Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 38. (Read 71183 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
660 blocks left.

at a minute a block, we should have 11 hours left.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Anyways! So that's my 2 btc order on polo.

Assuming it gets filled by the multi pool dumps, I will be donating 20,000 dark cash to the developer if he does indeed come out with some stuff in the next 2 days.

Hold me to it everyone.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, this coin sounds really promising, but I'm a bit worried after I got burnt for 1.5 btc with the ELITE scam..

Is there someone who can verify 100% that this doesn't have a premine??

It was really grimy that the dev did that.. So heartless...
lol
 you are one of the more interesting shill accounts going

How do you figure? I called the ELITE scam, just didn't sell fast enough. I was at work =\

I day trade, so I sold my btcd early. Didn't fud, just said I was dumping cuz they weren't planning any releases... As it turns out they released the next day..

So u cut your winning and hold your losses. Good strategy
Hey guys, this coin sounds really promising, but I'm a bit worried after I got burnt for 1.5 btc with the ELITE scam..

lol

How do you figure? I called the ELITE scam, just didn't sell fast enough. I was at work =\

I day trade, so I sold my btcd early. Didn't fud, just said I was dumping cuz they weren't planning any releases... As it turns out they released the next day..
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry

lol

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Another huge dump on Polo this one is definitly a scam...
The fact that there's some FUD around might made people dump their coins, after someone dumped a big amount.

It doesn't mean it's a scam, after all.

Some guy said he checked the source and it's clean, without any hidden blocks.

I'll stick to that.

same here... and multipools are mining the coin as well... instant dumping for btc of course Roll Eyes
Correct, forgot to mention multipools.

IPOMiner especially
. They've got crazy hashes. They have to pay the people who mine.

IPOMiner isn't a multipool... they don't convert to BTC...
They're hammering the coin. So, people are getting shares. Those people are selling their shares for profits.

They've got like 42GH/s.

IPOMiner is a multipool because it is a pool that switches between coins based on profitability. I mine on IPOMiner and I do it for profit.

Multipools are far over rated, and generally not as profitable. It is best to find a coin that has stable, long term value, and stick with it. Although most people have a hard time with that, because it's more fun to gamble on pump and dump shitcoins.
Activity: 539
The fact that there's some FUD around might made people dump their coins, after someone dumped a big amount.

I'll stick to that.

same here... and multipools are mining the coin as well... instant dumping for btc of course Roll Eyes

IPOMiner especially

They're hammering the coin. So, people are getting shares. Those people are selling their shares for profits.

They've got like 42GH/s.

IPOminer is not different than an other pool like suprnova or dedicated... miners can dump or hold as they want...
Activity: 224
question from a noob on this coin to others who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

I'll stick to that.

IPOMiner especially

They've got like 42GH/s.

IPOMiner is a multipool because it is a pool that switches between coins based on profitability. I mine on IPOMiner and I do it for profit.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What I would love to know is dev's connection to evan and the DRK crew.

What you should know is to mine the coin or gtfo and mine another scam coin, all these coins are scams learn to deal with it. Its a gamble when mining some will be profitable some won't recognize.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
What I would love to know is dev's connection to evan and the DRK crew.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

I'll stick to that.

IPOMiner especially

They've got like 42GH/s.
Activity: 539

I'll stick to that.

IPOMiner especially

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Lol that name and design, that dev is trying to steal the darkcoin popularity, nice to know.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Only a few hours to POS phase Smiley Get ready for the ride...
Pages:
Jump to: