Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 73. (Read 71185 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Okay okay, I'm always wrong. Good luck with this. Don't forget to rent few gh/s for few BTC.  Cheesy
I'm out.  Wink
Activity: 952
Or maybe it was programmed for first blocks to prevent someone instamine except dev?  Roll Eyes

Now you're just getting paranoid.

With this difficulty a coin is gonna have be worth alot more than its worth to even breakeven.

Swinging from 300 to 2500 every block? That's just stupid.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
Or maybe it was programmed for first blocks to prevent someone instamine except dev?  Roll Eyes
Maybe, but how could the dev instamine with that high difficulty? Moreover, less than 20 blocks were mined, that doesn't seem like an instamine.

i dont think got instamine. I was slow in solo mining but when i fire up the wallet and mine it was block 9. If it were other coin , it should be block 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
my 5 years old son pointed out your did not have a WHITEPAPER in your OP, and you didn't bribe the exchanges first.

Releasing X11 coins to make a few BTC is dead, get a job at your local Mcdonalds, you will earn more money.

good luck.
Activity: 673
Or maybe it was programmed for first blocks to prevent someone instamine except dev?  Roll Eyes

Now you're just getting paranoid.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DEV - Please add the pool to OP

http://drkc.777pool.com/
IS READY AND MINING!!!

PPLNS payout system with 1% pool fee.
DDoS protection by CloudFlare.

Minimum payout: 1 DRKC
Transactiion fee: 0.001 DRKC

Activity: 364
Maybe, but how could the dev instamine with that high difficulty? Moreover, less than 20 blocks were mined, that doesn't seem like an instamine.
Activity: 364
something wrong with difficulties adjustment
I think this is just the risk when difficulty readjusts every block from block 1. Rapidly increasing network hashrate is causing difficulty to significantly overshoot.
legendary
Activity: 994
I got only 1 DRKC with 4 MH/s Grin
Diff readjusting error. Look at my previous posts.
Activity: 63
发你尼玛个逼的钱包地址都发不对,你个SB
Activity: 952

that is not me there. Some whale came in with 20ghs.

Dev check the difficulty, must be messed up...way too high for the current nethash
With this diff you need to rent few gh/s to get some coins. Is it worth?  Smiley
10-15 will work on this diff.

How much cost 10 gh/s in BTC?
Current price:

X11    46.5302 GH/s   0.6534 BTC/GH/Day   0.3603 BTC/GH/Day
x10

Lol. Good luck then.
Activity: 112
Wallet won't even start up anymore, not even after a clean install. Instant error
Activity: 868
something wrong with difficulties adjustment
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
With this diff you need to rent few gh/s to get some coins. Is it worth?  Smiley
10-15 will work on this diff.

How much cost 10 gh/s in BTC?
Current price:

X11    46.5302 GH/s   0.6534 BTC/GH/Day   0.3603 BTC/GH/Day
x10
Pages:
Jump to: