Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 21. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If anyone is interested in trading there Carpe Diem for my Maza, Fusion, or Bonus coin, Let me know!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
CARPE DIEM need multi pool.

We have one coming that mines Scrypt coins, but pays out in DIEM, and since you can't really mine DIEM anymore, these DIEM will all be bought on exchange, keeping the price rising  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CARPE DIEM need multi pool.
Smiley

nice work

will do more promotion in china.

Got two QQ groups now. The one in the OP and QQ group: 375 707 530
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
 Smiley

nice work

will do more promotion in china.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Lovely stuff guys - DIEM is in a much better spot on Polo than it was a few days ago and people are really digging the giveaways. Huzzah!

I mentioned it in IRC the other night, but I wanted to mention that I am more than willing to lend my commercial voiceover talents to the cause. I'm also a pretty strong writer. If y'all need anything in the name of DIEM, let me know!

wow that's great, you can write some articles about carpediem coin!
Activity: 27
Lovely stuff guys - DIEM is in a much better spot on Polo than it was a few days ago and people are really digging the giveaways. Huzzah!

I mentioned it in IRC the other night, but I wanted to mention that I am more than willing to lend my commercial voiceover talents to the cause. I'm also a pretty strong writer. If y'all need anything in the name of DIEM, let me know!
legendary

Mining subsidies ending, get ready to launch!
haha really amazing!!!
Activity: 14
http://i.imgur.com/UgTNitg.jpg

Mining subsidies ending, get ready to launch!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Nice volume. Outgrowing Poloniex
If anyone is interested in trading there Carpe Diem for my Maza, Fusion, or Bonus coin, Let me know!

Holding mine  Smiley
Activity: 46
My CARPE DIEM wallet
13nqCszkz9urkKEwNeqBruJbn8f4WfF3GS

Thanks for great coin  Grin Grin

Want more free DIEM? Post an address here -- http://coinstack.org/index.php?board=8.0
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Who ever it was that sent me the DIEM thank you very much. Smiley
The best coin ever.Super fast like lightning.It is the fastest coin ever created.This will be the best crypto coin for buying goods and treading.Thanks to developer to lunch so great 256 sha coin.This coin be soon the no.1 COIN beside BTC .  CARPE DIEM

Less than a minute for full confirms  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: