Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 12. (Read 71188 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I'm not a bot and I've researched and I'm trading. =)
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
who do you suppose is still trading?

could it be bots?

Bots, people that don't research. Some might not be able to read the language and don't know what is going on yet. BTER has a lot of Chinese traders for example. Maybe the Darkcash foundation is accumulating early?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey folks... or whoever u are...
whereas u are talking about existing/unexisting dev and other stupidity u seem care about, i picked up some DRKC on polo for free

What if... theoretically... it hits 4K? A? What if so? Will u be whining and smudge snot over the face again? Can we hire a paid FUDers there to support the ride?
Hahahah

The ride has come and gone.  If you were in it at the beginning you should have gotten out at least 5500 satoshi when it was falling.  That's what alarms are for.  Good luck with your bag though.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
whereas u are talking about existing/unexisting dev and other stupidity u seem care about, i picked up some DRKC on polo for free

What if... theoretically... it hits 4K? A? What if so? Will u be whining and smudge snot over the face again? Can we hire a paid FUDers there to support the ride?
Hahahah

nice you can dump on BTER at 2000 sat
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
who do you suppose is still trading?

could it be bots?
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
There's only one fact I'm sticking to.

He was online 1 hour ago. He didn't post anything.

That was the fact that nailed it for me, so thanks, I held till then losing my ass. I actually waited till the code was checked, trends were solid. Everything appeared fairly safe for maybe a couple hours. Damn...

Why can't we just agree to no more newbie accounts selling millions of dollars in virtual currencies, supported by this website? It is just too easy to scam. Way too easy... Can't we have some bare minimum community standards without being regulated? If this is allowed, it will happen, and if you are part of it or not it matters. It certainly doesn't help Bitcoin go mainstream!

Devs should have time off, days, weeks, whatever.. but if the only accountability is some anon newbie account, and everyone else is putting up hundreds of Bitcoins, that seems like a real problem that will only get worse.
I totally agree. But that's how all of us have been used to.

Mine, buy on forums, dump on exchanges. Aren't we all going after profits?

I am more of a revolutionary, but I am hopelessly naive in that regard. I do care about profits, of course, but mostly to have free time. I don't need a "Lambo." I can only blame myself for trusting this guy or falling for one more scam, but it seems so easy to fix all of this with just the slightest bit of organization here. Full members only to launch coins? Anything seems better than nothing?
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Hahahah
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 194
BaiQi
Activity: 168

I would imagine that is a very unique name.  Pretty good chance that is him.

Let's gather as much info on this person as possible, if it is him, then we fuck around with his digital life.
goood catch, guys!

If he was online which he was, he could have made a statement to calm everybody down.  Instead he went offline again.  You people keep telling yourself his being gone is somehow beneficial to the coin.  Cracks me up.  He should have used private registration on his domain.
Activity: 295
No more 1-7day POW/POS coins, thank you.

Let they made 8 day coin. Cheesy
Activity: 398
Totally regardless if this is a scam or not and if the dev ever comes back, I cant believe you guy are buying this. The construction of a coin with a 2 days POW phase is totally stupid to begin with and the combination with newbie dev plus no working block explorer should tell you everything you need. Why do you think someone cunstructs a coin like this?

Why is this shit going on for weeks now and yet people never learn. And I couldnt care less if one of you lost money on this or someone else got lucky or will get lucky, but this is really hurting cryptos and that sucks. Seems alot of people are too short-sighted to see that, though.

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
No more 1-7day POW/POS coins, thank you.
Activity: 182
yer lets fork a failed scam coin, add nothing new to it, tell them lots of cool promises and things to come, profit & repeat next week.

You guys are dumber than i ever imagined
hrt
Activity: 288
Where is the proof this coin is a scam?

no proof suckers are crying as they got burned and now unable to afford btc to buy lower or just recreate themselves. if u do care about random fucking ppl in internet such this dev then crypto is not for u. better do tradings and play on swings then posting shit. i peed on this coin on dev and this thread, i am simply trading and getting profits. by the way this coin whatever its name has bottomed.

yeah dude we feel real bad we cant get in on a fucking scamcoin.

we can always wait an hour and bittrex will have another one  Grin

SkyValeey posted some pretty good proof earlier in this thread that this is a serial scammer. check it out.
checked. Only one thing u should understand is that proof, that has been posted after end of the pump always turns to intentional twist.
Okay, i hope, bittrex will add more coins such this one. But the term 'scam' means a coin that a troll unable to trade for or got burned badly and wants to get in lower.
HzE
Activity: 161
Exchanges should also ask for some kind of documents from the devs, so they would have at least some kind of clue about who they are. Would prevent all the scam coins entering the markets, since the devs would have to face responsibility and consequenses if they try to fuck people over.

It would also prevent government interference since, things would be solved kinda "internally" by the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys this coin is forked from ConcealCoin that is why it has the name in it. The logo was done by the same guy they used he has great logos I can't remember off the top of my head but the site was something like unlok.me or unlok.mk if somebody can link his logo site that would be great.

I am in no way associated with the ConcealCoin/VAASt devs I simply forked their coin WHICH keep in mind proved to be stable and attractive with its stats I see nothing wrong there. While I am here I would like to announce that I will have a mobile optimized wallet ready in 24-48 hours which will use coinpunk's open source wallet but will be used with the conjunction of DRKC. Here is a sample:

He could also be working on the mobile wallet that releases tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: