Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes - page 3. (Read 3459 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Reading this announcement, this op can be helping & giving some hope for postoken holder. will full reading if i have some free time. Supported you if you want to swap and making some better project for changing mistake by postoken dev
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Its good that you dump the lending platform idea.

Staking + masternodes is ok Cheesy

But what is instant loans? I dont get it and when will be the mainnet launch?
Activity: 10
Community is growing everyday, glad to see that this project is moving forward so fast

Everything is gonna be great soon Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Very excited to be getting credit from a failed token I lost out on to participate with a phoenix rising from the ashes and a new, more through future and direction.

Thanks to the team for your hard work. 
Activity: 69
I really like your project, it brings something new with many different services. I hope it will grow in the future
Activity: 98
do you have any bounty programs planned soon?
i would like to join it if you have one
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This project seems very interesting, Must supported project. Have a great potential and future. Hope for the best dev and Good luck.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I see how the dough team handles perfectly on establishing a community which is very open to everyone, not only for postoken holders. But then of course I encourage holders of pos to come and join us on discord and check if qualified on the snapshot dates then communicate for swap enrollment. Lets give this project a chance and the support they need to be established.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Not bad idea, especialy if you are hold some Postokens.
https://discord.gg/uEhWumj
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Patiently waiting for coin release, come and join airdrop on discord channel

In 24 hours the coin will launch. Early donators will have to use it and try the new network
Activity: 11
Patiently waiting for coin release, come and join airdrop on discord channel
Sorry how can i add my langue?

What do you mean? Anyhow, if the topic is not translated in your main language you can start now
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Its a wonderful time to be in the kitchen before the DOUGH rises, but I'm sure the taste will be sweet.
Activity: 28
Sorry how can i add my langue?
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
I am one of donators for this project and I am proud of it, looking forward to release date

Great for you. I don't have funds now but jacob is the kind of developer that deserve attention from us, all the time on chat active!

All my respects,

dearbesz

Thanks again for the nice words dearbesz but there is no need in specifying 2 times in a row that. I got your point for the first time.

I want this topic to be with suggestions.

Yes, guys, please try to keep it clean. As more spam you do inside our main topic, as much people will stay away from this project. Let's keep them close with professionalism.

Thank you
I am one of donators for this project and I am proud of it, looking forward to release date

Great for you. I don't have funds now but jacob is the kind of developer that deserve attention from us, all the time on chat active!

All my respects,

dearbesz

Thanks again for the nice words dearbesz but there is no need in specifying 2 times in a row that. I got your point for the first time.

I want this topic to be with suggestions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

All my respects,

dearbesz
Activity: 65
Activity: 97
i still don't understand how you do the cold staking and active staking.

i move from one client to another or different purses?

no jacob explained many many times in discord channel just scroll up and you will find the answer
Activity: 79
i still don't understand how you do the cold staking and active staking.

i move from one client to another or different purses?
Pages:
Jump to: