Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes - page 11. (Read 3459 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
How can I claim mine? I do hold some PosToken
Merit: 119
I have more than 1000 postokens at Postoken lending platform and can't withdraw them and my another withdraw of 100 Postokens is pending more than one month.
So as far as I understood everybody who's in the same situation as me can take a flying fuck to the moon with our stuck withdrawals and the only way to get new tokens is to buy them at exchanges?  Grin
How can we trust you won't do with your project the same thing the old dev of Postoken did? Huh

And additional: If you plan a new lending platform, will it be a smart contract with automatic withdrawal or another manual platform?

If you don't trust just exit from here.

Thank you, kind man, for your kind advice!  Wink
You know your answer tells me much more than all you words you wrote here before... Grin

We want a straight and easy project. We are working and we are developing every damn day. We hope by august to have something done.

You asked for donations and we asked very easy to answer questions! If you want to have donations you should answer these questions!
I have said ssince the first pages. We are looking for people that want to join the project, people that want to be part of the team and people that can be trusted to divide the pre-mine fundraising wallets.

I have paid already enough for my own pocket to see that POStoken userd have no interest in a swap.

Even if this might have a lot of advantages for them, people come her and ask for trust but they have no idea what is wrong with the question.

Activity: 392
Merit: 110
I have more than 1000 postokens at Postoken lending platform and can't withdraw them and my another withdraw of 100 Postokens is pending more than one month.
So as far as I understood everybody who's in the same situation as me can take a flying fuck to the moon with our stuck withdrawals and the only way to get new tokens is to buy them at exchanges?  Grin
How can we trust you won't do with your project the same thing the old dev of Postoken did? Huh

And additional: If you plan a new lending platform, will it be a smart contract with automatic withdrawal or another manual platform?

You know your answer tells me much more than all you words you wrote here before... Grin

We want a straight and easy project. We are working and we are developing every damn day. We hope by august to have something done.

You asked for donations and we asked very easy to answer questions! If you want to have donations you should answer these questions!

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

And to answer to your additional question, it will be lending based on chain!
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Activity: 572
Merit: 106
thanks for continuing the POSToken project. I can not understand why the original dev abandoned it, there was so much potential and he could have profitted so well from it
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If i had PosToken in Coinexchange how to get DOU?
We just received our first donation! 2.72 BTC to go.

Join our project by helping the development team with ideas or technical skills or just donate to our idea!

Dot it now, before it will be too late.

great, seeing daily a couple of new users joining. until now this is not the result we've been expected
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
We just received our first donation! 2.72 BTC to go.

Join our project by helping the development team with ideas or technical skills or just donate to our idea!

Dot it now, before it will be too late.
reserved!
can't wait this project coming soon!
i love the way mining Cheesy

Get in touch with the team and donate for the future. The work is real and there is plenty of it!

We need to stay focused on the main goal of development and for this we need funds.

I will donate for your project and idea today or tomorrow. How to contact you?

Discord is a good way of contacting us. Also here on bitcointalk is a good way
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
reserved!

Get in touch with the team and donate for the future. The work is real and there is plenty of it!

We need to stay focused on the main goal of development and for this we need funds.

I will donate for your project and idea today or tomorrow. How to contact you?
reserved!

Activity: 178
reserved!
copper member
Activity: 24
We started a mini fundraising campaign as the funds needed for the project to have on going development are mandatory!

Get in touch with us on discord in order to buy in advance enough DOU for a future MasterNode.

Thank you
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
I posted some of this to the POSToken thread:   There is a lot going on with this DOUGH token for POSToken holders, including a new airdrop around now.  But, I don't like the idea of losing my POSTokens, I would just like both, hold them and get the DOUGH tokens as well.  That seems the fair way.   Is that what's going on or will the old ones be burnt?  Everyone knows old tokens often retain their value, burning a ton leaves someone with more supply and less demand.

If there is an airdrop we should be able to keep our PoS tokens, right?
I don't understand why they make it so confusing. swap or airdrop what is it? who will get the airdrop an how?

Same here I just get confused. I understand tokens swap but don"t understand airdrop rules because I haven't found any. How to join this airdrop? Where is sign up form?

It would be nice if somebody from the team explains this for us.
as much as i understand, this new team just wants to develop the idea of PoS and they just want to honor the PoS holders, their new token wont have any relation to PoS except the idea

they are giving out their own airdrop and also benefits for PoS owners to get some more tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
So there are some good guys left after all.
Cool initiative, I'll stick around.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I posted some of this to the POSToken thread:   There is a lot going on with this DOUGH token for POSToken holders, including a new airdrop around now.  But, I don't like the idea of losing my POSTokens, I would just like both, hold them and get the DOUGH tokens as well.  That seems the fair way.   Is that what's going on or will the old ones be burnt?  Everyone knows old tokens often retain their value, burning a ton leaves someone with more supply and less demand.

If there is an airdrop we should be able to keep our PoS tokens, right?
I don't understand why they make it so confusing. swap or airdrop what is it? who will get the airdrop an how?

Same here I just get confused. I understand tokens swap but don"t understand airdrop rules because I haven't found any. How to join this airdrop? Where is sign up form?

It would be nice if somebody from the team explains this for us.
Pages:
Jump to: