Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 62. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 124
DIGIWAGE is one of the best performing coins in my portfolio. The rewards from both master node and staking are so far, profitable and very good if you want something like a passive income in crypto world. In regards with their project, it is a very promising and interesting project to revolutionize  and shape the future of the job industry through its decentralized freelance workplace. The dev team is very active and working hard for the project to be successful and the community is very helpful for newbies which I am very thankful. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
hello i have 12 masternode of this coins phil swap it's fine no problem stop the fud lol you made plenty of new account to mess this coins Grin Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
As most of you have noticed, there are trolls out there who provided false information regarding Digiwage. These are false claims aimed to put stain on WAGE's branding and fortunately, these attempts have been thwarted by the community who stepped forward and protected this coin. This coin has no malware whatsoever and neither scammed anyone.

These trolls are just alt-accounts of someone who got kicked/banned from the Discord channel. We have rules implemented in that channel that need to be respected and he clearly violated all of those rules.

Kudos to those who made effort to provide positive feedback (real feedback) for WAGE and thanks for protecting this community-based coin.  Wink

*As always, please feel free to join our Discord channel for more information. The community there is very active especially when it comes to suggestion/innovation for the coin.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
we must post everyday on this thread so everybody can learn about this scam coin
dont let them get away
No one will trust what you wrote if you won't give them evidence, snapshots, etc.
Why simply saying about your loses?
Where are your snapshots of your loses?
How did you lost your coins?
How they scam you, guys?

we must all come together and report this scam coin so it can be down for investigation
Let's do it, dude. Let's report the topic to the forum's moderators or admin. Then, you will get what you wanted.
Let's do it, right now.
Good luck.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What are all these FUDers talking about. I have been with this coin since its PHILS days and they never scammed anyone. This is a good coin and it has a lot of possibilities. dont believe newbie accounts who cant show any proof.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
As one of the very early owner of Phils, now I just manage to come back again and realised the swap and seems over.

Anyway for me to get the swap and I have it both at my local wallet and also at coinsmarket

Appreciate all the help as needed those to setup the MN
For coins in local wallet, there might be still chance for you to swap, but you need to pm our Dev on Discord to discuss since there are some conditions applied.
brand new
Activity: 0
we must post everyday on this thread so everybody can learn about this scam coin
dont let them get away
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
Devs< any news about you work now???

I have nothing to do with the development team
I just copied the most important announcements that were discussed and published in discord

1. MrSchyGuy: We are pleased to announce our revised whitepaper. In it, you will find upcoming changes that are currently being worked on. Check it out! https://coin.digiwage.org/Digiwage_whitepage_final.pdf

2. Digiwage: We are listed for voting on https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote   .You can do it voluntarily,  We will also try to pay off the remaining meanwhile.
To vote please send Bitcoin to the vote address. 1 vote = 0.001 BTC. Minimum 500 votes required to be considered listing.
BTC Address : 1CYc8pW7b9UhqGxeSX5wVN7zF6KNAT7wua

3. Digiwage: Please vote every day for Digiwage  in these exchanges!
Dontoshi (500 votes needed to be listed)
https://dontoshi.featureupvote.com/suggestions/8843/digiwage-wage
https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/8845/digiwage-wage

4. Digiwage: Here is another block explorer with some more info https://explorer2.digiwage.org/ check this out

5. Digiwage: We are collaborating with a developer who can create Android and IOS wallets.
If the schedule goes as per the plan Android wallet will be released roughly in 2 weeks from now and IOS wallet will follow after that.

6. Digiwage: We are listed on coinlib https://coinlib.io/coin/WAGE/Digiwage

7. Digiwage: We are creating an emailing list to provide our investors a biweekly update. The email will help investors who do not have time to check discord daily. Please note that we will not share nor sell any information gathered from our investors. This will be used only to update. Please sign up here https://goo.gl/forms/Ql1Dr9bww3EyJUN42

8. WAGE on blockfolio (https://blockfolio.canny.io/coin-requests/p/digiwage)

9. Digiwage: 
I want to first thank everyone for their efforts in helping Digiwage grow. We are truly thankful for our amazing community. As many of you are aware, we still have investors who were not able to swap their coins.
We understand the frustration from our community but also feel for our past investors who missed out on the Digiwage swap. After many discussions, we have come up with a solution that we feel will benefit both the community and the investors who missed out.
We would like to offer investors a chance to complete a marketing related task to earn the opportunity to have their swap processed. We have come up with 4 options for our investors.
1 Tweet/Instagram/FB/Other Social Media daily for 1 week (Must be unique)
2 Create a video (swap made as soon as video is complete) + bonus will be awarded for the quality of the post
3 A combo of 2 or more social media posts for 4 days
4 Blog post on a reputable site. (swap made as soon it is complete) We feel this is fair. Investors need to be held accountable for their investments but we do not want to ruin anyone's investment into Digiwage.

FYI: This is a decision made by the community collectively to curb few users who were misusing the swap post deadline, please do understand and communicate properly with either the admin @Digiwage  or the marketinglead @MrSchyGuy,  all concerns will be addressed as always
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Why higher ranked members have not complained about the project, only newbies did it?
Are you alt-accounts of someone and tried to join the topic to spam?
Honestly, answer me, please
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
As one of the very early owner of Phils, now I just manage to come back again and realised the swap and seems over.

Anyway for me to get the swap and I have it both at my local wallet and also at coinsmarket

Appreciate all the help as needed those to setup the MN
Activity: 378
When working with the platform, it is desirable to know the English language. But on the other hand it all depends on the users. If work orders and performers are from the Russian-speaking world, there is no problem.The platform will be useful for those who are not yet part of the world of cryptocurrencies, but doing the work can get paid in crypto-coins.
i buy video service on digiwage freelancer site and get scam, we all must report this site to the police , before other people get scam, and the crazy thing about it is when i asking for help on discord channel they say am  a troll and ban me so fast its not fair at all
Hi all spammers, who are likely potentially losers.
I have the same question for all of you. Why did not use your main accounts to complain about your loses, why did not show your evidences up?
Lots of why questions about you, guys. Not about the project.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 97
MIP, proof you will never get, because it's not true  Smiley

there was one scammer who volunteered to help configure the MN through remote access, and tried to steal coins, but he was quickly revealed
Perhaps this is the same person who is now spreading false information
Sounds Reasonable. Mainly FUDs posted by newbies. That is basic approach of fudsters, which can not show their evidence up. Only talk continuously without evidence.
Simply ignore them and let them go to the place they belong to.
brand new
Activity: 0
i buy video service on digiwage freelancer site and get scam, we all must report this site to the police , before other people get scam, and the crazy thing about it is when i asking for help on discord channel they say am  a troll and ban me so fast its not fair at all
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
MIP, proof you will never get, because it's not true  Smiley

there was one scammer who volunteered to help configure the MN through remote access, and tried to steal coins, but he was quickly revealed
Perhaps this is the same person who is now spreading false information
Why? Please explain more.
guys stay away from this scam coin if you dont want to lose your money

Most of crypto wallets will be found by antivirus softwares as false positive.
the wallet have a malware that will take over your pc, stay away from this scam project yall

Please show your evidence up here, fella.
i already lose my coins here downloading they desktop wallet with malware backdoor 
and they ban me when i try to ask for help ,
MIP
Activity: 362
Source code is available to everyone, I would like to see proof of the alleged backdoors and malware.

Until then, stop the FUD.
Activity: 350
Come over to Discord channel https://discord.gg/dH6vDBj and you will see many interesting things is going on now, including a brand new website is about to be released. Also, airdrop has just started last week.

Activity: 34
Activity: 16
guys stay away from this scam coin if you dont want to lose your money
Pages:
Jump to: