Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 54. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
SUPERNOVA PAY ME BACK 1500COINS THAT WENT IN ORPHAN BLOCKS I CAN PM U PROOF
Supernova is very friendly.I like this pool.But why people are mining on pool.mn?This pool has stoled some another altcoins from users.I don't trust to pool.mn
When has this happened? pool.mn never left anyone unpaid. We are now operating for more than 6 months and never ever did we steal a coin from a miner. If you have any issues with the pool please write an e-mail to our support.

confirm, never have problems with .mn

Edit. czvezda , are you fan on Crvena Zvezda ?
Yes, I still remember the year 1991 )))

yeah, i remmember too Smiley. Lubko Petrovich later was coach on mine team, i am fan on Levski Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Loving the calm after the storm. Mine awayyyy
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
man i gotta admit that was stressfull. I was expecting to relax after the launch but no we got stuck at 2.7k diff and then forked on relaunch. Still this coin survived. Amazing.
Man, been there. Lost 2 weeks of sleep. You'll get used to it.

Hi,

We are LazyCoins a new exchange with a large following and community support.

We have been monitoring DarkCash and due to your community support we would like to accept your coin to our exchange and will be added later today to be traded with btc,ltc,doge and dark.

We are also offering 0% fee for our inaugural week.

Security: https://lazycoins.com/security
Follow us: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

Thanks

When do you actually add it?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
man i gotta admit that was stressfull. I was expecting to relax after the launch but no we got stuck at 2.7k diff and then forked on relaunch. Still this coin survived. Amazing.
[/quote

well done for accepting the right fork, that decision saved the coin
Activity: 364
Supernova is very friendly.I like this pool.But why people are mining on pool.mn?This pool has stoled some another altcoins from users.I don't trust to pool.mn
When has this happened? pool.mn never left anyone unpaid. We are now operating for more than 6 months and never ever did we steal a coin from a miner. If you have any issues with the pool please write an e-mail to our support.

Yes, I still remember the year 1991 )))
Activity: 14
legendary
I'm dying.

He's Partizan, trolling people on forums with that nickname Smiley
Activity: 17

Actually he's right i've had that happen as well before (http://pool.mn/index.php?topic=329.0) but this is not the topic for that discussion i think..
I'm dying.
legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I have mined quite a lot on pool.mn and never had problems, let alone hear of problems.
Activity: 364
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wonder who that massive whale was  Roll Eyes

you can rent and mine in solo, just point to your rig

yeah i bet people do it all the time. i've seen a shitload of new coins where all pools combined have only 15-30% of hash
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Wonder who that massive whale was  Roll Eyes

you can rent and mine in solo, just point to your rig

the mistery of that private big pool is revealed now
Activity: 207
When dedicatedpool hit this we see 100gh/s - 150gh/s ~~ nethasharate, so it's now time to mine  Wink
Activity: 147
Activity: 336
Wonder who that massive whale was  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: