Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 50. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Wallet won't sync. 0 connections, with nodes already added.

Try the nodes i have posted above.
Already have  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Try the nodes i have posted above.
Activity: 200
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Wallet stays out of sync, thought i am receiving coins, is that a bug in the wallet?

Am i missing any nodes?

I have the same problem. I've already added nodes.
Wallet stays out of sync, thought i am receiving coins, is that a bug in the wallet?

Am i missing any nodes?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
http://drkc.coin-miners.info/ is up stratum+tcp://drkc.coin-miners.info:3394  Smiley

be careful.coin-miners.info are scam!

Why do you think we are scam ?

i dont received my coins
cln.coin-miners.info/

edit:and here too
icg.coin-miners.info/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7956320

Read this man https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7974824  and this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7972579  and this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7970703  and this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7971620   and many others
I have not done like others and tell to the miners that i got hacked , i just told them what was the real problem and i paid them manualy.
Activity: 196
Yeah clearly someone is behind this coin, got added by C-Cex and Polo right after RELAUNCH? lol

scam pump also

Broken English too imo... Anyways pools n exchanges are always the ones made money lol

Si

lmao what is broken about "scam pump" you read it as a idiom or something

nothing broken with it

I was saying the op lol
Yeah clearly someone is behind this coin, got added by C-Cex and Polo right after RELAUNCH? lol

damn and no one wants to add RefrigeratorCoin ... They did not even reply !!

dat logo made my day lol
Activity: 168

scam pump also

Broken English too imo... Anyways pools n exchanges are always the ones made money lol

Si

nothing broken with it

Nothing about you I was talking about the OP. LOL Tongue

lol you replayed with "si" an italian word

dev is chinese

LMAO! DO'H!! I'll just go back to polo for now. HAHAH Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

scam pump also

Si

nothing broken with it

lol you replayed with "si" an italian word

dev is chinese
Give me nodes pls. My wallet won't sync.

addnode=209.173.116.103:4156
addnode=50.243.222.197:4156
addnode=209.73.144.179:61388
addnode=80.240.134.52:4156
addnode=69.122.233.171:35979
addnode=31.48.43.248:4156

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Give me nodes pls. My wallet won't sync.

scam pump also

Si

nothing broken with it

scam pump also

Ride the wave Wink
I did that with DvoraKoin yesterday @ polo bought 5100 @ 1400 sold them all @ 2600!! BAM!

Nah it's too easy to get burned by this kind of coins, I'd rather not ride it lol

Lol, I hear ya some I lose some I win.. Don't get crazy trying to get the gold.. silver is also good enough Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

scam pump also

Si

nothing broken with it
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

damn and no one wants to add RefrigeratorCoin ... They did not even reply !!

scam pump also

Ride the wave Wink
I did that with DvoraKoin yesterday @ polo bought 5100 @ 1400 sold them all @ 2600!! BAM!

Nah it's too easy to get burned by this kind of coins, I'd rather not ride it lol

scam pump also

Si

scam pump also

scam pump also

Ride the wave Wink
Pages:
Jump to: