Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DROP] Dropcoin - v0.10.2 | New Algo | No IPO/ICO/premine - page 24. (Read 56228 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
WTB 7000-8000 Dropcoins PM me your offers.

That's almost half of the supply!
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
How to compile on linux ?
I try to compile and mining on my pi, but there is no makefile.unix

Use wine and the windows wallet.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
How to compile on linux ?
I try to compile and mining on my pi, but there is no makefile.unix
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
maybe you miss the "k"

My bad did not see , Smiley)hahhaha.
Activity: 459
maybe you miss the "k"
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
the algo need hard optimization it make my cpu so hot
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
WTB 7000-8000 Dropcoins PM me your offers.
Activity: 298
sell 96=0.2BTC,to pm
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
I uploaded some windows binaries, but haven't gotten the chance to properly test them yet.
Link is in the OP.

Missing Qt5Core.dll

Here's my compile with the .dll's to run https://mega.co.nz/#!1RhATb7b!r3-CqwHjsw-P-nQvPwH0Vn57NXJXDMF9qEBApFdmCpc

It'd be great though to get away from having to package .dll's with the software
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I uploaded some windows binaries, but haven't gotten the chance to properly test them yet.
Link is in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Activity: 490
thank you ocminer for your work!
+1

Pool problems??

Tried the cpu miner but it does not seem to work with stratum or my stratum code is wrong.. i'll look deeper into it once i have some more spare time.

tbh, I didn't check to see if the stratum code is even working at all Tongue sorry

If, you are curious, my first Version of the pool hash is active on drop.suprnova.cc  currently everything is rejected, so only boos, i will try to have a Look on a few hours but maybe you find something

the stratum is disabled for user or we can help you trying some algos?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
+1

Pool problems??

Tried the cpu miner but it does not seem to work with stratum or my stratum code is wrong.. i'll look deeper into it once i have some more spare time.

tbh, I didn't check to see if the stratum code is even working at all Tongue sorry

If, you are curious, my first Version of the pool hash is active on drop.suprnova.cc  currently everything is rejected, so only boos, i will try to have a Look on a few hours but maybe you find something
Activity: 408
ded
+1

Pool problems??

Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't mine but would like to know how else to pick up the coin. I really like the logo and wondering if any bounties are available for promotion in English or translations into Mandarin Chinese. Would love to earn some if possible.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Pool problems??

Activity: 476
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
14 hours haven't found blocks with 9kh/s
required pool

haha I'm on the same boat  Cheesy

pool very required !
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
14 hours haven't found blocks with 9kh/s