Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start - page 8. (Read 33166 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I got confuse. I was about to buy DAO from daohub.org. how does DigixDAO differ from DAO? DAO isn't released yet but they now have derivative.
I learned they prefer EETH when buying DAO taht i why i bought few ETH on an exchange yesterday. 

At first glance, one difference is that  DGX organizers have committed to himself about 300,000 coins. In DAO not committed. Another difference is that  DGX offer their own projects for voting, while in DAO you can alone to offer a project. Surely there are many other differences. It would not be bad if someone describe them in detail.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
What was the price during the ICO sale? I can't find it anywhere so I can compare to current prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
WTS up to 1273 DGD for .027 btc or .98 ETH each.  

This is the cheapest price anywhere listed. Escrow only. Serious inquiries only. Pm me if interested.

"a thread that is not even being maintained by the Digix team because DGD is a ETH blockchain token, not a bitcoin blockchain asset. SMH." - windjc

then why do you try to sell your "ETH blockchain token" in this very thread?  

What? Your logic is all over the place. The following facts are not exclusive:

1. This thread is not an official thread.
2. I posted several weeks ago a pre-launch price I was willing to sell at.
3. The price is currently higher than that price and I am holding.
4. You are a troll.

sorry, but you are hoisted by your own petard. criticising me for writing about an "ETH blockchain token" (your words) in this thread having already tried to use this thread to sell the very same token you hold is hypocrisy.

just try to be consistent in your behaviour.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

This is the cheapest price anywhere listed. Escrow only. Serious inquiries only. Pm me if interested.

"a thread that is not even being maintained by the Digix team because DGD is a ETH blockchain token, not a bitcoin blockchain asset. SMH." - windjc

What? Your logic is all over the place. The following facts are not exclusive:

1. This thread is not an official thread.
2. I posted several weeks ago a pre-launch price I was willing to sell at.
3. The price is currently higher than that price and I am holding.
4. You are a troll.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I got confuse. I was about to buy DAO from daohub.org. how does DigixDAO differ from DAO? DAO isn't released yet but they now have derivative.
I learned they prefer EETH when buying DAO taht i why i bought few ETH on an exchange yesterday. 

How is it linked to gold? What does the linking with gold consist of?

read the whitepaper... https://www.dgx.io/whitepaper.pdf

this token is not linked with gold. you can buy with token released by digix your gold. digixdao is a dao token as the name says.

will sure be interesting. the price is too high. i guess it will go under $10 mill in half a year. we should watch how much token they sell and see then the income of the digixdao.

the intrinsic value of DGD is set by the number of DGX minted. therefore i agree that the price of DGD is too high. much too high.

We officially have our first thread troll. This guy has made no attempt to join Slack, no attempt to engage discussion with development team or marketing team, has no understanding of the current strategy and says he is waiting for lower prices while posting on this thread everyday - a thread that is not even being maintained by the Digix team because DGD is a ETH blockchain token, not a bitcoin blockchain asset. SMH.

i'm not waiting for lower prices. i'm not buying. i told you that very clearly. you're the holder with a subjective motive driving your commentary.  

i'm discussing price relative to fundamentals. DGD has no relationship to gold?

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

this token is not linked with gold. you can buy with token released by digix your gold. digixdao is a dao token as the name says.

will sure be interesting. the price is too high. i guess it will go under $10 mill in half a year. we should watch how much token they sell and see then the income of the digixdao.

the intrinsic value of DGD is set by the number of DGX minted. therefore i agree that the price of DGD is too high. much too high.

We officially have our first thread troll. This guy has made no attempt to join Slack, no attempt to engage discussion with development team or marketing team, has no understanding of the current strategy and says he is waiting for lower prices while posting on this thread everyday - a thread that is not even being maintained by the Digix team because DGD is a ETH blockchain token, not a bitcoin blockchain asset. SMH.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

thus far only ValueMax has minted DGX tokens. why?

very tenuously imho :-)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Activity: 208
Activity: 221
Is there a link to the digix slack? I have asked for an invite on their website four times and haven't received one in my email as of yet. Hoping to join the conversation soon!

They sent me an invitation a couple of days after i subscribe to the newsletter.
Is there a link to the digix slack? I have asked for an invite on their website four times and haven't received one in my email as of yet. Hoping to join the conversation soon!

that's a common issue.
Activity: 192
Activity: 478
Waiting patiently for the weak hands to sale the Tokens at current price, bought allready X2 of the ones I bought in the ICO...At least one great rally is on its way in a few days when polo announce DGD listing
How in the world is DigixDao trading at $10+ right now??? Is anyone actually buying large amounts at that price or is trading sort of frozen?

two whales playing a game of table tennis trading?

as of today there been six 100 gram gold trades on this blockchain. that's the total tangible asset value of DGX tokens backing the market cap of DGD tokens.

gold is trading at $40+ a gram.
Pages:
Jump to: