Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 2. (Read 59223 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hey guys, is there any road map that the team has offered? Not anything specific just what they hope to achieve this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hi all i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, developer members
Activity: 320
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
On my wallet on mining i`m having "No Suitable Inputs were Found"

We have observed this error when a user attempts to mine coins with a newly downloaded wallet. It could be that your coins are not yet mature enough to stake. In case you don't stake after 24 hours, these are the trouble shooting guidelines from our Discord channel.

1. Close and restart the wallet as a first step to attempt to trouble shoot. Make sure you select "unlock wallet for mining".

2. Increase the number of nodes connecting to the wallet. A user can add nodes to the Droxne.conf file which is found with the query string %appdata% on MS Windows. The most to date nodes are located at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26993655

3. Download a fresh blockchain and resync. Make a copy of your wallet.dat file from your existing wallet which is unable to sync and start with a fresh wallet from the github at https://github.com/droxdev/Wallet-Droxne . Make sure you copy all files including the three dlls. Copy and paste your original wallet.dat file into the new wallet application Droxne folder. Allow time for the blockchain to resync.

thank you alot  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

We have observed this error when a user attempts to mine coins with a newly downloaded wallet. It could be that your coins are not yet mature enough to stake. In case you don't stake after 24 hours, these are the trouble shooting guidelines from our Discord channel.

1. Close and restart the wallet as a first step to attempt to trouble shoot. Make sure you select "unlock wallet for mining".

2. Increase the number of nodes connecting to the wallet. A user can add nodes to the Droxne.conf file which is found with the query string %appdata% on MS Windows. The most to date nodes are located at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26993655

3. Download a fresh blockchain and resync. Make a copy of your wallet.dat file from your existing wallet which is unable to sync and start with a fresh wallet from the github at https://github.com/droxdev/Wallet-Droxne . Make sure you copy all files including the three dlls. Copy and paste your original wallet.dat file into the new wallet application Droxne folder. Allow time for the blockchain to resync.
Wallet is blocked at block 22351

Restart the wallet multiple times. Remove foreign virus software. Only Windows Defender. It works without problems.
Look in the AppData/Roaming folder for the file: blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat. These files get bigger during syncing. If so, syncronization works in the background.
Wallet is blocked at block 22351
Thanks to all supporters. Greetings from Germany.
We made some airdrops today to members of the Droxne community that have contributed to our ecosystem growth.

Alex Steffen - supported the Telegram channel  as a moderator, retweets/likes our messaging on Twitter

Billy Ocean - active on the Discord channel, contributed images that may be used for logos, banners, avatars, etc 

Thank you for your loyal support.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
@Islapodonkey.. You have failed at every attempt to stop our community from growing. At this point all your comments are doing is making more and more members join daily. So please by all means keep doing what your doing, we are all getting a good laugh at it at this point and growing bigger each day. I do give you props for keeping it up this long though, It takes some dedication to keep posting daily. I really appreciate the support you have given the coin and your continued effort that has made our community almost triple. Thank you @Islapdonkey!!!
Du brauchst etwas Gedult. Vielleicht 1-2 Tage. Die Münzen sind noch nicht reif. Es funktioniert ohne Probleme. Es ist besser etwas mehr Münzen zu kaufen. Vielleicht mehr als 100.000 Stück. Es macht viel mehr Spass. 40% sind 40%. Je Mehr Münzen in der Brieftasche desto mehr Erträge.

Google Translate:

You need some patience. Maybe 1-2 days. The coins are not ripe yet. It works without problems. It is better to buy a little more coins. Maybe more than 100,000 pieces. It is much more fun. 40% is 40%. The more coins in the wallet the more income.

Activity: 57
I have deleted all the database, re-download the wallet and sync again.

After 24h, nothing happen... All my others stake or masternode are ok

https://i.imgur.com/SkKU6NV.png

https://i.imgur.com/RVf85l0.png
Activity: 70
It is good that you have included several use cases in your website, many starting tokens doesn't have this and I struggle to understand why they even exist.
Es ist viel Vertrauen verloren gegangen weil der ursprüngliche Entwickler 95% der gesamten Menge verkauft hat. Das bewegte den Preis nach unten auf 10 Satoshi. Das ist lange her. Das neue Entwicklerteam leistet harte Arbeit. Es wird bald eine Roadmap und ein Whitepaper geben. Vertrauen wiederherzustellen ist ein langer und harter Weg. Ich gehe diesen Weg gemeinsam mit dem neuen Entwicklerteam und der immer grösser werdenden Community. Islapdonkey ist von Anfang an ein Hasser dieser Münze da er wahrscheinlich zu teuer gekauft hat. Jeder sollte selbst beurteilen.

Google translate:

A lot of trust has been lost because the original developer sold 95% of the total amount. That moved the price down to 10 Satoshi. That was long ago. The new developer team does a lot of hard work. There will soon be a roadmap and a whitepaper. Restoring trust is a long and hard road. I am taking this path together with the new development team and the growing community. Islapdonkey is from the beginning a hater of this coin because he probably bought too expensive. Everyone should judge for themselves.
Activity: 98
This coin has made some serious progress despite all the allegations.  I bought at $0.000980. Is the proof not in the numbers?
Activity: 98
do yourself a favor and scroll up. there is a devious reason why this acct keeps reposting a comment with unnecessary pics on how to open and keep a wallet open
bump

My dear Islapdonkey, is it wrong to profit from a scammers coin?
Activity: 57
I have delete the database and I sync again. I will tell you if it's ok.
Hi all,

No rewards since 25/12/2017 with more 10 000 DRXNE.

But I received before : 20/12 - 21/12 - 25/12

Any idea ?

If you did everything correctly according to my instructions, it works perfectly.

As you can see, I still received reward, sothe config was ok and I didn't change anything.

I did exactly everything according with your instructions.

I'm just asking if it's normal that I don't receive rewards since the december 25th?

http://www.evernote.com/l/AA6nildVBCJD87ykhcP2bHONw4mon_n0Eb4/

The reserve fund wallet and my personal wallet have been staking without any issues. There are several possible solutions

1. verify your internet connection is operational
2. verify you wallet is unlocked for staking "Unlock wallet for mining"
3. resync your blockchain starting from a fresh wallet, may need to add nodes to the Droxne.CONF file
4. accidentally deleted one of the three DLL file dependencies  
Pages:
Jump to: