Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 9. (Read 71147 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The fud here is too damn high, almost everone got burned  ;
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

hi,

i read scam everywhere, but what exactly has happend?

Nothing. The dev said he would deliver TOR implementation and it's FUD city in here but he hasn't posted in over 24 hours even though he logged on.

ah ok. thx!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Did i not warm EVERYBODY that DRKC WAS SCAM!!!??? Pitty that a lot of people again has lost money. I would say, checkout old coins, coins that are cheap and buy some of those, look at QTL. Look at Ottoman coin for example, a dev that is still in business!!! And this is already unique the last few weeks. They are planning to introduce their own cloud wallet with a Ottosend functionality. I don't know how it will work or if it will ever work, but i do know that HE IS STILL ACTIVE!!!! And didn't abandon his coin.

VENT scam, ARCH scam, DRKC scam, ICB scam... for ICB there is at least a new DEV but still have to wait to see results. So one suggestion invest in older coins, coins with a DEV that is still alive like VOOT/SYNC and OTC for example. OTC you can buy at almost nothing, just my idea....
Those 2 have a good future, indeed.
Holding some.
there is also other coins wich have great community and will rise. Whitecoin is one of them and plenty others with nice dev team behind them. Why need more coins... Have to say that some people dont learn easily on misstakes......
Its easy sometime to spot a scam Smiley
I was burned by WC badly. I wouldn't call it a good coin tbh. I remember when it went down from 4 digits to 120 satoshis. Think that was my baddest experience in crypto world.

But yes, you're right. There are actually good coins. XMR is one of those which I'd support long term, after BTC.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Did i not warm EVERYBODY that DRKC WAS SCAM!!!??? Pitty that a lot of people again has lost money. I would say, checkout old coins, coins that are cheap and buy some of those, look at QTL. Look at Ottoman coin for example, a dev that is still in business!!! And this is already unique the last few weeks. They are planning to introduce their own cloud wallet with a Ottosend functionality. I don't know how it will work or if it will ever work, but i do know that HE IS STILL ACTIVE!!!! And didn't abandon his coin.

VENT scam, ARCH scam, DRKC scam, ICB scam... for ICB there is at least a new DEV but still have to wait to see results. So one suggestion invest in older coins, coins with a DEV that is still alive like VOOT/SYNC and OTC for example. OTC you can buy at almost nothing, just my idea....
Holding some.
there is also other coins wich have great community and will rise. Whitecoin is one of them and plenty others with nice dev team behind them. Why need more coins... Have to say that some people dont learn easily on misstakes......
Its easy sometime to spot a scam Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Holding some.

MsCollec is a great guy, he knows what he wants. That is also why i want him to be on board on the ICB new DEV thread. He is one of the guys that can make things happen, promise stuff, but also deliver!!!
Activity: 322

hi,

Nothing. The dev said he would deliver TOR implementation and it's FUD city in here but he hasn't posted in over 24 hours even though he logged on.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

hi,

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Holding some.
Activity: 280
so what if there is no scam.

it proves the average trader doesnt trust shitcoins anymore.

they dont want to get caught holding the bag when bittrex pulls that disabled wallet shit they r famous for.

who the fuck can sleep with a basket of shitcoins? you wake up and you r wiped out.

the fact people dumped like this proves this was a pump and dump and even the traders thought it was shit.

I don't get the point... The average trader ISN'T SUPPOSED to trust "shitcoins".

It is the traders job to do due diligence and spend his money wisely. Traders are a fickle bunch, they are always hating on something on one day and throwing all they have at it the next... With a little time, the product will prove itself one way or the other. That is no different here than in any market, anywhere else in the world... regulation could prevent some loss through vesting who can launch a new product, but even then people will choose to spend their money on hype and still lose just like it happens on any other regulated exchange on the planet. I think most of us are here specifically because there is no regulation. Profits (and losses) are fast and furious but that's the point. That's what we enjoy because of no regulation. The freedom to win or lose in lightning speed based on our own decisions. But the rules are always the same in both houses... Do your homework. Know your product, and if you have unanswered questions or a nagging feeling, don't put your money there. And never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I agree that the "shitcoin-o-meter" is running a bit high at the moment, but I know that the market will end up cleaning itself up over time. Mother necessity (the mother of invention and innovation) will provide... Word of mouth behind successful launch veterans or teams, launch consulting or vesting services with seals of approval, BBB of altcoins... In time it will work itself out. In the mean time as always, it is the investors job to be careful!

heres this due diligence bullshit again.

we cant do due diligence on brand new coins with no track record. all we can do is either buy or not buy. i recommend no buys of this new shit. the scammers are working overtime ripping off the community.

how the fuck do you research whether some asshole is going to quit working on a coin and never come back?

you cant use technical indicators to trade this junk. no one can research their way out of a scam.

even though theres no government regulation the entire market is manipulated.

i have been told by multiple sources in the last day that bittrex lists these shitcoin due to a backroom bribe of $1500 in BTC.

thats why they add shitcoins so fast. its their business model.

wise up people. bittrex is not our friends and neither are these cocksucker devs.

'day trading' is coming to an end due to all the fuckery.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
so what if there is no scam.

it proves the average trader doesnt trust shitcoins anymore.

they dont want to get caught holding the bag when bittrex pulls that disabled wallet shit they r famous for.

who the fuck can sleep with a basket of shitcoins? you wake up and you r wiped out.

the fact people dumped like this proves this was a pump and dump and even the traders thought it was shit.

I don't get the point... The average trader ISN'T SUPPOSED to trust "shitcoins".

It is the traders job to do due diligence and spend his money wisely. Traders are a fickle bunch, they are always hating on something on one day and throwing all they have at it the next... These coins and dev teams are no different. With a little time, the product will prove itself one way or the other.

That is no different here than in any market, anywhere else in the world... regulation could prevent some loss through vesting who can launch a new product and who cant (stifling some innovation in the process), but even then people will choose to spend their money on hype and still lose big just like it happens on any other regulated exchange on the planet. I think most of us are here specifically because there is no regulation. Profits (and losses) are fast and furious but that's the point. That's what we enjoy because of no regulation. The freedom to win or lose in lightning speed based on our own decisions. But the rules are always the same in both houses... Do your homework. Know your product, and if you have unanswered questions or a nagging feeling, don't put your money there. And never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I agree that the "shitcoin-o-meter" is running a bit high at the moment, but I know that the market will end up cleaning itself up over time. Mother necessity (the mother of invention and innovation) will provide... Word of mouth behind successful launch veterans or teams, launch consulting or vesting services with seals of approval, BBB of altcoins... In time it will work itself out. In the mean time as always, it is the investors job to be careful!
Activity: 280
Thinking im gonna stop trading at bittrex. Adds these shitcoins without any questions asked and without background checks.
Greed.. nothing more.

People also can do some research , you cant blame Bittrex, they not forcing people to buy these 1 day pow scamcoins.

if we can blame traders then we can also blame the dev and of course shittrex.

it takes all these parties to tango. traders cant get scammed if the scamcoin is not listed.

but i agree that people would be nuts to buy any more of this garbage.
HzE
Activity: 161
Thinking im gonna stop trading at bittrex. Adds these shitcoins without any questions asked and without background checks.
Greed.. nothing more.

People also can do some research , you cant blame Bittrex, they not forcing people to buy these 1 day pow scamcoins.

There is no way to find out which coin is a scam, before it turns out to be a scam. Otherwise people wouldnt get scammed in the first place.
Exchanges should take care of their customers safety and that should be their first priority. If exchange adds coins without any questions asked, they undermine customers safety and also facilitate the scam.

Exchanges shouldnt be so greedy, that they care more about the trading fees they get, than their customers safety.
Activity: 398
Not saying it is or is not a scam, but so far I have yet to see ANY source code proving of anything malicious while it HAS apparently it HAS been scrutinized pretty thoroughly, and if it IS a scam, it has survived more scrutiny than most...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709322.msg8053897;topicseen#msg8053897

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8018406

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8024537

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8036206

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8054784

Happy Investing!

There's no scam. Only a lot of weak hands.

Dont you get it? The whole construction of 2 days POW is the scam. They mine the coin like crazy, dump it and repeat. Is it that hard to understand?

Think about for a second. What do you think how the distribution looks after those 2 days? We even have 1 day POW coins now, soon it will be 6 hours.

Why not get rid of POW alltogether, premine 100% by the dev, let him make some stupid promises (anon OMG! BUY BUY BUY) and he sells his coins to you? Oh, I forgot thats an ICO...and even the biggest idiots are reluctant to buy that (or not).
legendary
Activity: 1246
Sorry if you guys lost money on this one. I was duped. I didn't go all in or anything but I definitely was leaning towards this guy being honest.

He fooled us all, fair play to him.

I should have known when I saw that Zerocoin library in there and his name is even zlibz. I think that was him making fun of people who fall for his scam.

Alot of scammers leave clues, hell I've pretty much learned to be able to tell what is another Carsen Klock coin just based off the style of his coin graphics and traits in number of coins minted, POW days, some little gimmick like X20 instead of X15, etc.
Activity: 182
Maybe dev be back in 10 days to buy 2%. 
Activity: 308
Greed.. nothing more.

Activity: 207
Guys now when drkc is "dead". Anyone have ideas why wallet weight 90mb  Roll Eyes ?
Activity: 322
Sorry if you guys lost money on this one. I was duped. I didn't go all in or anything but I definitely was leaning towards this guy being honest.

He fooled us all, fair play to him.

I should have known when I saw that Zerocoin library in there and his name is even zlibz. I think that was him making fun of people who fall for his scam.
HzE
Activity: 161
Greed.. nothing more.
Pages:
Jump to: