Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DLBX] ☰ [ ICO 11|19|2017 - 01|19|2018] ☰ DealBox - page 3. (Read 3474 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 102
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think to qualify you need to invite minimum 10 people to register. People who just visit their websites by clicking on your referral link don't count. You invited 50 and 3 signed up, so that is 6% conversion rate for you, which is very good! Marketing is a numbers game...

Hi. Here on the forum you write that you need to invite 5 people to get your 500 DLBX tokens, but I just found out yesterday about the bounty here - https://rewards.dlbx.io?ref=RcGjJLXb and I was told in the letter that you need to invite 10 people. So how many people need to be invited, 5 or 10? I personally invited 50 people, and through a shortened link Google can be seen that these interested 50 people came to your site, but I received a letter that only 3 people registered! Could it really be so?
Hi. Here on the forum you write that you need to invite 5 people to get your 500 DLBX tokens, but I just found out yesterday about the bounty here - https://rewards.dlbx.io?ref=RcGjJLXb and I was told in the letter that you need to invite 10 people. So how many people need to be invited, 5 or 10? I personally invited 50 people, and through a shortened link Google can be seen that these interested 50 people came to your site, but I received a letter that only 3 people registered! Could it really be so?

We have changed it to 10 and if you were caught cheating then those numbers got subtracted.
HI. What is the Maximum Cap?

i see there is no cap for this project, just read the OP carefully mate
but i hope unsold token will be burned

The maximum Cap is 500 million DLBX tokens.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
HI. What is the Maximum Cap?

i see there is no cap for this project, just read the OP carefully mate
but i hope unsold token will be burned
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What are the incentives for referring more than the required number of referrals - aside from 5,000 DLBX for top promoter? I am an internet marketer and so are many others here, I think. Many are not interested to compete for the 5,000 since the chance to get it is very, very tiny (only 1 person). Please let us know why we should continue promoting after getting the minimum required, since it means spending time and resources for us.

I just signed up for the reward program. Can I still refer people to qualify? When is the deadline for this reward/referral program?
HI
How Many Is the Max Supply Cap?

The Max Cap is 500 Million DLBX
Activity: 56
HI
How Many Is the Max Supply Cap?
Why I still can cot sign in on your site? And how we can receive free 500 DLBX coin?
The ICO starts on November 19th and you will receive 500 DLBX tokens after 5 referrals then afterwards will be entered in a contest for most referrals which you could win 5000 DLBX!
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Why I still can cot sign in on your site? And how we can receive free 500 DLBX coin?
Does this team have experience?
Yes, Capital Services Group (CSG), a parent company of DealBox spans a business-cycle of 10 years and have served 350 + companies in various capacities. DealBox is in the forefront of structured capital market services.
brand new
Activity: 0
how long for i can withdrawn my token ?

BTW, how do I add this token on myetherwallet? What is the tokens contract address, ticker and decimal?
how long for i can withdrawn my token ?

BTW, how do I add this token on myetherwallet? What is the tokens contract address, ticker and decimal?

Hi, You will be able to get your tokens after the ICO is over January 19th. There will be a medium blog post with further instructions on the contract address and the details to add the DLBX token on a Wallet.
Activity: 50
Does this team have experience?
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Thank you for your interest in DealBox. Please email your proposal to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: