Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX - page 20. (Read 44855 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ICO participants have 9x profit now, scammers still infinite profit.
legendary
Activity: 1120

I have a little bit pitty of the bagholders thou  Roll Eyes

It is 100% premine Cheesy
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

I have a little bit pitty of the bagholders thou  Roll Eyes
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
and the fake wallet is gone... this has been my week & weekend crypto-novel... on each day something happens Tongue Let's see what will happen in the next hours lol...
legendary
Just be patient, and we can buy it cheap like with GRID and then waiting for another pump, pitty enough is dev running away with a nice amount of BTCs, and the problem is, nobody really cares, as we all trade it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
bag holding clowns.

get on Gambit....15k sats....easy 100k.

do the math

Seems like somebody bag holding another coin wants out? tsk tsk tsk

Activity: 420
bag holding clowns.

do the math

Well I bought the Gambit ICO at 10k sats...check my stats on the spreadsheet under @ohyperjacked

SV p&d is moving in. take it how you want
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
bag holding clowns.

do the math

Well I bought the Gambit ICO at 10k sats...check my stats on the spreadsheet under @ohyperjacked
bag holding clowns.

do the math
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Omg!! Fake Wall of loser pumpers.

Just do it!!!  Dump!!!  Grin

Top Bittrex balances ready to dump!!  Just do it!!  Grin

Rich list!!  Roll Eyes

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dibs/#!rich   

Increasing all day long...! Grin
heres a real investment : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051324.260

1 BTC investment wont turn into a 0.00100000 investment in hours. Clear scam
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
Omg!! Fake Wall of loser pumpers.

Just do it!!!  Dump!!!  Grin

Top Bittrex balances ready to dump!!  Just do it!!  Grin

Rich list!!  Roll Eyes

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dibs/#!rich   
legendary
Activity: 1246
Hello all,

An update today:

We have been working on revising our bidding mechanics to ensure all users have a fair chance of winning auctions. Production of an infomercial is underway to better show what DIBBITS is all about. We hope to have some new exciting material for everyone to see as development progresses.

If there are any questions or suggestions regarding the project lets us know in the thread.

DIBBITS Team

Buy wall placed and words of reassurance from "dev".  lol.

Fools and their money..
Activity: 658
From a TA perspective, it looks to be like this dump round is over. Will probably go sideways for a day or something then back up once they regain enough control.

How i see it, is that the 100% premine coin will be dumped all in little pieces at price above 100k because of his 60 BTC buy wall, so DEV tries to get 500 BTC out of this coin, like he did with GRID. Some local time, so structure, too much the same stuff here.

you always say "same local time" placebox ?

you bought some cheap from this and Grid ?
right ?
i know it
legendary
From a TA perspective, it looks to be like this dump round is over. Will probably go sideways for a day or something then back up once they regain enough control.

How i see it, is that the 100% premine coin will be dumped all in little pieces at price above 100k because of his 60 BTC buy wall, so DEV tries to get 500 BTC out of this coin, like he did with GRID. Some local time, so structure, too much the same stuff here.
Activity: 392
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Bought some at 420k sats and dumped it at 200k Around a .5 btc loss. Oh well time to move on from this crap.

I did all types of warning to investors from first day. Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Look at that fake 62 BTC buy wall, he wants to sell all his premine coins at 100k, when he sold almost everything buy wall will be gone.

There is no fake btc here  Grin I put some btc down now. Epic pump will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello all,

An update today:

We have been working on revising our bidding mechanics to ensure all users have a fair chance of winning auctions. Production of an infomercial is underway to better show what DIBBITS is all about. We hope to have some new exciting material for everyone to see as development progresses.

If there are any questions or suggestions regarding the project lets us know in the thread.

DIBBITS Team
Pages:
Jump to: