Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 71. (Read 71185 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
guys we can relaunch with 30 sec block times if we dont find a block in the next 30 mins. Do not worry if you rented rigs you will be rewarded.

You must relaunch quick as possible. Coz rented guys has no time to wait. Tik tok.

No need to be quick. Those renting should learn a lesson. Rent from nicehash can cancel anytime. Those renting should know the risk involve in renting.
guys we can relaunch with 30 sec block times if we dont find a block in the next 30 mins. Do not worry if you rented rigs you will be rewarded.

u might want to change the algo. Why use x11 ? Cheap to rent ? x11 got too much hashrate. Use x15.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

You must relaunch quick as possible. Coz rented guys has no time to wait. Tik tok.
Activity: 952

Use a better diff algo, make first 50 blocks with block reward of 1 for fair launch and avoid insta mining.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

anything to make this shit work better
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
I lost BTC0.19 on this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone has issues with the wallet? Getting a runtime error as soon as I run it, even after I delete everything (except my wallet) in appdata. Also gives me the error without my wallet in the folder.

Edit: It worked fine for me the first 10 minutes.

Any ideas?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm dying.
Ma kurac moj. Dzabe bacio pare.
this is what happen when developer use x11. If u use x15 , difficulties will never get this high
Activity: 364
Difficulty of 2700 means that with a network of 50GH/s it would take on average around 5 min to solve for a block. But this is just the average time...
It has been stuck on that diff for more than 25 minutes.
Yes, that is true. The actual time to solve for a block could be much longer than the average time. Right now we have bitcoin blockchain speed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
WTF I have 100Mh/s and I rented 100Mh/s  Cry
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm dying.
Difficulty of 2700 means that with a network of 50GH/s it would take on average around 5 min to solve for a block. But this is just the average time...
It has been stuck on that diff for more than 25 minutes.
Activity: 644
are wallet links broken.cant download it
Activity: 364
I'm dying.
diff is at 2.7k this is gna take some time unless we get alot of power right now.
Screw it. Canceled my order.

Waste of time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
diff is at 2.7k this is gna take some time unless we get alot of power right now.
Feel sorry for the people that rented at nicehash, precious mining time being wasted. Everything is stagnant  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: