Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DROP] Dropcoin - v0.10.2 | New Algo | No IPO/ICO/premine - page 23. (Read 56228 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1059
hope that there is an exchange soon!  Wink
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
26 hours, finally got my first 11 drop Smiley)
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
I am still buying coins Smiley PM me offers
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Hello,

New algo, nice wallet with intergrated miner for easy use.

I folow you Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Share a link to cpuminer for windows Dropecoin

There isn't one to be shared yet.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Share a link to cpuminer for windows Dropecoin
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
WTB 7000-8000 Dropcoins PM me your offers.

That's almost half of the supply!

I had not realized there were so many coins out already. With ~50KH I managed to get like 4 blocks in around 8 hours and net hash was still below 4MH. Instamining might have sealed this coin's fate already there is no way this was anywhere near fair distribution at all. Sorry if it sounds like FUD, I'm not that good with numbers but I can't wrap my head around any logic as to why would i waste 8 hours of a dual xeon for 55 coins if a few people already have thousands? This was all yesterday BTW soon after a community member posted the windows wallet.
I want to BUY, not selling.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
good work so far!
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

I had not realized there were so many coins out already. With ~50KH I managed to get like 4 blocks in around 8 hours and net hash was still below 4MH. Instamining might have sealed this coin's fate already there is no way this was anywhere near fair distribution at all. Sorry if it sounds like FUD, I'm not that good with numbers but I can't wrap my head around any logic as to why would i waste 8 hours of a dual xeon for 55 coins if a few people already have thousands? This was all yesterday BTW soon after a community member posted the windows wallet.

That's a "WTB" not a "WTS"
Hehe

Status Update:

I have updated the OP/ANN with some more info and we have a block explorer Smiley
Currently, I am merging bits of the current bitcoin core code into dropcoin and working on making it possible to create windows installers.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

That's a "WTB" not a "WTS"
legendary
Activity: 1073
Any one donation ?
I am will make the block explorer + rich list up.

Smiley

Block explorer is being done by CryptoBE and will be up shortly.

No rich list Smiley But that is cool Smiley

We are getting a rich list very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Any one donation ?

Smiley

No rich list Smiley But that is cool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1073
Any one donation ?

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Any one donation ?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
How to compile on linux ?
I try to compile and mining on my pi, but there is no makefile.unix

i'll link you the guide

https://bitbucket.org/nscrypto/dropcoin/src/8007e5f52d0e9d5cb7b04d4e83bf7632b6e37d60/doc/build-unix.md?at=master

any problems let me know
Pages:
Jump to: