Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 36. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Very productive day in the warroom.

Another NEW WALLET!
https://mega.co.nz/#!I8dCwCjK!CQ2lidEWqre-ZV5GCKYFcmYvg0NEG7KeasP_X1LYR1w

This one wont let us stake as fast if the weight is high preventing forks hopefully.
New wallet!!!
https://mega.co.nz/#!gt1XBDiZ!_3HwwJ9caArHmuz9Ren-1FKOyOoILz7Kk_Hap2Q9dnw

Give her a shot

xming came on and said he was sick but is better now and has a lot of catching up to do.  Said he will have gagapool back up in a couple weeks with a makeover.

No way! That is great news

Super!!! I see staking icon... nice green colour icon  Cool
That's our big upgrade Green Icon.  Enjoy guys   Wink

Actually it makes it harder for you to get ban from the network if you fork.  It'll give you more time to correct so fingers crossed it does the trick.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
New wallet!!!

Give her a shot

xming came on and said he was sick but is better now and has a lot of catching up to do.  Said he will have gagapool back up in a couple weeks with a makeover.

Super!!! I see staking icon... nice green colour icon  Cool
Activity: 322
New wallet!!!

Give her a shot

New wallet!!!

Give her a shot

Activity: 296
any word on the pool owner ive hit many blocks on gagapool
New perm node:  104.131.137.243

add that to your conf
I rented a VPS so we can have a second perm node and looks like were going to have yet another wallet update coming soon.  Seems like right now half the time anyone with a decent number of coins stakes we fork.  Can't have that going on.

At this point I would go back to using caution sending coins around especially polo.
so far the YarkoL's dance with permanode does the job for me,
wallet running smooth way longer than before

That is what I want to hear... Lets keep it going Smiley
Not good news today people. ROM was delisted! We need it back so RT and tweet @BittrexExchange to reinstate #romancoin. As well as it would be greatly appercaited if everyone can tweet them about #diemcoin Smiley

I have confirmed that the server is indeed
refusing some ip's for some reason. Will investigate
and report back shortly.

Ok everyone YarkoL will be back online at 7:30 Atlantic time. If you are having problems connecting to his node please be online in #diemcoin on IRC. We are going to get you connected we just need you present to make it happen. Thank you again everyone for your patience on these problems. I know this is frustrating and we are trying our best to have this resolved.

Thank you again

Hey everyone in line with this I'm going to ask that everyone keep your wallets locked until we can make sure we are all on the right chain. If you lock your wallet it will not stake.
ROM was delisted from bittrex today!!! It's campain time ladies and gents!!!

Get on your twitter/fb and spam the shit out of bittrex to reinstate ROM!!!

I just tweets on @diemcoin RT me and tweet your own @BittrexExcahnge

and report back shortly.

Ok everyone YarkoL will be back online at 7:30 Atlantic time. If you are having problems connecting to his node please be online in #diemcoin on IRC. We are going to get you connected we just need you present to make it happen. Thank you again everyone for your patience on these problems. I know this is frustrating and we are trying our best to have this resolved.

Thank you again
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

and report back shortly.
crypto = passion
i tried it many times on bad blockchain and it look like permanode ban me
so he is two of us  Cry
I advised devs and they know about it, will certainly be looking the solution
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
i tried it many times on bad blockchain and it look like permanode ban me
crypto = passion
On first PC I have only rejections from permanode.
On second PC with diffrent internet provider, it is works.

I have precisely the same.
moreover it cost me the bottle of vodka in order to use other computer  Lips sealed
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Our friends with XSI are asking for our help with their push on mintpal.  Could everyone throw them a few votes please?  Thanks  

Also if you want to make dling the blockchain a little easier there's a bootstrap.dat in the win wallet dl.  Throw that in your appdata folder and that will get you through all those blocks we keep getting stuck on.

I am the developer of XSI.  We have been chatting with DIEM the past couple weeks, and looking forward to pooling our resource together for marketing/development.

We appreciate your votes on Mintpal! www.mintpal.com/voting

Hey everyone I would really love if we can all help show our support for XSI by voting. We are all in this crypto world together.

Thanks apm!  We are working on a lot of developments right now, and getting on Mintpal will just be 1 more positive thing for XSI!

I am very excited to be working with DIEM, and happy to contribute any way I can to helping you guys  Grin

We appreciate everyone's votes! www.mintpal.com/voting

Our friends with XSI are asking for our help with their push on mintpal.  Could everyone throw them a few votes please?  Thanks  

Also if you want to make dling the blockchain a little easier there's a bootstrap.dat in the win wallet dl.  Throw that in your appdata folder and that will get you through all those blocks we keep getting stuck on.

I am the developer of XSI.  We have been chatting with DIEM the past couple weeks, and looking forward to pooling our resource together for marketing/development.

We appreciate your votes on Mintpal! www.mintpal.com/voting

Hey everyone I would really love if we can all help show our support for XSI by voting. We are all in this crypto world together.
I don't think Poloniex is fully synced up yet. Until further notice I would say not to transfer any Diem from Poloniex until we advise so. Mind you it is safe to buy from polo they are just not fully synced up.
Pages:
Jump to: