Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DROP] Dropcoin - v0.10.2 | New Algo | No IPO/ICO/premine - page 27. (Read 56270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
hash rate 9 kh/s это нормально для i7 3630?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
/usr/bin/ld: libdropcoin_common.a(blake.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
libdropcoin_common.a: error adding symbols: Bad value

i need a help with this, i get this after i run make =(

same issue here... just reinstalled ubuntu yesterday so i'm double checking i have all dependencies reinstalled. if i figure something out i'll let you know... or if somebody knows the answer feel free to speak up lol

you simply need to ./configure with --disable-hardening

i realised it after reading the bottom of the read me lol
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
/usr/bin/ld: libdropcoin_common.a(blake.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC

same issue here... just reinstalled ubuntu yesterday so i'm double checking i have all dependencies reinstalled. if i figure something out i'll let you know... or if somebody knows the answer feel free to speak up lol

you simply need to ./configure with --disable-hardening
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
If someone can get a cpu miner ready, message me, i will work on the pool

The QT can in theory connect to pools, per the Mining tab

Welcome to Dropcoin mining!

*** Pool mining is currently NOT OFFICIALLY supported yet ***

Please occasionally check that the cumulative hashrate of the pool you are
in does not have more than 50% of the network hashrate. It is not healthy
for the hashing power of the network to be so concentrated.

You can also set the following parameters in your dropcoin.conf file to set
and automatically load your chosen pool configurations at start.
  poolserver=
  poolport=
  poolusername=
  poolpassword=

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
If someone can get a cpu miner ready, message me, i will work on the pool
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
legendary
The rage at the lack of windows wallet is amazing.

You guys should look into doing some research and learning how to compile for yourself, even if they release binaries so you can verify what you run is from the correct source. Provided you care about more than a quick-buck.

The condescension here is equally amazing.

In order for cryptocurrency (or any software) to be useful, it's necessary to have it usable without the prerequisite of a build environment. I bet you don't look over the source code of each app you install on your phone and compile it for yourself.

Fine, I'll hold your hand.

Windows 32-bit QT
https://mega.co.nz/#!tFgkkYCA!1ajUPH1m1iT8K80O2zLY-HW9gq4sdhg4EEhTokRX2cQ

please add the working dll

Yep, that was a linking error. Recompiling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

You guys should look into doing some research and learning how to compile for yourself, even if they release binaries so you can verify what you run is from the correct source. Provided you care about more than a quick-buck.

In order for cryptocurrency (or any software) to be useful, it's necessary to have it usable without the prerequisite of a build environment. I bet you don't look over the source code of each app you install on your phone and compile it for yourself.

Windows 32-bit QT

please add the working dll
legendary

Windows 32-bit QT

EDIT: broken for now, pending a fix
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
If someone want to sell his coins...
I WTB
PM me your offers.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
./comfigure get err:

./configure: line 4484: syntax error near unexpected token `pic-only'
./configure: line 4484: `LT_INIT(pic-only)'

PS: OS - Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS or SE Linux 6.5 the same Sad
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Funny guys. COMPILE WALLET FROM SOURCE. All working fine.
Don`t post shit posts about scam.

Not everyone here is a programmer. Some of us have never compiled anything. Why didn't you post a link? good time to mine right.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Dickhead! You should have waited for the win wallet. You have been around long enough to know that no windows wallet would kill your coin.

Dev instamining... prove us wrong by restarting the blockchain with a windows wallet and a countdown.

SCAM COIN!

Bit aggressive but sums it up 100%.

Have fun with the dumpfest dev. Not a single person who's mining now is looking to hold your coin.

Why go through all the work and then ruin your reputation and the coin?

The only way to go is a proper relaunch imo.

I just woke up.. waited for this guy to launch his semi ninja for days.. You are right too aggressive. I'm just tired of these scams.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Pages:
Jump to: