Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DLBX] ☰ [ ICO 11|19|2017 - 01|19|2018] ☰ DealBox - page 4. (Read 3474 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 203
Merit: 102
The Dealbox bounty is 500 DLBX for all participants with 5 referrals from your friends or contacts. The participants with the most referrals wins 5,000 DLBX tokens so keep sharing because good things do come when you share!

http://rewards.dlbx.io

after we reach 5 signups how do we receive the token?
After you have received 5 sign ups you will get an email on the process to further receive your bounty tokens when it is available. 
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The Dealbox bounty is 500 DLBX for all participants with 5 referrals from your friends or contacts. The participants with the most referrals wins 5,000 DLBX tokens so keep sharing because good things do come when you share!

after we reach 5 signups how do we receive the token?
Activity: 42
On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?

Activity: 266
Hi guys ! I would like to ask you how you will fold 500 tokens, how will you choose who gets the distribution?
Under the conditions, 5 people and all or the more a person the more likely to get 500 tokens?
Activity: 38
Joined.
Hope this coin will have bright future...
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
this project sounds promising and it can be more interesting if there are some bounty program for this project. i don't see the bounty on the site.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I have over 10... that gets me nothing extra?
How to check Total DLBX Token Rewards from refferal?
In your emails you can check total refferals in order to be eligible for the bounty you will need 5 refferals for the 500 DLBX tokens.
Hi Dev,
That is great project.
If you need to translate from English into Vietnamese, please contact me.
Wishing your project will be successful in future.

Thanks

Dealbox team is interested in hearing from everyone! Please email your proposal to [email protected]!
Activity: 200
Hi Dev,
That is great project.
If you need to translate from English into Vietnamese, please contact me.
Wishing your project will be successful in future.

Thanks
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
How to check Total DLBX Token Rewards from refferal?
What about WP??  The link is error404)
Here is the link for the Dealbox white paper.
https://dlbx.io/DealBoxWPv1.7.pdf
HI. What is the Maximum Cap?
The maximum cap for DLBX tokens is 500 Million.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
If anyone is interested in the translation bounty which can include the website and Whitepaper please email your proposal to [email protected]. DealBox is also looking for Crypto writers for articles about DealBox if your up for the challenge please send your proposal to [email protected] as well.

Reserving for Turkish Translator. Will get in touch via email soon. Good luck with your project! Wink
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
the project seems real and promising! 2 months ICO, so hopefully you can reach your target for this. also, the concept is not new but how it's presented here is that, the content of the ANN seems well-thought of. good luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Dev/Community Manager

Am I correct in understanding that if I got to have 5 of my friends on facebook click on my unique referral link and they would sign up themselves for the opportunity to get that 500 DLBX coins valued at 500 USD I myself will be given that 500 DLBX is that right?

BTW, how do I add this token on myetherwallet? What is the tokens contract address, ticker and decimal?
Activity: 40
nice project , Hope it's successful in the future
Pages:
Jump to: