Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DLBX] ☰ [ ICO 11|19|2017 - 01|19|2018] ☰ DealBox - page 2. (Read 3474 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I also have not received my rewards and support seems does not work good
https://preview.ibb.co/kgvTGS/dlbx.png
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
As of today, still no access to DLBX platform. Only signed up with an email address and no log in info, no members' area... hope to receive an update about this soon. I have received confirmation email that I am qualified for the 500 DLBX and would like to submit my MEW address.

Hi, have you sent out the emails? I have not received any. Just asking, not rushing you.

ATTENTION ALL REWARDS CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS
We are keeping track of the # of referrrals you have via untorch.com - This week we will begin sending emails to registered emails for you to set your password and log into the DealBox platform.
If you have met the required # of refferals and you have not cheated by setting up fake emails to register you will see your 500 DLBX show up in your account.
Keep in mind, these are not yet tied to the mainchain and you will not see the DLBX show up in your wallet yet.
We will begin distributing the 500 DLBX to recipient wallets over the next 4-5 weeks. You will need to set your password on the platform and provide the MyEtherWallet address you wish to recieve DLBX at in your profile on our platform.
The grand prize for top referrer of 5k DLBX will be announced shortly after our token sale ends in January.
We ask that you all be patient and bear with us during this process. We are working overtime to make sure things are getting put together properly.
We sincerely thank everyone for participating and will keep everyone updated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 103
صلو عليه
I've received this email today :

Updates and Announcements

DLBX HODLRS: We are depositing DLBX into your MyEtherWallets (MEWs) by February 15.

If you purchased DLBX during our Pre Sale, Rewards Program or Public Sale – you will receive your tokens by February 15 – if you added your MyEtherWallet (MEW) to your account.

We're about to launch the Airdrop for all of the folks who are waiting to receive DLBX. We will send an email next week to announce the launch.

If you haven't added your MyEtherWallet (MEW) to your DLBX profile yet, please do so as soon as possible.

If you don't have a MEW yet, simply click on this link to create one.

To log in to your DLBX profile and add your MEW, click here!

Still confused? This video explains within the first 60 seconds how to set up your new MEW.
yeah same here
Activity: 220
I would like to know if there is anyone who has received a $ 500 reward?
The fact is that it was not just 10 friends who subscribed to the link. it was necessary that these people confirmed the mail, registered on the site, entered all their contact details and the purse of the etherium.

Only then was the person counted. I have 16 people signed up and only 3 of them have fully contributed their data. This condition is very difficult to do, since it is difficult to force someone to spend so much time.
It would be fair, dev, if you made payments according to how many people have fully confirmed their data. That would be fair.

actually i've got many referrals but still didn't get my tokens

Well, congratulations! You did not waste your time!
صلو عليه
The fact is that it was not just 10 friends who subscribed to the link. it was necessary that these people confirmed the mail, registered on the site, entered all their contact details and the purse of the etherium.

Only then was the person counted. I have 16 people signed up and only 3 of them have fully contributed their data. This condition is very difficult to do, since it is difficult to force someone to spend so much time.
It would be fair, dev, if you made payments according to how many people have fully confirmed their data. That would be fair.

actually i've got many referrals but still didn't get my tokens

صلو عليه
when we will get our rewards ?
This is in their email update dated 23rd January 2018...

Important Information for Existing DLBX Holders

Pre-sale purchasers

If you purchased DLBX during the pre-sale we will be in touch with you soon to make sure we have your myetherwallet address and will begin sending your DLBX over the next week.

DLBX Bounty (Rewards) participants

Those of you who have completed the requirements for the rewards program and are due to receive DLBX we will use the myetherwallet address we have on file for you in your profile on the platform to begin delivering your DLBX over the next week.

Token Sale participants

If you sent Ether to the token sale contract and purchased DLBX please follow these instructions to withdraw DLBX to your myetherwallet.

https://medium.com/@dlbx/how-to-withdraw-and-add-your-dlbx-tokens-to-myetherwallet-46e7ed63a9c6
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Is there anything happening or what???
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I am not sure, but I think it was a scum((( I am waiting rewards too
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Last message from DealBox:

"You got 18 sign-ups!
You've earned "Earn 500 Free DLBX ($500 Value)"!

Keep sharing - good things come to those who share! Smiley"

Hope everything will be good with this)))
Good luck everybody)))
Hi, have you sent out the emails? I have not received any. Just asking, not rushing you.

We are keeping track of the # of referrrals you have via untorch.com - This week we will begin sending emails to registered emails for you to set your password and log into the DealBox platform.
If you have met the required # of refferals and you have not cheated by setting up fake emails to register you will see your 500 DLBX show up in your account.
Keep in mind, these are not yet tied to the mainchain and you will not see the DLBX show up in your wallet yet.
We will begin distributing the 500 DLBX to recipient wallets over the next 4-5 weeks. You will need to set your password on the platform and provide the MyEtherWallet address you wish to recieve DLBX at in your profile on our platform.
The grand prize for top referrer of 5k DLBX will be announced shortly after our token sale ends in January.
We ask that you all be patient and bear with us during this process. We are working overtime to make sure things are getting put together properly.
Activity: 252
Hello Devs, I think that Dealbox is composed by great team, but this project need more marketing. is not many activity on thread
I received a confirmation by mail that 10 referrals were connected to my link, but DLBX tokens were not added to my account on my balance sheet. Tell me, when will the tokens reach the balance?
Explain, please, when the coins must go to your personal cabinet, immediately after confirming 10 referrals or after the end of ICO?
I received a confirmation by mail that 10 referrals were connected to my link, but DLBX tokens were not added to my account on my balance sheet. Tell me, when will the tokens reach the balance?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I had gotten 5 referrals earlier when that was the requirement. You said you changed it to 10. So do I need to invite more now or am I still good?
Activity: 203
Merit: 102
Hi, would you mind summarizing what we have to do to receive the 500 tokens? I have also signed up over a dozen people and received a confirmation email that I am qualified for the 500 tokens, but no instruction on how to claim it since we have no members' area. Would appreciate it very much if you can help.

Hello Devs, I have received DLBX 500 on my balance account, Thanks and good luck
Is this info published anywhere else? I am not able to access that website. Have tried using both Chrome and Firefox

Activity: 252
Hello Devs, I have received DLBX 500 on my balance account, Thanks and good luck
Pages:
Jump to: