Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 55. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
purse hanging on the old 25 million coins is no synchronization what to do?
tried to insert a marketing does not work!!
Email me: [email protected]
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
purse hanging on the old 25 million coins is no synchronization what to do?
tried to insert a marketing does not work!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
Destroying the coins would not only be better for short but also for long term development of DIEM.
Reducing coin supply will drive up prices.
Adding coins will lead to declines.

If new investors wanted to get into DIEM coins they can just buy them on the exchanges, they do not need another IPO.
What is special about it?
Special about what?
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
What is special about it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Looks like I need to make more posts. 

Hopefully I get a chance to make my vote on the poll before it closes. 

DoubleD
Looks like I need to make more posts. 
Poll is up

How do I get to the Poll?

DoubleD

I guess you can't vote while a "Newbie" account.  
Poll is up

How do I get to the Poll?

DoubleD
If you have any questions or conserns before voting feel free to ask

Why not do the same GOODcoin is doing? having prizes and competitions where DIEM is given away based on scores on different games!

In my experience when you give away coins especially in large quantities they just get dumped.  Example: Watch what happens every time a coin does a giveaway on poloniex.  You see a TON of sells in the exact amount that they are giving away.

My model will encourage large investors to bring big money in to the DIEM and support long term sustained growth.

Also we've been there, done that with other coins. I want to do something new with DIEM.

Giving coins away doesn't really help the community.

DoubleD
Activity: 5
Sounds fantastic. Happy voting everyone.
Activity: 3
awesome! Smiley

Why not do the same GOODcoin is doing? having prizes and competitions where DIEM is given away based on scores on different games!

In my experience when you give away coins especially in large quantities they just get dumped.  Example: Watch what happens every time a coin does a giveaway on poloniex.  You see a TON of sells in the exact amount that they are giving away.

My model will encourage large investors to bring big money in to the DIEM and support long term sustained growth.

Also we've been there, done that with other coins. I want to do something new with DIEM.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners

Poll is up
My Plee to NOT destroy a golden opportunity

First, the buy wall will be there to stabilize the price when people decide to dump.  At first I thought about putting up a wall on both sides to truly stabilize the price from irresponsible pumps as well as dumps to have full stabilization but that would stunt growth.  

I am afraid the objective is wrong. Keeping price stable will not help enough. The coin needs to GROW. If there is no growth = price rise, noone will be interested any more.

The stabilizing wall is just 1 step.  The other 2 steps grow the fund which supports DIEM.  Not just reinforces the wall but can be put to use to expand brand recognition and push adoption by the public in many ways.  If the fund is overwhelmingly successful the idea of integrating some kind of dividend system has been proposed.  I personally don't know how we would do distribution of the dividend but it's an idea we can look into and that would also drive demand for the coin. 

I said in previous post that we would have a "whale" at our disposal.  That whale doesn't necessarily need to simply buy DIEM if that was the goal we wouldn't bother with selling off the unclaimed.  The "whale" can be better utilized outside the market place.  DOGE sponsored a nascar, first of all I think think that is targeting the wrong crowd, but also that's nothing compared to what we could accomplish.  And once again I want more ideas.  If this is as successful as I think it will be, we will have a very large fund to use and I'm not going to take any idea off the table.  We can do many things at once.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
My Plee to NOT destroy a golden opportunity

First, the buy wall will be there to stabilize the price when people decide to dump.  At first I thought about putting up a wall on both sides to truly stabilize the price from irresponsible pumps as well as dumps to have full stabilization but that would stunt growth.  

I am afraid the objective is wrong. Keeping price stable will not help enough. The coin needs to GROW. If there is no growth = price rise, noone will be interested any more.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Very excited to see that DIEM continues to move forward. I came into this community after loosing faith in DIEM when the original dev left us.

Truth be told Tripppn and Apm should have been at the helm from the beginning. They have proven to over and over again to us that their intentions are for this community. To be honest they have put more effort into maintaining this community than the original dev ever did. Without their dedication the community DIEM would have died fast. DIEM was lucky to have them on board when hardship came.

I strongly feel that DIEM was the first alt to really nail down the basis of being a traders coin from the start. I hate to see community coins getting scammed over and over again. If you want to be part of a community where your voice is always heard I encourage you at least come chat with us on freenode. My intentions are not to sell anyone on DIEM, I encourage you all to at the least do you own research on DIEM and learn about our community a bit before even considering investing any money. :-)
Activity: 322
I'm going to put up the poll tomorrow morning but wanted to give everyone a chance to express concerns or questions they may have first.  I'm not taking anything off the table here.  These are my ideas that I have run by a few people in the community.  I still want your ideas!

I also want to invite anyone who wants to talk about ideas and the future to join us on IRC.  We welcome new ideas and differing opinions.  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#carpediempool

I think these are awesome ideas! Good job everyone this community is doing a great job. You all need to keep up the good work
Pages:
Jump to: