Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services - page 19. (Read 5896 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 0
seems that many people is focusing on you, so i will also pay some attention on this coin, hope you successful and go to moon
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
For those familiar with the zerocoin protocol, used for private transactions, please be aware that DRIP has the code fix in place to resolve the issues that recently caused some users of the zerocoin protocol (PIVX, Phore, etc.) to temporarily deactivate zerocoin via the associated spork. There are other coins using the zerocoin protocol without a fix in place that do not have it deactivated - due to unawareness of the issues or poor implementation of sporks. This is not the case with DRIP.

That being said, we have taken the decision to launch DRIP with zerocoin deactivated. The reason for this is that our community is new, but growing rapidly. We'd like to build up the community and communicate to them how DRIP will function with privacy activated before we actually activate it.

The primary thing to be communicated is that DRIP and zDRIP are of equivalent value but the default setting automatically converts 10% of a users DRIP (the standard version of the coin) to zDRIP (the private version of the coin) unless the set their wallet config to deactivate this 'automint' feature. It sounds more complicated than it really is but does need to be communicated before we activate it.
We're in the process of installing DRIP peers in 10 different cloud servers around the world so that DRIP holders don't need to worry about manual addition of nodes. The wallet is 1-2 hours away.
Activity: 154
I see you've been busy. good luck with your new project I hope you the best
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
So besides gains in token value, will investors have a share the value of the natural gas sold by the project?
egretia
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
The project cooperates with a large company DRIP, with which negotiations are under way to conclude a long-term contract for outsourcing services for pumping natural gas from the gas main, all this speaks for the development of the project and its long-term prospects, undoubtedly this is a profitable investment
Look better.  The main thing that provided the purses were reliable . Now reliability and safety above all . My best regards

I am in total agreement. The wallet security is of utmost importance as is reliability. This is especially true when it comes to a PoS wallet. There's no point in a staking wallet that continuously crashes - causing the owner to miss out on staking rewards.
Activity: 571
I know Lottereth project. It was on bitcointalk. Almost all wants that will be long term project.
People hope that you project not a scam. I think its a good and interesting.

I can assure you that we are not a scam. A prior project that we worked on was Lottereth - which aimed to be a worldwide crypto-based lottery platform. The coding was complete for that project and we were approaching release before it was brought to our attention that there are many legal obstacles in the way to offering such a service. For example, did you know that the UK requires a licence to advertise and sell tickets to UK citizens - even if operating from another country. Securing that licence would have put us in a legally approved position in only one of hundreds of countries.

We were approached by multiple potential investors looking to buy Lottereth masternodes but refused to accept payment. That project was halted before a single cent/penny/dime was taken from anyone - any ex-members of the Lottereth discord will be able to confirm this. If we were a scam project, we would surely have sold masternodes or coins to everyone that made an approach.

Our intention is to offer a long-term, sustainable product. We cannot do this if we were operating outside the confines of the law - as we would have been with the Lottereth offering. There are a number of lottery products currently on the market in crypto - BeLotto and FireLotto being two that I'm personally aware of. Our experience with Lottereth has us avoiding potential investments in these projects like the plague.
People hope that you project not a scam. I think its a good and interesting.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Look better.  The main thing that provided the purses were reliable . Now reliability and safety above all . My best regards
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Its interesting. Thank you.

No problem.

For some additional information, PIVX, the coin from which we forked, have a current circulating supply of 56,162,946 and a block reward of 6 PIV per block (including budget).

With DRIP, the total circulating supply will ramp up extremely fast over the next 15 months before settling at a little over 60,000,000 with a 6.1 DRIP per block reward going forward (including budget).

DRIP block rewards were purposely setup to reward early adopters significantly before settling down, in 15 months time, at an almost identical total block reward and total circulating supply to PIVX.

A PIVX masternode today costs $54,667 whilst a DRIP masternode should be achievable by mining a small number of LUX to our mining pool and staking the coins you are rewarded with. We won't argue that the risk is higher as PIVX is a well established coin - one of the best on the market in our opinion. However, the required investment for DRIP is significantly lower and the potential reward more than makes up for this added risk.

The budget I refer to above is an automated monthly budget allocated to proposals submitted by the community and voted on by the masternodes. The best proposals are approved on a monthly basis and work begins on implementing the suggested improvements for DRIP.

A simple example would be that DRIP could have a community member/coin holder that runs a website development company. He/She could submit a proposal detailing how they could develop something better than what we have in place at that time for a fee of xxx DRIP. If masternodes approve that proposal, the proposer receives the coins and works on implementation of the proposal.

With two different communities submitting proposals, the single difference we have to PIVX now (retailer/charity rewards) will grow into multiple differences in the coming months as our roadmaps fork off in different directions.

My hope for DRIP would also be to attract a lot of talented potential future team members as investors. For example, we may have some newly graduated rising-stars in the cryptocurreny world (developers, marketing professionals, etc.) mining to our donation pool, owning masternodes and voting on proposals. For these people, a $55k PIVX masternode is now out of grasp but DRIP most certainly isn't. If all goes well, who's to know which will be the better platform in 6-12 months?
Its interesting. Thank you.
Total coins supply is infinite? Coins price can be low because it.

Most good PoS coins have an infinite supply - PIVX and Phore are two good examples. The trick is that the block reward has to be reasonably low at the final phase of a coins maturity - in order to keep inflation low.

For DRIP, this final reward is 5.5 DRIP per block. Also, unlike a lot of PoW coins, transaction fees are burned with DRIP - they're not offered to masternodes, stakers or anyone else. This reduces that 5.5 DRIP per block further.

You can read the link below for further information:

https://pivx.org/knowledge-base/pivx-does-not-have-a-max-coin-supply-wont-this-devalue-my-investment/
Total coins supply is infinite? Coins price can be low because it.
What number of coins, needed for a masternode?

Masternode collateral is 10,000 coins. It will be very difficult to earn this number solely through the mining donation pool. However, a masternode is very achievable by mining to the donation pool to get your mining rewards and then staking the rewarded coins to get your staking rewards.
What number of coins, needed for a masternode?
As can be seen above, we are a PoS coin who will be distributing DRIP tokens to those who mine LUX to our donation pool. If we don't happen to have found an early block when we kick the blockchain off, we'll be air-dropping 5 coins to each miner that's with us from the start.

This is required because there is a 10 coin per block (14,400 per day) allocation to stakers. The team aren't allowed to stake the premined coins and we need stakers in place to earn these rewards.

Mining will begin shortly after wallet release and there'll be an announcement for this both here and on Discord.
We don't believe in the approach of masternode sales to provide initial funding for a project - it results in too many coins in the hands of too few people and the end-result is that the coin lacks decentralization. With this in mind, we will not be selling masternodes at any price.

However, we can now introduce our first bounty program. This is the Discord invite bounty and will work as follows:

The person who invited most people to our Discord each day will be allocated as the winner for the day. Of course, our own name is excluded - as are those found to be cheating the system.

When we have 20 winners, each will be allocated a 5% share of a shared masternode. This will be operated by the DRIP team and masternode rewards distributed to winners twice weekly. The team will operatate this as a shared masternode until each of the 20 winners has received 4,500 DRIP in rewards. At that point, each winner will also be refunded the 500 coins locked into their 5% share of a shared masternode.

Our expectation is that, together with staking rewards earned from masternode reward earnings, this 5,000 coins should be enough, or very close to enough, for a shared masternode each of their own (masternode collateral is 10,000 coins).

The invite counts will be reset after each winner is allocated so we expect this shared masternode to be up-and-running within 3 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: