Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 72. (Read 71185 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Anyone scanned wallet?

Yes, I know, there are results posted in the OP already.

---

pool.mn , are you seeing any accepted shares on your backend?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hop on to the official pool and get it unstuck guys. Official swagpool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
my 5 years old son pointed out your did not have a WHITEPAPER in your OP, and you didn't bribe the exchanges first.

Releasing X11 coins to make a few BTC is dead, get a job at your local Mcdonalds, you will earn more money.

good luck.

You just said this in another post.

You are not funny and actually probably work at MacD's yourself.

Fucking tool
Activity: 476

Pools take a while to update & are often a little laggy, bear with it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
block stuck. need 100 gh to clear the toilet bowl
I'm dying.
Guys, the wallet is so big because it was not built statically it has the dlls with it. Also, there are virustotal scans under both .rar and .zip version.

I did not instamine. I mined 1 block to make sure the network was good to go and then launched. The massive wale cam not 10 minutes after the launch. He left my pool now so the difficulty has readjusted. This happens to many coins at the very beginning when network rates fluctuate so much. Sorry for the late response as I have a limit of 6 minutes in between posts.

EDIT: You can FUD all you want but most coins dont even launch with a pool or wallets, AND 0 premine.

So I am quite confused here.

So 2880 blocks POW right that's 48 hours of POW/

60 seconds per block right?

So why pool.mn is been mining for 15 minutes and hasn't found a block yet even though it has 100% of the hash?

Impossible POW will be 48 hours talk maybe 48 days if it stays this way.

Dev review the code there is something wrong here.
Their frontend shows 2,759.06707352 diff for like 10 minutes. This is weird.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yeah we've been stuck on a block for some time now right?
Activity: 952
Guys, the wallet is so big because it was not built statically it has the dlls with it. Also, there are virustotal scans under both .rar and .zip version.

I did not instamine. I mined 1 block to make sure the network was good to go and then launched. The massive wale cam not 10 minutes after the launch. He left my pool now so the difficulty has readjusted. This happens to many coins at the very beginning when network rates fluctuate so much. Sorry for the late response as I have a limit of 6 minutes in between posts.

EDIT: You can FUD all you want but most coins dont even launch with a pool or wallets, AND 0 premine.

So I am quite confused here.

So 2880 blocks POW right that's 48 hours of POW/

60 seconds per block right?

So why pool.mn is been mining for 15 minutes and hasn't found a block yet even though it has 100% of the hash?

Impossible POW will be 48 hours talk maybe 48 days if it stays this way.

Dev review the code there is something wrong here.
I'm dying.
Did difficulty stuck or it's my idea?
Activity: 767
Merit: 532

thank you dev, and good luck! this looks better than a LOT I've seen lately
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Well its the first time i am seeing a coin being fudded upon high difficulty at launch. This is something new :p

lol well it's certainly better than the other way around, which is standard Smiley
Activity: 14

Activity: 24
Activity: 466
Well its the first time i am seeing a coin being fudded upon high difficulty at launch. This is something new :p
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone has issues with the wallet? Getting a runtime error as soon as I run it, even after I delete everything (except my wallet) in appdata. Also gives me the error without my wallet in the folder.

Edit: It worked fine for me the first 10 minutes.
This coin looks promising, let's see where it goes
this is just ridiculous btw. Dev killed his own coin by putting 30 gh on it right at the start. I mean come on really? 30 gh? 1 gh for instamine would have been fine and people wouldn't be angry. This is just.... lol.

How can you tell it was dev? I have often seen whales rent massive farms on coin launches just through speculation. Truest me, these whales watch out for good coins early on..

What ever gets you through the day bud, let me know how it goes for you. The difficulty change is way too extreme, the wallet isn't even updating fast enough to show the correct diff and nethashrate.
Activity: 476
this is just ridiculous btw. Dev killed his own coin by putting 30 gh on it right at the start. I mean come on really? 30 gh? 1 gh for instamine would have been fine and people wouldn't be angry. This is just.... lol.

How can you tell it was dev? I have often seen whales rent massive farms on coin launches just through speculation. Trust me, these whales watch out for good coins early on..
Okay okay, I'm always wrong. Good luck with this. Don't forget to rent few gh/s for few BTC.  Cheesy
I'm out.  Wink

joining you on that one, good luck breaking even suckers...
Pages:
Jump to: