Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy - page 9. (Read 77747 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The development of honest DogeBlackCoin PeerCoinDark uses its own ID. No cheat! Development plus POD coinssource support you Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Umm, yeah. Wow. Mirror post from PeerCoinDark thread. I try to give people the benefit of doubt but, yeah.. anyways.
Activity: 11
The development of honest DogeBlackCoin PeerCoinDark uses its own ID. No cheat! Development plus POD coinssource support you Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 43
That is slow dumping than i expect Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Has been dumping, the price will be low.... Angry
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Funny how as I go back through  and see some of the FUD   much of it not all, is from Other  coin devs   Maybe they are AFRAID     OK now they said SHOW  the Premine wallet  The Dev  has done that in a few posts above this one .

So Now what are they gonna bitch about ?   OH Wait  POD  well that's an easy fix :-) 
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
oh oh oh

do

Litedarkblackwhitedogekittehbitbtyepeershapoopycoin next pls
Activity: 37

Someone  could create Rockabilly coin Smiley - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ziSLGVQOSg
Activity: 37
Work on. I  believe this coin Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Left 1851 Block to reward 5000 DOGEBC for block  
Dont worry Dev, keep up the good work ,    its just people pissed off that their precious XMR  dumped this week.
Haters are gonna hate  that's what they do to drive price down to snag up some cheap coins
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
dayum.. wish that was my balance  Grin
So Dev what is next on Your Pump/Dump list? DogeBlackCoin, PeerCoinDark ....maybe LitcoinWhite?

Not dumped Smiley

Activity: 371
So Dev what is next on Your Pump/Dump list? DogeBlackCoin, PeerCoinDark ....maybe LitcoinWhite?
Dev did a great job with the layout  ,graphics, wallets, etc... Not too many coins look as good  Coin has lots of potential.
Activity: 121
Follow on twitter @invest4al
I try how can I
Activity: 280
Since dev didn't even bother to answer my questions and he is moving to the next coin i will no longer provide the dice game service, so everyone that has some DOGEBC please remove it in the next 24 hours, after that the site will be closed and no withdraws will be possible, thank you.

You have a problem, coin DOGEBC lives and will live, a lot of work put into this, and see that it still POOL mining DOGEBC people because they believe in it as I do, and do not write longer more stupid posts just because you have a problem, the end
i am sorry you consider my questions stuped, i am not going to post anymore anyway in less than 24 hours i am shutting the site and moving on, so i wish you good luck to you dev with both coins so far and the many many more scam coins you make in near future since you are good at copy paste.

Goodbye xPooky

POD in this year? bittrex??
Since dev didn't even bother to answer my questions and he is moving to the next coin i will no longer provide the dice game service, so everyone that has some DOGEBC please remove it in the next 24 hours, after that the site will be closed and no withdraws will be possible, thank you.

You have a problem, coin DOGEBC lives and will live, a lot of work put into this, and see that it still POOL mining DOGEBC people because they believe in it as I do, and do not write longer more stupid posts just because you have a problem, the end
i am sorry you consider my questions stuped, i am not going to post anymore anyway in less than 24 hours i am shutting the site and moving on, so i wish you good luck to you dev with both coins so far and the many many more scam coins you make in near future since you are good at copy paste.

Goodbye xPooky
Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: