Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes - page 8. (Read 3459 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Reading the project, you need fresh people and a lot of money to succeed. Do you have any chances in succeeding or it is a waste of time?

It's not a waste of time. If it is work everything is going to become great! So, I don't understand why you believe so..

no no no work is nothing why makes DOU different from other coins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Reading the project, you need fresh people and a lot of money to succeed. Do you have any chances in succeeding or it is a waste of time?

It's not a waste of time. If it is work everything is going to become great! So, I don't understand why you believe so..
Reading this announcement, this op can be helping & giving some hope for postoken holder. will full reading if i have some free time. Supported you if you want to swap and making some better project for changing mistake by postoken dev

Very nice! You can join our channel at any time and ask questions Smiley We will be happy to reply
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Reading this announcement, this op can be helping & giving some hope for postoken holder. will full reading if i have some free time. Supported you if you want to swap and making some better project for changing mistake by postoken dev
Hello,
What must I do to get in the snapshot for DOU with my POS balance?

You need to join discord channel and it is easy Smiley dev is always active

Indeed the replies are quite fast!

You and Jacob are two different people?

No,  I am jacob myself
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Are there details out on the airdrop...who gets them, the protocol for receiving them, how many tokens per person/coin, etc.?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Hello,

You and Jacob are two different people?
Intresting project i whuld love too follow:)

Yes and dev is very nice i would like to help the project with any power i have

Thanks to both of you Smiley The team needs you. Join us
Activity: 97

Yes and dev is very nice i would like to help the project with any power i have
Activity: 15
With a good airdrop this project will hit moon but you need an website and a forum to do it so

Airdrop will be a big part of what we are going to do here. In 2 weeks from now it will start. 12 days to be more exact
Activity: 97
With a good airdrop this project will hit moon but you need an website and a forum to do it so
Hello,

Activity: 79
Hello,

No doubt this is a good project idea to give postoken holders hope that all isn`t lost and also focus on the concepts of this project different from postoken. A question I have on the postoken dough swap is that if the snapshot has already been taken on my wallet that held pos on Jan 15th, will dough tokens be sent automatically to my wallet or I`ll have to sign a message first before receiving dough tokens?

You'll  have to sign a message. And I will point out that this is not an ethereum smart contract.

Hello,

Get in touch with @jacob on discord. He will solve it

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Hello,
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
No doubt this is a good project idea to give postoken holders hope that all isn`t lost and also focus on the concepts of this project different from postoken. A question I have on the postoken dough swap is that if the snapshot has already been taken on my wallet that held pos on Jan 15th, will dough tokens be sent automatically to my wallet or I`ll have to sign a message first before receiving dough tokens?
I wait for the airdrop ,instant loans and cold staking sounds good

Yes and this is only the beggining Smiley
I wait for the airdrop ,instant loans and cold staking sounds good
Pages:
Jump to: