Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 23. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Anyone interested in trading some cdc for my fusion coin?

pm me how much do you want to sell Smiley
Hello imaginary_coinputer, I seen you got amazing graphic skills, could you make something like this?

Ofcourse instead of this it would be DIEM coin advertising and in the bottom there instead of (U mad?) would be DIEM website adress so people could took it. Could you make it that someone like me could print this thing and then make them all over cities they live.  Smiley
Put a QR code on it to the facebook or something.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/doge/Lost+doge/eDLxGrQ/
Activity: 322
Wow have the give aways today in troll box and the fb page ever got ppl excited. Keep up the good work guys this coin is going to the moon!

Any of you big dog DIEM Holders willing to sell me some DIEM for 4 lat it will all be going to good cause???
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hello imaginary_coinputer, I seen you got amazing graphic skills, could you make something like this?

Ofcourse instead of this it would be DIEM coin advertising and in the bottom there instead of (U mad?) would be DIEM website adress so people could took it. Could you make it that someone like me could print this thing and then make them all over cities they live.  Smiley
Put a QR code on it to the facebook or something.
Activity: 378
Embrace change

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Anyone interested in trading diem for my maza coin?  PM me if interested
Activity: 322
Hey everyone i'm done for the giveaway i'm online all day so let me know. While Poloniex was down i was conducting give away's on our FB page. Check it out we have def grown since the last time u looked.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carpe-Diem-Coin/1484113298476432
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
DIEM must be on BTC market.It is sha 256 coin 5 time less and 10 times faster than doge coin.

i agree with you!

will do some giveaway this week.
DIEM must be on BTC market.It is sha 256 coin 5 time less and 10 times faster than doge coin.
It is better for trade than btc or doge.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Don't go nuts with spamming addresses. If someone is doing a giveaway, put your address up once and they will get you. If they miss, just remind them once. Otherwise it clutters it up and people get angry

Thanks for participating though!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Bots spamming I think lol
Activity: 14

Activity: 56

DIEM has been added to the new Cryptokk's vote list.

Votes are free ! You can vote 1 time, every 2 hours, per account.

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes
CTRL+F (search) -> DIEM
Activity: 168
Activity: 46
Pages:
Jump to: