Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 41. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

O'la

* Bitterex

* Cryptsy

* Mintpal

If & when these exchange start trading DRKC

Likely a surge in value based on market activity

Could cause a panic buy scenario.

Network hash rate difficulty is way up

Which is a very strong indication of something,

Whatever that may be, we'll all find out very soon

All eyes on DRKC.

Somebody somewhere know something about DRKC.

Is it not obvious?

Regards
P2p360
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Oh that difficulty!! This coin is cheaper to buy than mining right now  Smiley

miner will dump coin until pow end .. i think
thats obvious. Check polo now  Wink

lol @ that polo dump.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

thats obvious. Check polo now  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I can't believe the price of this coin on polo?

I bought 900Mh of hash for 0.2 BTC, and I managed to get just over 5000 coins.

I just managed to buy 30,000 coins for 0.5 BTC.

People are selling at a loss?Huh

No. U mine at a loss. People don't sell at a loss. What makes u think that all miner got the same formula for mining profit

True, there are loads of variables, electric cost, rig size, rental fees, and so on.

With the net hash in the 200-300gh there must be farms out there paying nearly nothing for electricity to make profit at 1500 sats. I do disagree that "people don't sell at a loss", it happens all the f'g time around here, panic dumping.

or maybe people actually believe in this coin because at launch the community took over the pools this coin is receiving so much hash. Because it is one of the few coins where the dev has nothing. I stuck with this coin not for profits but because of real development. I am pretty much following in CLOAK's footsteps with adding features to the wallet. But I also want to release a working anon that is why my implementation in the whitepaper is so simple yet effective.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 602
Alright for the newcomers this is a summary:

- This coin was launched, but the blockchain got stuck and dev decided to relaunch.

- 2 hours later (was supposed to be 15 min later) it got relaunched with shorter blocktime.

- Coin got forked and the dev's private pool got left out because all the other pools were on the 'right' fork.

- Dev chose to join the other chain, which left him with 0 coins.

- Dev is continuing the coin without having a single coin at the moment.

If this coin turns out to be something good, the dev has my respect and I will gladly donate.

quoting myself.
siigh. Running my own mining pool which is not active and which was dropped once the fork happened and the community chose their own pool. Bring the FUD this coin is legit.

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Are you guys serious? The only way to manipulate hundreds of hashes is if somebody has a working ASIC for X11. Otherwise it is just a network and the network shows that it is receiving hundreds of hashes. If you do not believe the pools just download the source compile the daemon and run getmininginfo. This is what I am getting:

This guy is funny: Not trying to spread FUD, those are my guesses. Never take advice from people on the forums. Smiley

In other words: Not trying to spread FUD, but I will spread FUD. Smiley
LOL @ the coin dev obviously running his own mining pool
this has to be one of the more questionable posts I've seen a coin dev make yet
legendary
Activity: 1414
Are you guys serious? The only way to manipulate hundreds of hashes is if somebody has a working ASIC for X11. Otherwise it is just a network and the network shows that it is receiving hundreds of hashes. If you do not believe the pools just download the source compile the daemon and run getmininginfo. This is what I am getting:

This guy is funny: Not trying to spread FUD, those are my guesses. Never take advice from people on the forums. Smiley

I know it's far fetched, just trying to make sense of this and just want to know if it's possible.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Rule #1:

Never run anything as root

Tongue
legendary
Oh, gawd Cheesy

http://prntscr.com/46ke4l

This can mean only one thing.

Or two.

Is it possible that what we are seeing is an illusion, manipulated numbers? prob a stupid question, I just can't fathom this nethash on a coin with such a low price.
Not sure why would people invest so much hash into DRKC, if the price isn't covering their mining cost.

a) They've got big expectations.
b) They know something we don't.
c) We all seeing an illusion.
d) Sumtin wong?

Price is @ 2.3k on poloniex atm. Someone from bittrex mentioned that they're watching DRKC. ( This could be what everyone is waiting? )

Just checked the logo. It's awesome!

c)
Would this be possible? If it's possible to scam folks in crypto, it will happen.
Everything is possible.

Not trying to spread FUD, those are my guesses. Never take advice from people on the forums. Smiley

Well, using process of illumination of your choices;
a) Generally, miners don't speculate - they want to get paid as quick as possible. Given the supposed 400gh+, I'd find this possiblility highly unlikely.
b) How could hundreds of miners all know something none of us do? again, highly unlikely.

That pretty much leaves c. How could this illusion be created if it's possible? anyone?

http://puu.sh/as1nW/1d72be851e.png

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Oh, gawd Cheesy

Or two.

Is it possible that what we are seeing is an illusion, manipulated numbers? prob a stupid question, I just can't fathom this nethash on a coin with such a low price.
Not sure why would people invest so much hash into DRKC, if the price isn't covering their mining cost.

d) Sumtin wong?

Price is @ 2.3k on poloniex atm. Someone from bittrex mentioned that they're watching DRKC. ( This could be what everyone is waiting? )

c)
Would this be possible? If it's possible to scam folks in crypto, it will happen.
Everything is possible.

Not trying to spread FUD, those are my guesses. Never take advice from people on the forums. Smiley
legendary
Oh, gawd Cheesy

Or two.

d) Sumtin wong?

c)
Imagine that the nethash we are seeing is totally made up, along with the speed at which the blocks are being found. Would this be possible? If it's possible to scam folks in crypto, it will happen.
I'm dying.
Oh, gawd Cheesy

Or two.

d) Sumtin wong?

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
People selling at these prices.. with such height in difficulty... dont know what they are doing in my opinion...

But hey... I am just a troll of course... so pls sell me some more!
legendary
Oh, gawd Cheesy

Or two.

I'm dying.
Oh, gawd Cheesy

Or two.
Pages:
Jump to: