Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start - page 6. (Read 33166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

well, but some food for thought: what if they (the ethereum consensus) decides to blacklist and censor now? NO token would be secure on that chain
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Really regret I missed the dump on Bittrex, already invested in this coin and I see great potential.

Well done to the devs for frequent updates.
Activity: 672
Great news. Dark horse still creepin. Someone bought it up to 20 USD on trex other day. It sustained the price while ETH was under 20 ...so DGX DAO was worth almost 5 USD more than ETH for a bit...says a lot....Imagine whats gonna happen when we land POLO. All the kids who slept on this coin will cry.
legendary
How will the fork effect DGD?

I think this can be a very good hedge against BTC when it falls next month. Also buy up some DGX gold is soaring worldwide as we speak here.

https://twitter.com/DigixDAO/status/743859921406525440
How will the fork effect DGD?

I think this can be a very good hedge against BTC when it falls next month. Also buy up some DGX gold is soaring worldwide as we speak here.
legendary
DIGIX now on TREX!!!!!

One of the most undervalued cryptos of 2016.

Thx will research this coin more.

+100 DGD token is going to create a storm when added to POLO.

Only thing I dont get guys...how do DGX coins work?

I understand the value of these DGX coins could eventually be worth more than a gram of gold...so they could be trading at a much higher price. How would this work? Wouldnt this be giving early DGD holders "discounted" gold later on in the future...not fully grasping this can you guys break it down ?

DigixDAO is not related to the gold price. DgxDAO holders only get rewards form Digix Gold Transactions on a quarterly basis
DIGIX now on TREX!!!!!

+100 DGD token is going to create a storm when added to POLO.

Only thing I dont get guys...how do DGX coins work?

I understand the value of these DGX coins could eventually be worth more than a gram of gold...so they could be trading at a much higher price. How would this work? Wouldnt this be giving early DGD holders "discounted" gold later on in the future...not fully grasping this can you guys break it down ?
legendary
DIGIX now on TREX!!!!!

start by calling it token Smiley
Activity: 714
DIGIX now on TREX!!!!!

DIGIX now on TREX!!!!!

legendary
When we can get and move our DGDs? Who know about progress?

what do you mean? you can move your tokens all you want

How? In myethwallet i only have "DGD Crowdsale Information: " field but have 0 in dgd tokens field.

you have to claim them...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

How? In myethwallet i only have "DGD Crowdsale Information: " field but have 0 in dgd tokens field.
legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511
legendary
  Has anyone used Yunbi and is it trustworthy?

Yes and yes.

I would recommend to not trust yunbi. they broke the social contract with bitshares.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
  Has anyone used Yunbi and is it trustworthy?

Yes and yes.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
For whatever reason Openledger is a pain in the ass to get working on my box.  I believe Gatecoin has still suspended trading from the heist.  Has anyone used Yunbi and is it trustworthy?
legendary
I just have my tokens on Gatecoin and obviously this isn't comforting.  I dont have the mist wallet, so is there an easy to use wallet, that doesn't cost ethereum where I could transfer my digix tokens for safe keeping?

yep, make a wallet with myetherwallet https://www.myetherwallet.com/#digix

I don't see an option to send digix tokens to the wallet.  It says I must have participated in the crowdsale, but I purchased from an exchange.  Sorry, but I'm pretty new to ethereum and am still wrapping my head around it.

Never mind.  We are all good.  Thanks!

make sure to keep a backup! that's very important Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I just have my tokens on Gatecoin and obviously this isn't comforting.  I dont have the mist wallet, so is there an easy to use wallet, that doesn't cost ethereum where I could transfer my digix tokens for safe keeping?

yep, make a wallet with myetherwallet https://www.myetherwallet.com/#digix

I don't see an option to send digix tokens to the wallet.  It says I must have participated in the crowdsale, but I purchased from an exchange.  Sorry, but I'm pretty new to ethereum and am still wrapping my head around it.

Never mind.  We are all good.  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: