Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 64. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The Crypto Guy
Very nice... You got me hooked into it.. I really like that Twitter faucet thingy. can you share some details on it. I would like to have something for our project.

Guys feel free if anyone else know how it can be done or can get it done for us. Will give out bounties. Thanks
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
@everyone checkout our new updated Whitepaper to know about our further development and roadmap https://coin.digiwage.org/Digiwage_whitepage_final.pdf
The whitepaper of Digiwage contains lots of promising ideas/ plans for breaking changes in the job industry.
Hope that Digiwage team will keep the project on its original tracks and changing the current boring condition of the industry.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
we must all come together and report this scam coin so it can be down for investigation

you know that this coin is the team who is spamming all discord channels  ?
they just had fail coin i dont know if it was a scam to but you should look into it
so theres no reason to trust this new coin they come out with

you might be right there they behavior is really bad like lil kids with no brain ,its not a good idea to invest my hard earn money on some kids project and this is not they first coin waw my bad i did not do more research

am staying far from this scam coin , i already cashout all my coins from this project because the devs start staking with the premine , and everybody staking reward seems to stop working , so thats a good scam , when i question them they say they already voted to do it with a few people and they ban me lol
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Hi there. I'm the one who's managing the signature campaign for Digiwage. According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome. You can go ahead and place your application to the campaign thread and I'll check it in a few hours.  Wink

The whitepaper is indeed promising and the team will try its best to deliver in every way possible.
I will stay tuned for your next announcement, JanpriX. Hope I will have opportunity to work with you.
Activity: 10
we must all come together and report this scam coin so it can be down for investigation

they just had fail coin i dont know if it was a scam to but you should look into it

you might be right there they behavior is really bad like lil kids with no brain ,its not a good idea to invest my hard earn money on some kids project and this is not they first coin waw my bad i did not do more research
Activity: 23

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
@everyone checkout our new updated Whitepaper to know about our further development and roadmap https://coin.digiwage.org/Digiwage_whitepage_final.pdf
How long will the Digiwage sig camp last, PhilsCurrency? I would like to join this one (might be in the next moth), so highly appreciate your hints about the campaign.
By the way, I have taken a quick glance at the Digiwage Whitepaper. Honestly, it looks good with several promising ideas.
Hope that most of those promised stuffs in the Whitepaper will be finished.
Activity: 15
i buy video service on digiwage freelancer site and get scam, we all must report this site to the police , before other people get scam, and the crazy thing about it is when i asking for help on discord channel they say am  a troll and ban me so fast its not fair at all

theres 2 ways to take revenge on them before they scam more people
i will msg you, thanks for letting the community know about this scam coin
Activity: 31
i already lose my coins here downloading they desktop wallet with malware backdoor 
and they ban me when i try to ask for help ,
the wallet have a malware that will take over your pc, stay away from this scam project yall
Activity: 154
Having the encrypted transaction results be stored forever in multiple blockchain ledgers will let people trade at ease since they would be able to trace the address if ever they would be hacked. Great idea from team. Wishing all the best
Activity: 132
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
~
The plan is to run it for a month and will be extended if we see success from it. You are welcome to join the signature campaign. Just drop your application in the campaign thread.  Wink
Please give me link to join the campaign, JanpriX. Where is spreadsheet to know whether I accepted to join or not?
Thanks.
By the way, as someone said, Digiwage price has fallen dramatically in the last few hours.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
How long will the Digiwage sig camp last, PhilsCurrency? I would like to join this one (might be in the next moth), so highly appreciate your hints about the campaign.
By the way, I have taken a quick glance at the Digiwage Whitepaper. Honestly, it looks good with several promising ideas.

Hi there. I'm the one who's managing the signature campaign for Digiwage. According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome. You can go ahead and place your application to the campaign thread and I'll check it in a few hours.  Wink

The whitepaper is indeed promising and the team will try its best to deliver in every way possible.

Kinda hampers the motivation, when the individual managing the signature campaign is wearing the signature of another coin
Activity: 154
Seems like a great and trustworthy project. The roadmap is very clear and shows where this project is heading to. Good luck to the team behind it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Digiwage collaborating with a developer who can create Android and IOS wallets.
If the schedule goes as per the plan Android wallet will be released roughly in 2 weeks from now and IOS wallet will follow after that.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Only time can answer us with real answers. So, take it easy at the moment, let Digiwage grown naturally, and wait to see what will happen next after several months or years?
I don't see reasons to fall into deeply arguments about Digiwage potential at the moment.
Activity: 182
Are reards for this pretty stable? As in you get a similar amount each day or does it vary much?
Activity: 97

Are you one of the Digiwage core team or o my manager of Digiwage signature campaign?
By the way, I agree with your stance on the promising stuffs in the White paper of the project.
It's hard to keep the project on the right track of its original plans, but I hope the team will do it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Pages:
Jump to: