Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services - page 16. (Read 5896 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
how does this staking work?

u need to have some coins in the wallet and leave it open and u getting coins rewards Smiley

try to read about POS mining online its interesting

meaning I have to acquire some coins through purchase.

for the  moment u cannot buy drip but u can mine and then start staking

The approach for mining to the DRIP-owned addresses is as follows:

Create a DRIP address using the DRIP wallet
Private Message on Discord/Bitcointalk/Facebook/Twitter the DEV with your DRIP address and requesting a LUX or RVN address
Mine to a pool of your choice using the LUX or RVN address they provide and you will earn DRIP rewards

join the discord channel:

https://discord.gg/n93p2BW for more information
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
Thanks for the kind comments all.

As any of you involved with DRIP will be aware, the DRIP payouts for today have gone without a hitch and everyone continues to get frequent staking rewards.

Join us on Discord if interested in getting involved with DRIP - it's sure to be a profitable experience for all concerned.
Activity: 68

u need to have some coins in the wallet and leave it open and u getting coins rewards Smiley

try to read about POS mining online its interesting
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
Later today, I'll be converting LUX and RVN donated so far to Bitcoin, the payment of choice for exchange listings, and providing the address so that people can track our progress toward our first exchange listing.

We do not wish to list on any exchange where the listing fee is less than 0.5 BTC as it would result in us being one good coin in a sea of sh1tcoins. We don't want to be tarred with the same brush as such coins.
Staking rewards are frequent and the network is stable. There are 7 masternodes online and we will be pulling down 3 of these as soon as our miners start spinning up masternodes of their own.

For any new miners looking to start, download our wallet, create a DRIP address and contact us requesting a linked RVN/LUX address to which you can mine.
Activity: 155
waiting pool  Smiley

There will be no pool for DRIP. DRIP is a proof of stake coin and cannot be mined directly. You cannot buy DRIP yet either until it reaches exchange. To get your first DRIP, with which you start to earn staking rewards, you need to:

Download the DRIP wallet;
Generate a DRIP address;
Private message us your DRIP address requesting a DRIP-owned LUX or RVN address;
Mine to that address via a pool of your choice;

We link your DRIP address to the LUX or RVN address and you earn DRIP by mining LUX or RVN on a pool of your choice - with 1 DRIP for every 1.7 RVN or every 0.01 LUX.

The DRIP wallet is available here: https://github.com/DRIP-Project/DRIP/releases/tag/v1.0.2.1
Thanks janarel and well done on being in at such an early stage. There are surely some great profits to be made in the coming days, weeks and months  Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
It is great that the staking is live, the rewards are coming in:)
Keep up the good and transparent work!
Our first payment of DRIP to our LUX miners has gone successfully and is visible on our block explorer here: http://explorer.dripcoin.tech/tx/ff3166450f89f81bf66935ed889de1700797dda07a5e4a59a837035d7f2bbf8e

Our first payment of DRIP to our RVN miners has gone successfully and is visible on our block explorer here: http://explorer.dripcoin.tech/tx/fe4f22cb1588a73ac788fd6a067d20df3420c2d53d9d4915aa562eb80d79ef7e

The next payout will be tomorrow evening (UK time).

The block reward for staking is 9 DRIP - with a block every minute, that's 12,960 DRIP per day.

With a 300,000 coin supply and 216,239 of these locked and unstakeable, estimated return to stakers for day 1 of our blockchain will be about 15% (12,960/83,761).
The original post has been updated with a link to our block explorer, which is available at http://explorer.dripcoin.tech/
Is it right that the minimum stake amount is 2000 ?  Huh Shocked
The minimum stake amount is 1 DRIP.

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
If you like this project, you can enjoy in them Discord channel: https://discord.gg/NRPfdQR
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
Activity: 35
Is it right that the minimum stake amount is 2000 ?  Huh Shocked
How to add node??
 my wallet say:  0 active conection to DRIP Network
i can't  sync

drip explorer available?
You must wait until 9pm GMT. You should download new updated wallet and then you'll be able to sync.
Activity: 32
How to add node??
 my wallet say:  0 active conection to DRIP Network
i can't  sync

drip explorer available?
Activity: 24
Look better.  The main thing that provided the purses were reliable . Now reliability and safety above all . My best regards
We are currently ahead of schedule and are good to go with our 9pm (GMT) launch.

Miners can continue mining LUX and RVN for the next month. They can stake the DRIP they earn too so continued mining will have you earning on both fronts. At this early stage, building up to a masternode is totally achievable and, when at that level, you could have mining rewards, staking rewards AND masternode rewards.  Smiley
We are nearly there  Grin

With us kicking off as a Proof of Stake coin at 9pm, the first DRIP payments will be for the balances mined to our LUX and RVN addresses a few hours before that (around 6pm GMT). The reason for this is that we need to manually generate the first batch of 200 blocks and that takes time (at least 51 confirmations are required before we can pay everyone from the genesis block proceeds and a further 101+ are needed before anyones DRIP is eligible for Proof of Stake rewards - basically, at 9pm, we need to launch with everyone having already had their 101+ confirmations and being able to receive staking rewards immediately). Let us know if you have any questions on this.

Of course, as stated before, the mining of LUX or RVN in order to earn DRIP will continue for at least one month.
Pages:
Jump to: