Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 40. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado

Or, the "developer" mine other coins or are using the same server to make various coins.

I'll check the source.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
another huge dump on c-cex . Something is fishy here.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
A guy ask for an scan by me, I'll scan this coin to find ninjas, hides, etc.

Thanks

If you find something PM me first - lol  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Thanks

Great... cant wait for the result  Smiley
Activity: 364
Twitter: @leandrogmachado

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Huge strange dumps happening on polo and ccex, beware...
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
I don't say "this is sam", I just say "?" and I can see similarity with cnl, vast, elite.

Someone told me about similarity...

PENDING - 0.015 BTC BOUNTY

No block explorer? LOL

I'll watch this coin, I hope this is not what I think.

Have a nice day guys  Wink

[6:06:14 PM] x:Open the debug console on the fucking wallet
[6:06:23 PM] x: check the blocks
[6:06:28 PM] x: Takes 15 seconds for two commands
[6:06:32 PM] x: Get block 1s hash
[6:06:38 PM] x: Check the data by block hash
[6:06:42 PM] x: Wait, why is there 20,000
[6:06:45 PM] x: Caught
[6:06:48 PM] x: Fucking people are stupid.

Quote from a friend of mine from Skype, regarding ELITE coin scam.

Wont censor anything except his name Smiley

EDIT: 1 hour passed since I posted this message.

None downloaded the wallet and ran the console to check?

I never download wallets, so, I'm not able to check.
Activity: 322
btw regarding the tor implementation. We are workng on something nobody has ever done before. I know it sounds like bull but we are going to use a combination of TOR/SOCKS in order to enable you to run over a tor relay node. We will be using this implementation called torsocks: https://code.google.com/p/torsocks/

Will have more details and the proxies setup soon.

Dude if you're for real I hope you have some coins getting mined with this insane difficulty. You deserve it. If not we need to set up a donation address for you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
btw regarding the tor implementation. We are workng on something nobody has ever done before. I know it sounds like bull but we are going to use a combination of TOR/SOCKS in order to enable you to run over a tor relay node. We will be using this implementation called torsocks: https://code.google.com/p/torsocks/

Will have more details and the proxies setup soon.
everyone dumping on polo, no one dumping on c-cex
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys this coin is forked from ConcealCoin that is why it has the name in it. The logo was done by the same guy they used he has great logos I can't remember off the top of my head but the site was something like unlok.me or unlok.mk if somebody can link his logo site that would be great.

I am in no way associated with the ConcealCoin/VAASt devs I simply forked their coin WHICH keep in mind proved to be stable and attractive with its stats I see nothing wrong there. While I am here I would like to announce that I will have a mobile optimized wallet ready in 24-48 hours which will use coinpunk's open source wallet but will be used with the conjunction of DRKC. Here is a sample:

http://puu.sh/as3KN/43d7b12572.png
Guys we all know there's been a lot of scams lately, but are we really going to go around to every coin now and call them a scam? He said he'll deliver TOR 7/27. If being #1 hashrate besides Litecoin and him giving up his coins for the fork isn't enough to convince you, then just buy tomorrow when he releases TOR and shuts up the haters.
legendary
Activity: 1414

I think you are forgetting something.  The dev in those coins was totally inactive and as soon as they hit exchanges absolutely nothing happened. Different here and it is obvious.

This coin has been going for a minute, the dev gave up his coins from the fork, it has been listed on exchanges and the dev is still active and responsive to all issues and question that have come up.

At this point in DarkCash, your post just makes you seems stupid or that you are trying to spread bad FUD.

Dev could have a partner who does have a lot of coins though, couldn't he?

oh maybe satoshi had a partner who did litecoin, blackcoin and darkcoin. Come on.

Yeah scam developers always work alone what was I thinking?
Activity: 560
I don't say "this is sam", I just say "?" and I can see similarity with cnl, vast, elite.

Someone told me about similarity...

PENDING - 0.015 BTC BOUNTY

No block explorer? LOL

I'll watch this coin, I hope this is not what I think.

Have a nice day guys  Wink

I think you are forgetting something.  The dev in those coins was totally inactive and as soon as they hit exchanges absolutely nothing happened. Different here and it is obvious.

This coin has been going for a minute, the dev gave up his coins from the fork, it has been listed on exchanges and the dev is still active and responsive to all issues and question that have come up.

At this point in DarkCash, your post just makes you seems stupid or that you are trying to spread bad FUD.

oh maybe satoshi had a partner who did litecoin, blackcoin and darkcoin. Come on.
legendary
Activity: 1414

There are certain techniques you can use to determine someone's identity even in this anonymous context. You must look for subtle behavioral queues, contextual speech patterns, and their reactions to events. If you look at all of these things, it is clear that this dev is not the same as those coins.
Activity: 336

Activity: 560
hackcoin 0.4.4 BETA

Copyright (c) 2013 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
Distributed under the MIT/X11 software license, see the accompanying
file license.txt or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in
the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/).  This product includes
cryptographic software written by Eric Young ([email protected]).

Intro
-----
ConcealCoin is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with
the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient scrypt-based crypto-currency.
Built on the foundation of Bitcoin, PPCoin and NovaCoin, innovations such as proof-of-stake
help further advance the field of crypto-currency.

VastCoin 0.4.4 BETA

Intro
-----
VastCoin is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with
the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient scrypt-based crypto-currency.
Built on the foundation of Bitcoin, PPCoin and NovaCoin, innovations such as proof-of-stake

Elite - github page not found now

hackcoin 0.4.4 BETA

Intro
-----
DarkCash is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with
Pages:
Jump to: