Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 59. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
NEW PAPER WALLET Courtesy of BruteFruit
Still in beta but you can make your own too.

https://imageshack.com/i/nbyv92j
Getcoin2.com DIEM faucet is back with shiny new DIEM.

Faucet ran through the migration, if you have a balance enter your new DIEM address and you will get paid!

http://n.cur.lv/DIEM

DONT CLICK THAT LINK GUYS!!!  ITS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR LOGINS!!!
Removing his faucet from the op unless he would like to explain
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Getcoin2.com DIEM faucet is back with shiny new DIEM.

Faucet ran through the migration, if you have a balance enter your new DIEM address and you will get paid!

http://n.cur.lv/DIEM
Activity: 467
He wound get 1.5% of the total coins.  324 mil DIEM

Sounds good!

just to keep the dev motivated don't pay him all at once :p
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly.

I popped into IRC earlier and all sorted now.

Great Devs!

I thought that was prob you but didn't want to let the post go unanswered.
Activity: 328
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly.

I popped into IRC earlier and all sorted now.

Great Devs!
Hey guys,
How can I trade in my coins?

I have almost 1 million Diem (v1) coins. I've been busy the last couple weeks and not been watching news for any coins, been working hard and not had much time.
I just saw on Facebook tonight that there is Diem v2 and we have to trade our coins in.

Is it too late to trade my coins in somewhere now?

You can put your coins on comkort or c-cex and they will be swapped out when I take care of them, email me at [email protected] or pop in freenode irc #carpediempool and we'll get you taken care of.
Activity: 328
Hey guys,
How can I trade in my coins?

I have almost 1 million Diem (v1) coins. I've been busy the last couple weeks and not been watching news for any coins, been working hard and not had much time.
I just saw on Facebook tonight that there is Diem v2 and we have to trade our coins in.

Is it too late to trade my coins in somewhere now?

Activity: 440
http://taas.fund

Sounds good!
With this change, are all my old coins still safe?
Where are they? Old wallet or an exchange? Either way they are safe right now but you need to get them traded in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
With this change, are all my old coins still safe?
For transparency sake I'm going to put 25mil to the side for bounties for the existing infrastructure to be updated with the now coin. I will use it sparingly. And I'm putting together a spreadsheet of where all the coins go
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
props to the dev for taking crap and polishing it up till it shines much love
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I agree with giving the coins to ensure we have a strong DEV for DIEM v.2
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
CryptoAltex is converted and up and running now.

Another order of business is payment for the dev who made the new coin for us.  He hasn't asked for a dime till now and is simply making a request:
"i am asking for 1.5% of the diem cap (324 mil DIEM) to turn DIEMv2 into a fulltime project with further development (blockexplorer, dice, richlist, regular sourceupdates[checkpoints, walletgui,..], tipbot, and a lot more)." He will keep the address public so we know he isn't just dumping them.

Personally I feel that the dev should have a good chunk of the coins for if nothing else, motivation to keep progressing the coin. 

Right now we have over 8bil unclaimed coins and I expect the other 2 exchanges to have around 1 bil coins on the high side.  I think we should use some of the unclaimed to keep our dev motivated but this is a big chunk and I feel I should come to you guys and see what you think. 

Are there any objections to going through with this?

So you are saying that he gets ~10 billion coins?
CryptoAltex is converted and up and running now.

Another order of business is payment for the dev who made the new coin for us.  He hasn't asked for a dime till now and is simply making a request:
"i am asking for 1.5% of the diem cap (324 mil DIEM) to turn DIEMv2 into a fulltime project with further development (blockexplorer, dice, richlist, regular sourceupdates[checkpoints, walletgui,..], tipbot, and a lot more)." He will keep the address public so we know he isn't just dumping them.

Personally I feel that the dev should have a good chunk of the coins for if nothing else, motivation to keep progressing the coin. 

Right now we have over 8bil unclaimed coins and I expect the other 2 exchanges to have around 1 bil coins on the high side.  I think we should use some of the unclaimed to keep our dev motivated but this is a big chunk and I feel I should come to you guys and see what you think. 

Are there any objections to going through with this?
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
Now this is why the old wallet hasn't seen transactions in a while Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
QUICK FIX FOR MAC WALLETS

Getting reports that the mac wallet isn't working correctly.  Will look at it tomorrow.
We need some hash on the network.  If you have an extra BE lying around please mine.

Quick fix by bitsta of the dev team wich is working on it.

Copy paste file qt.app. in the folder Frameworks to the path it shows in the errormessage that the lyb couldn't be loaded
Good to hear!

Now that were back... Lets get back to voting.  Focus on https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Pages:
Jump to: