Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 38. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It's not just you.  I don't understand it but there's one guy that when he has his wallet open all is well but as soon as he closes it all hell breaks loose.  It was the same way before this last update.  Were working on it.

On another note I have reconsidered the idea of taking payment from the unclaimed.  Other people on this team work just as hard as any of us that weren't on that list and I have asked others to pitch in without a bounty.  It's not the right thing to do.  So now you can pick a number if you like since I can't figure out how to just get rid of the poll.   Grin

Number 1 ofcourse
Activity: 252
It's not just you.  I don't understand it but there's one guy that when he has his wallet open all is well but as soon as he closes it all hell breaks loose.  It was the same way before this last update.  Were working on it.

On another note I have reconsidered the idea of taking payment from the unclaimed.  Other people on this team work just as hard as any of us that weren't on that list and I have asked others to pitch in without a bounty.  It's not the right thing to do.  So now you can pick a number if you like since I can't figure out how to just get rid of the poll.   Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello,

Is anyone else having problems with the wallet or is it just me?

My wallet is still stuck at  51 blocks remaining, 30939 blocks of transaction history. Last received block was generated 20 hours ago.

I have restarted the wallet five times and it does not make a difference. All coins are in Stake. This is the same problem I had before the new wallet release. Wallet would not sync and coins were stuck in stake. Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks
Hi,

It looks like the problem is still there. Wallet is now at: Downloaded 30939 blocks of transaction history. Last received block was generated 19 hours ago.

All coins are still stuck in Stake. Wallet seems to be stuck at this point.

Cry
Hi,

It looks like the problem is still there. Wallet is now at: Downloaded 30939 blocks of transaction history. Last received block was generated 19 hours ago.

All coins are still stuck in Stake. Wallet seems to be stuck at this point.

Okay,

I deleted everything but the wallet.dat, qt, Dll, and Bootstrap. Started the wallet. It is now synchronizing 10520 blocks remaining.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
perhaps with road of the correction of bugs, we will get the perfect wallet in the end  Roll Eyes
...what I wish an entire DIEM community.
Hi,

You want me to delete the database, .lock, blk001, blkindex, bootstrap, db,debug, and peers. This would leave only the wallet.dat, qt, and Dll and then download the new wallet again.
You can leave the bootstrap...I think... give it a try first
Hi,

You want me to delete the database, .lock, blk001, blkindex, bootstrap, db,debug, and peers. This would leave only the wallet.dat, qt, and Dll and then download the new wallet again.
[/quot

Yes delete all the files but the wallet DAT file in ur app data. Than close ur wallet and reopen it. U may have to open and reclose your wallet a couple times but it should fully sync.
Hi,

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@AltcoinAdam
sieze the day indeed.
Try deleting everything except wallet.dat, the qt and the dll and resync. 

I'm at 30985 right now
We might have a fix. testing it now
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Hello,

I downloaded the new wallet yesterday. I deleted all the old stuff from the Appdata folders except for the wallet.dat file. After downloading the new wallet I added the wallet.dat file that I saved and it seemed to sync up pretty fast, all the coins were there and they immediately went to stake and they stayed there. My coins will not come out of stake and they have been there for at least eight hours.  
I have nine active connections. Currently at block 30939. Last block 12 hours ago and it is stuck there.
Anyone have any advice.

Thanks

Your right where you should be.  I talked to our dev and he sees forks but your on the longest and correct one.  He has some stuff going on in his other life but he's working on it

It looks like the fact that then again we have some problems.
So it, there are no reasons for the panic. I think, that for the majority from us world crypto it is extra job, hobby or passion and nobody is paying for the time  devoting which to it. Everyone has a real everyday life. It is necessary actually to set priorities for itself in the life.
I am waiting calmly for news.
Hello,

I downloaded the new wallet yesterday. I deleted all the old stuff from the Appdata folders except for the wallet.dat file. After downloading the new wallet I added the wallet.dat file that I saved and it seemed to sync up pretty fast, all the coins were there and they immediately went to stake and they stayed there. My coins will not come out of stake and they have been there for at least eight hours. 
I have nine active connections. Currently at block 30939. Last block 12 hours ago and it is stuck there.
Anyone have any advice.

Thanks

Your right where you should be.  I talked to our dev and he sees forks but your on the longest and correct one.  He has some stuff going on in his other life but he's working on it
Hello,

Anyone have any advice.

Thanks
Go Moneta!
Activity: 47
Merit: 10

Reset the voting between for just Solidus and Moneta.  Go vote again!
Hey guys, keep in mind that the XMR market is about 3X less in relation to LTC. Meaning the person who is selling 100XMR worth of DIEM at .00000034 on a day that the conversion is 3.2 XMR per LTC is basically selling DIEM for 10 litoshi. DIEM should not lose 2/3rds of it's value based on a market change. As soon as people adjust to the change and/or an LTC market opens up for DIEM, you can expect it to go up at least 5 times from where it is now. To the person who sold me nearly 17 million DIEM for 2 XMR, thanks for the practically free DIEM.

+1000000000!
Pages:
Jump to: