Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy - page 8. (Read 77747 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ADDRESS PREMINE
http://cryptobe.com/address/15RcCtNJyz26TSYJVb7FjwZ3YJjFyNJAKJ

At the beginning sorry I did not give the address but could not get it from my friend with whom I've done wallet, and who abused premine, I trusted him but lied to me, and pulled out more than it should. the current state of the wallet http://cryptobe.com/address/14DVAqEMVK6XGoo3BheVWwoyjZAEYHMxTR
I apologize again.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Tell people which address is premine coins and other shit Smiley People cool down. Then Market works better.

DOGEBC reputation also improve. Thats not nice - Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0) Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Scam user Vod

Please people to block user Vod and write to the administrator to remove, I break my trust in the profile thread about it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/abuse-of-the-trust-system-by-vod-329358
Activity: 37
Tell people which address is premine coins and other shit Smiley People cool down. Then Market works better.

DOGEBC reputation also improve. Thats not nice - Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0) Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NEVER DEAD
DOGEBC not been and will not be abandoned and stop write stupid comment.

Please make a dump to 1 satoshi thanks you Roll Eyes

NO ! Make 100 satoshi   Wink

dreaming dreaming  Roll Eyes

DOGEB IS OVER! Cheesy

NO ! Make 100 satoshi   Wink

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Price is ugly  Huh

I come to the conclusion that. All altcoins are shit coins and smell like scamm.   Embarrassed May be LTC and DOGE survive.

life is shit  Sad
Price is ugly  Huh

I come to the conclusion that. All altcoins are shit coins and smell like scamm.   Embarrassed May be LTC and DOGE survive.
Activity: 295
Dev has abandoned DOGEB and started working on his new project PeerCoinDark. I am left with 2.4mil shit coins now, this coin is dead  Sad.
He is not abandoning this coin.why do you need to spread FuD for no reason Huh
I am not trying to FUD, I am just concerned about the future of this coin. Why the Dev is not posting any updates about the road-map for this coin. He is just interested in skimming some BTC by creating new coins every bi-week.
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
Dev has abandoned DOGEB and started working on his new project PeerCoinDark. I am left with 2.4mil shit coins now, this coin is dead  Sad.

Denial

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Dev has abandoned DOGEB and started working on his new project PeerCoinDark. I am left with 2.4mil shit coins now, this coin is dead  Sad.
Activity: 295
Activity: 121
Follow on twitter @invest4al
generic dev complement!
Activity: 210
Left 1851 Block to reward 5000 DOGEBC for block  

Keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 121
Follow on twitter @invest4al
Current Block