Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX - page 19. (Read 44855 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
.00052 LOL

STILL 5.2X profits for ICO participants! (are there any authentic ICO participants?)

Scammers still infinite profit.  Fools and their money..

Only ICO participants are the devs. They bought all the coin then made that stupid pump which made no one any real money, including the devs.
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Wonder what they paid him for that ? The price on the screen is over 0.0348 ouch!

Nothing, theres a lot of videos using this "DO IT" thing, ppl just use that clip and change the background image Wink -> here it is -> https://youtu.be/nuHfVn_cfHU
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
.00052 LOL

STILL 5.2X profits for ICO participants! (are there any authentic ICO participants?)

Scammers still infinite profit.  Fools and their money..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

https://youtu.be/v7BTXBD8SX8

"Dibbits $DIBS Altcoin Hits 2000% Single Day Returns - Shia LaBeouf says JUST DO IT"

just found this one lol.... posted yesterday but I guess they should change from "dreams" to "nightmares" right?

Wonder what they paid him for that ? The price on the screen is over 0.0348 ouch!

https://youtu.be/v7BTXBD8SX8

"Dibbits $DIBS Altcoin Hits 2000% Single Day Returns - Shia LaBeouf says JUST DO IT"

just found this one lol.... posted yesterday but I guess they should change from "dreams" to "nightmares" right?
legendary
ICO 6.3x profit.  Scammer still infinite.   Cheesy Cheesy

Shocking interview! - In the mind of an altcoin developer

https://youtu.be/cIasr2AiyZ0

LOL ... this video Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
guys...really, i cant believe you lot are still here, this is going to be delisted and will be worth 0 soon, i wont post here again and i suggest you lot do the same and leave the scammers talking to each other  Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
The pump round 2 is about to start.

So at what price did you buy in?  Can you describe your regret in detail?  How does it feel to fund scammers?  Did they at least offer you a drink where they're partying at?

Take it easy dude. Buying at 70k and selling tomorrow at 500k Smiley

They still have like 400k of DIBS to sell, so they first need to pump the price high to dump the coins... If they dump the coins now, they only will get cents.
legendary

So at what price did you buy in?  Can you describe your regret in detail?  How does it feel to fund scammers?  Did they at least offer you a drink where they're partying at?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
legendary
Why pump it with a mass amount of bagholders just looking to get their BTC back out of it.  New ICO.  This coin is dead.

This coin is tradeble Wink i mean, you can make several flip flops per day and make some good money.

I liken it to russian roulette with 4 of the 6 chambers loaded,  You can win yeah, but the chances of blowing your head off are too great with the scammer holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Why pump it with a mass amount of bagholders just looking to get their BTC back out of it.  New ICO.  This coin is dead.

This coin is tradeble Wink i mean, you can make several flip flops per day and make some good money.
legendary
legendary
and the fake wallet is gone... this has been my week & weekend crypto-novel... on each day something happens Tongue Let's see what will happen in the next hours lol...

Dump down to 50k sats maybe but not 10k. No way,

This is going to zero.  Delist in August.

Will do the same as GRID.... dropping to nothing and then we will see a timer to pump it again.
legendary
ICO participants have 9x profit now, scammers still infinite profit.

Indeed... you say 9x profit, and not 100000000x profit? Same team as GRID, same local time, same strategy... but still it can be a good coin for trading, on the right moments in and out can give you a nice amount of money.

The fake buy wall at 100k is gone and now dropping to 87k, what will be the lowest value, that is the question...
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
http://i.imgur.com/xLN9L4I.jpg

Erm this looks like the bottom dat support tho..

Looks like trap, it will dissapear when 100k price is reached

Only idiot will believe that this trader wants 50btc worth air bubbles

Been watching this last few days and that definitely looks like the bottom to me. Maybe Ryanpumper is accumulating for the second pump?

Word has it and his friends have moved on to another coin to pump now that they have fresh BTC.
legendary
and the fake wallet is gone... this has been my week & weekend crypto-novel... on each day something happens Tongue Let's see what will happen in the next hours lol...

This is going to zero.  Delist in August.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Pages:
Jump to: