Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Donationcoin (DON) | Revival | Cryptopia | Scrypt PoW - page 5. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

does anyone have a link where i can see the latest block explorer inf? ... especially the latest block ...

steven isnt available right this minute - and i need this info to finish what im working on ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
watching this coin also ...

#crysx

Honored to have you, mate! Welcome! Smiley

all good ...

glad to be here ...

is this steven? ...

if so - i have some news from our last discussions ...

#crysx

Of course it is Steven. Smiley

#crysx

all good ...

glad to be here ...

is this steven? ...

if so - i have some news from our last discussions ...

#crysx

#crysx

#crysx
Everyone, please remove your coins from the old pool! mining can now be done via http://p2pdon.amazingsystems.nl:9327/static/

The new pool for Donationcoin is a p2pool and can be found here: http://p2pdon.amazingsystems.nl/static/

This pool is still hosted by amazingsystems.nl and does not need registration as it is a p2pool.

The new pool is at
Host: stratum+tcp://p2pdon.amazingsystems.nl
Port: 9327
Use your Donationcoin payout address as the username/worker name.
The password is "x".

For example,
someminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pdon.amazingsystems.nl:9327 -u LPP2S8WuRind8RYZJ37afD5VLfDeiPpJQQ -p x

The new pool has a dedicated server, thanks to Yoshi and for this reason will not experience the intermediate issues the old pool was rarely experiencing.

Thanks again to Yoshi and AmazingSystems.nl! Happy mining!
Activity: 545
Merit: 282
Everyone, please remove your coins from the old pool! mining can now be done via http://p2pdon.amazingsystems.nl:9327/static/
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
The block reward halving has passed. Block rewards are now 25 DON.
legendary
Happy New Year!!!  Smiley
Activity: 545
Merit: 282
I want to remind the Donationcoin miners that there is still the option to sell your DON for EFL, at current bittrex price you will get 3% more for your coins. Contact https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/psychoticboy-54752 for more info.
legendary
I am pleased to announce that I have got the Donationcoin v1.3 wallet compiled for OS X.  Smiley I have it packaged here: http://donationcoin.info/Donationcoin1.3.dmg

It is not a fancy installer. Mac OS X users will need to drag the Donationcoin-Qt.app file into the Applications folder or where ever they see fit.
legendary
I installed the wallet on my linux root and will run it 24/7

IP: 37.187.3.19

Awesome, I see you in my peer list.  Smiley

Thanks athur0s!

No Problem. I hope it helps to keep the network alive.

"connections" : 13

New website... New pool... New interest... New price. Shocked I would venture to say, Donationcoin and the Donationcoin network, are more alive than they have been in a long time.  Grin

Let's continue the march of resurrection. Help us add "New exchange" to the list. Please, vote for Donationcoin to be added to Cryptsy.

Thank you in advance!  Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Awesome, I see you in my peer list.  Smiley

Thanks athur0s!

No Problem. I hope it helps to keep the network alive.

"connections" : 13
legendary

Awesome, I see you in my peer list.  Smiley

Thanks athur0s!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary
Greetings,

As of this morning, Donationcoin has been added to voting at Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/. Please vote for Donationcoin to be added to this exchange. Thank you in advance!  Smiley

Cheers!
legendary
I am honored to announce some amazing news of something I have been working on in my efforts to resurrect Donationcoin.

First, we have a new founded strong believer in Donationcoin and they are wanting to buy any amount of Donationcoin for 1/1000th of 1 EFL. PsychoticBoy, a very trusted user here on bitcointalk, will facilitate escrow on any trades if needed. Please do not hassle them with inquires about trades. I will gladly personally handle any inquires you may have. I guarantee this is not part of a scam or other wrong doing. I do personally know and trust the parties involved and they, like myself, only have the best intentions for Donationcoin.

Secondly, and the best part for Donationcoin, and something I am truly excited to report to the Donationcoin community! Our new founded believer and supporter has also donated a Donationcoin pool! Thats right, http://donpool.amazingsystems.nl is open and hashing! Donationcoin has a pool once again!

Thank you AmazingSystems.nl for helping me to have the pleasure of saying to the Donationcoin community, come mine with us! Smiley

legendary

We get a node for a year if we raise only $50. Shares are $1 each. (BTC: .004107, LTC: .326347, Doge: 8498.5)

Please, consider donating to help the Donationcoin network.
legendary

So the community is aware, I do now hold the premine wallet.dat file. Spencer Lievens has handed it over to me.

The wallet does contain 17,750,000 Donationcoin at address LcG9Vr4WyeyfQVEq8zPLQBDxW1kWvVU6mF

These coins and the wallet.dat file will be safely stored by myself, Steven Saxton.

I did sync and verify the premine wallet.dat file balance today August 9th, 2015. I do accept responsibility for all of the 17,750,000 Donationcoins and will use them in the best interest of Donationcoin with full transparency and open communication to any and all interested parties. 
    ( image removed from quote for readability ) ...
I will now safely store this wallet.dat file off of the Internet until we, the Donationcoin community (interested parties), decide the best use or disposal for any or all of these coins.

Steven Saxton

I have moved the 17,750,000 Donationcoin of the premine to address LProTJkzEqwbULXdEKPnk1YLPDdpLXshG6
( transaction id deb92964cd81e8f15a1d3c35856a4963d5c8318d65f34db03215c84b243c9f9e )

I did this to have no confusion of who is responsible and, therefore accountable, for the premine. My apologies for doing this long after the wallet.dat containing the premine changed hands. I did not think of this step nor the possibility of any confusion of who holds the premine. Of course, this is done with no disrespect to any previous holder of the premine and is only done as an effort to prove myself, and only myself, accountable for the premine going forward.

Steven Saxton
legendary
I have made a compressed Donationcoin blockchain bootstrap file available at http://donationcoin.info/bootstrap.zip (~140 MB).

It was created at block height 650,000 (a few hours prior to this post).

The bootstrap.dat file has a MD5 checksum of f0087944400ae04126a113e5ee57d19e as described in the contained README.md file which also includes import instructions.

The extracted bootstrap.dat file is ~240 MB in size. The import of 77 weeks of transactions does take a considerable amount of time but, will be much faster than downloading from peers.

To start the import with a fresh wallet, just place the extracted bootstrap.dat file in the same folder/directory as the Donationcoin-qt executable and start the Donationcoin-qt wallet. If you have run the wallet before and wish to import the bootstrap.dat to catch up faster, you will need to delete all files and folders/directories in the folder/directory containing the Donationcoin-qt executable EXCEPT FOR THE WALLET.DAT file, DONATIONCOIN-QT executable, and DONATIONCOIN.CONF file. Place the extracted bootstrap.dat file in this same folder/directory and start the Donationcoin-qt wallet. Again, it will take a considerable amount of time so, please be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: