Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 63. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Indonesia Translation Reserved
Here's my profile http://bit.ly/Portfolio_Profile
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This coin gives us hope for a cohesive community that grows together. I am really impressed with the platform that connects people across the globe, exchanging knowledge and skills in the field of electronic money. But each country's market will have different characteristics, so the exchange of which has affected the quality and efficiency?
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
How funny,
a couple (possibly one) troll, began to resent yesterday in discordapp, and now here, he completely went beyond the bounds of decency.
As most people disagree with him, he pushes his anger out on the forum using different accounts

Digiwage is an excellent project!
Let's see how it will be implemented
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Seems like a great and trustworthy project. The roadmap is very clear and shows where this project is heading to. Good luck to the team behind it!

Let's wait a bit (it might take weeks) to see real impacts of Digiwage project in job industry and real services.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Soon I will launch the eleventh masternode. Great coin, we will come to success.

Trolls, go away.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
If a pair of assholes do not have everything in order with their heads, let them go through the forest. The project is very interesting, the developer is well done. I've already run 11 master nodes and am glad that I'm with them.
Future with Digiwage !!! Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Digiwage collaborating with a developer who can create Android and IOS wallets.
If the schedule goes as per the plan Android wallet will be released roughly in 2 weeks from now and IOS wallet will follow after that.
Hi,
Could you give me link to the original source of the information you shown in your thread.
It sounds a promising news for Digiwage project, so I would like to discover more about it.
Thank you.
Activity: 2
i'm a owner of 5 masternodes by myself. i'm from the very beginning with philscurrency wich has now rebranded to Digiwage.
The devs and community are very active. Its a shame someone try to break the reputation of this project.
Anyway we have a strong community and i don't believe some doughbag can break this.

I have 100% faith and trust in this project !!!
Activity: 166
we must all come together and report this scam coin so it can be down for investigation

you know that this coin is the team who is spamming all discord channels  ?
they just had fail coin i dont know if it was a scam to but you should look into it
so theres no reason to trust this new coin they come out with

you might be right there they behavior is really bad like lil kids with no brain ,its not a good idea to invest my hard earn money on some kids project and this is not they first coin waw my bad i did not do more research
shut up scammer ,you are using new account to brainwash yourself ,I have been with phills to digiwage,no one 've ever scammed anyone ,you are just a frustrated scammer
Activity: 97
Hi there. I'm the one who's managing the signature campaign for Digiwage. According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome. You can go ahead and place your application to the campaign thread and I'll check it in a few hours.  Wink
I will stay tuned and apply for joining next week if the Digiwage campaign keep operating.
The project, in general, looks like someone which can overally change the job industry.
Activity: 9
We've been working on this project for the past one year, and never we've got even a single complaint.
We are shocked to see a bunch a new accounts posting complaints without proper evidence.

Things to notice:
1.The accounts are newbie and replying each other to make it look like a conversation.
2.The comments are made within last few hours.
3.We have not received any sort of communication from any of these accounts regarding their complaints.we are more than happy to resolve issues if they come forward and contact us instead of posting false accusations on our thread.

FYI: You can always visit out Discord channel to see the progress of the project and active development.

Yep. I agree with you.

Discord channel is very active and I didn't see any problem with the project. I'm also running a couple of MN. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome.
thank you for the official statement about potential expansion of the campaign, JanpriX.
I would like to join the campaign as long as possible.
Today is the payday for week #4.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
We've been working on this project for the past one year, and never we've got even a single complaint.
We are shocked to see a bunch a new accounts posting complaints without proper evidence.

Things to notice:
1.The accounts are newbie and replying each other to make it look like a conversation.
2.The comments are made within last few hours.
3.We have not received any sort of communication from any of these accounts regarding their complaints.we are more than happy to resolve issues if they come forward and contact us instead of posting false accusations on our thread.

FYI: You can always visit out Discord channel to see the progress of the project and active development.
Activity: 147
Wow, more than expected, JanpriX!
I wish I will have opportunities to cooperate with your a bit longer.
According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome. You can go ahead and place your application to the campaign thread and I'll check it in a few hours.  Wink

Digiwage Whitepaper might bring the project up to higher level, both its internal values and attention in the crypto ecosystem, including bitcointalk forum.
The whitepaper is indeed promising and the team will try its best to deliver in every way possible.
Activity: 350
LOL, look at all those newbie accounts from a single kid spreading FUD. I have been for this project for several months and never had any issues. Kid, don't you have a better thing to do?
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Are reards for this pretty stable? As in you get a similar amount each day or does it vary much?
What did you want to say?
Did you use Google translator to compose your thread, which is messy, English-broken one?
Activity: 750
This is one of my favorite master node coins I have owned. Top notch team that continues to grow and get better. Keep up the awesome work
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
GO AWAY TROLL NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR LOW IQ NONSENSE
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
hello JanpriX,

Sorry so much for the last week, when I did not satisfy the minimum post requirements of the Digiwage campaign.
I was a bit busy last week, so as you stated, I wish I will have chances to cooperate with you in the next month (if the campaign keep operating).
Hi there. I'm the one who's managing the signature campaign for Digiwage. According to the Dev, the campaign will last for another month and will check if we will continue it if it comes with successful outcome. You can go ahead and place your application to the campaign thread and I'll check it in a few hours.  Wink

The whitepaper is indeed promising and the team will try its best to deliver in every way possible.
Activity: 8
you realize everyone here knows your multiple accounts are owned by Abracadabra, the troll who got banned from the discord for trying to start a sudo-revolution because you disagreed with the mods. just go to bed already, youre slamming a perfectly legitimate coin, and your attempt to try to derail this project is seriously an insult to all those who can actually troll.

to others, be aware, there is no scam, there is no malware, and there is no freelance scammer on the platform, just join the discord and see for yourself,  10 seconds of work on your end will simply disprove the last 10 hours of this poor attempt at a trolls work.

EDIT:

ALSO, i realize i have a 1 post count, this is because my account was comprimized in april, im currently waiting for my message to be answered by mods to remove the fake email on my old account, my original account is "defyance". you will see im well established
Pages:
Jump to: