Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes - page 9. (Read 3459 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 119
I dont like this developer. I think this is a joke. I must join his channel to swap? even more stupid! I need to burn my coins? With what guarantees?

In any case POStoken is almost worthless so where is the point of this argue?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I found it very easily and very nicely, don't know what to say about your difficulty in doing it as I did it in less than 10 minutes. I was offered a tutorial of how to do it and simply did it.
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
I dont like this developer. I think this is a joke. I must join his channel to swap? even more stupid! I need to burn my coins? With what guarantees?

This might be your opinion. But we do what is needed in order to have a good solution. A peer to peer swap is avoiding as always any type of scam attempt or manipulation. All messages are checked and users are giving directions for what is going to happen next.

Activity: 80
copper member
how to swap my shit postoken  Sad

Join discord channel and text @jacob . He will take care of everything Smiley

Must say, the speed of reaction is very good. I got a reply and solved the issue in matters of seconds Smiley finally did the signed message for swap. Thanks jacob for all the patience teaching me how to sign an ether message

Yes. Great. Keep following the thread for more news that are going to come anytime soon

13 days since the moment the new airdrop will start! Stay arround for more news.

Must say, the speed of reaction is very good. I got a reply and solved the issue in matters of seconds Smiley finally did the signed message for swap. Thanks jacob for all the patience teaching me how to sign an ether message

Yes. Great. Keep following the thread for more news that are going to come anytime soon
Activity: 97

Activity: 107
Took part in the swap too cause i believed in the original idea.

Wish best luck to the team to make this project become successful !

Sure! Everything went smoothly and that was great! Hopefuly you will do the burn too and this might help us get along with the new DOUGH
Activity: 10
Took part in the swap too cause i believed in the original idea.

Wish best luck to the team to make this project become successful !
@dev. Not so much activity on bitcointalk or in your discord. It is good to see that after 30 days you're still here. As others said I hope for our own good sake you're about to do a good job, if there is any need for help get in touch with me.

We need that help, how many times I should still state it?

And about still being here what do you wanted me to do? I will be here until September at least Smiley. This project needs community leading

Community leading maybe but you need to change some stuffs arround here, the message is not clear and we can't understand what to do, how to swap, how to donate

I actually think that users might find the information easy if they look with interest!
@dev. Not so much activity on bitcointalk or in your discord. It is good to see that after 30 days you're still here. As others said I hope for our own good sake you're about to do a good job, if there is any need for help get in touch with me.

And about still being here what do you wanted me to do? I will be here until September at least Smiley. This project needs community leading

Community leading maybe but you need to change some stuffs arround here, the message is not clear and we can't understand what to do, how to swap, how to donate

copper member
i send my 100 POStoken to burn and made swap  i think this project will be great

Thank your for your choice.

Glad to see more people texting us about swaping the coins.
Activity: 97
i send my 100 POStoken to burn and made swap  i think this project will be great
Just reached 30 people Smiley Also we are having low donations volume
copper member
I verified my ETH address in a matter of minutes. The dev is often available on Discord and will give you a message to sign with your address.
You don't risk anything by doing this so it's a no brainer.

I think I'll also burn my tokens for the third swap. This option is open until the end of May. Even if the old dev return miraculously he can't be trusted so I see no value in holding PoS any longer.

After communicating with the DOU team since the onset of the 'resolution' for holders of PoSToken, at first I was unsure, then after coming back and seeing the progress and direction, I was pleasantly surprised.

Like said above, real-time response, and quick help and direction as to what steps were needed to secure a spot as a holder of PoSToken back at the snapshot dates.

I'm impressed, and I saw there is only 30 days or so to submit, I'd suggest getting your info in to secure your DOU before the last minute.

Thank you both of you. Only together we can make this project great !

Stats until now:

27 people signed a message and 17810 POStoken burned.
I verified my ETH address in a matter of minutes. The dev is often available on Discord and will give you a message to sign with your address.
You don't risk anything by doing this so it's a no brainer.

I think I'll also burn my tokens for the third swap. This option is open until the end of May. Even if the old dev return miraculously he can't be trusted so I see no value in holding PoS any longer.

After communicating with the DOU team since the onset of the 'resolution' for holders of PoSToken, at first I was unsure, then after coming back and seeing the progress and direction, I was pleasantly surprised.

Like said above, real-time response, and quick help and direction as to what steps were needed to secure a spot as a holder of PoSToken back at the snapshot dates.

I'm impressed, and I saw there is only 30 days or so to submit, I'd suggest getting your info in to secure your DOU before the last minute.

Thank you both of you. Only together we can make this project great !
Pages:
Jump to: