grin
Hi dear
Yeah, greedy ppl are everywhere Grin
There is blood on the streets.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Panic sell. 16k

Waiting for 1 SAT Cheesy
Only 5 BTC needed Cheesy
Hi,
Dear David,
really just 5 btc needed to 0.00000000 , stupid and greedy people made an epic story again. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Yeah and as long people are waiting just a rapid gains, they are also guilty, because of giving a great opportunty to scammers profit huge amounts.

Indeed, traders are greedy, they want money, and they trade everything, but Mr. GRID or DIBS it doesn't matter how we call him, again took a nice 200 BTC away from the market, as believe me he won't trade with his BTC he will just sell it and buy a new car, or so.

All coins ICO'ed by http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales are scam...
Activity: 456
FUCK YOU DEV, GO SCAM YOUR MOM YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ALL THE SAME PILE OF SHIT.

BITTER ARE SCAMMERS DONT USE THEM.
legendary
Yeah and as long people are waiting just a rapid gains, they are also guilty, because of giving a great opportunty to scammers profit huge amounts.
legendary
I really need to do the same shit as GRID / DIBS

do a 100% premine ICO, pump it with a few 100 BTCs (basically buying and selling to yourself) and then dump everything and make 200 - 300 BTC real profit...

In fact the fact that Bittrex added this coin as they did with GRID makes me worried....Both coins came from nowhere and are added like nothing, and coins with some good community are being ignored, look at XRA, DUB, OPTION,...

Bittrex is looking only for profit. They don't care about quality and their reputation. This is not last scam they put in the list
legendary
I really need to do the same shit as GRID / DIBS

do a 100% premine ICO, pump it with a few 100 BTCs (basically buying and selling to yourself) and then dump everything and make 200 - 300 BTC real profit...

In fact the fact that Bittrex added this coin as they did with GRID makes me worried....Both coins came from nowhere and are added like nothing, and coins with some good community are being ignored, look at XRA, DUB, OPTION,...
legendary
Activity: 994
Panic sell. 16k

Waiting for 1 SAT Cheesy
Only 5 BTC needed Cheesy
Activity: 334
Panic sell. 16k

Pages: