Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 4. (Read 59223 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It exploded to like 11 cents for a bit and then kept dropping which it is right now, that seemed fishy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think in a matter of a time this is going to explode and going to be pumped strongly.

Better buy until it is cheap guys.

I have made my investment today and I am waiting for the strong run until my target!!!
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Hi, I bought this coin at .001 cent. Sold back enough to make my money back. Going to hold the rest because of all the drama going on here. The thread is a real soap opera! Never accidentally walked into something like this, usually was on the other side where I was truly invested and was screwed over by devs, fud, or the trading platform. So, I do know how it feels, but I'm sort of out of the loop on the details, could anyone sum up wtf is going on? Love you.

Just go thru this thread and all the information is detailed out with extensive proof. Take care. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24810549

Just saw a huge wall of text, bolded, mostly red. So I just sold, lol. Thanks!

Good luck to you all!
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
There has been exceptional volatility in Droxne prices of late with prices increasing 150%+ in the range of 50 to 200+ sats breaking out of an extended trading range in the 20 to 30 sat level. We have created a short narrative to introduce Droxne to new investors who may not be familiar with our platform and may have joined recently or are contemplating doing so.  

DROXNE [DRXNE] is a gaming blockchain and crypto currency designed for anyone playing or developing in the gaming business. Droxne is a hybrid Proof of Work/Proof of Stake coin with only PoS enabled at this time and stakes at 40% annually based on the Novacoin protocol with scalable 8MB block sizes for future growth. The Droxne coin was revitalized by a community takeover in September 2017 by a group of investors that saw potential in the assets of an abandoned blockchain including a robust wallet, an exchange listing at Cryptopia, fast transactions with 2 minute block times and a unique name that sounds like a drug. Games in development for the platform include variants of Mine Sweeper and Flappy Bird.      

Tips for New Investors
1. If possible follow or join us on any of our networks: FB, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Reddit
2. If possible stake your coins, this will strengthen the network and you will earn a staking return for your collateral
3. This is a community driven coin and we welcome investors expertise on SEO, social media, web development, data science, gaming app development or donations to support development.    
4. Bounties are available to help us build games and build strategic channels: Twitch. YouTube, etc
5. Crypto is very volatile, please allocate prudently and avoid betting your life savings on a startup coin  

https://www.instagram.com/droxnegaming/
https://twitter.com/DRXNEgaming
Activity: 218

Coin Supply total: 85.426.000 DRXNE
Cryptopia Wallets estimated: 25.000.000 DRXNE
In strong hands estimated: 40.000.000 DRXNE
Tradable amount in circulation: 20.000.000 DRXNE
Market capitalization based on the total supply:
Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 1.200.000 USD - 1.400.000 USD
Market capitalization based on the amount in circulation:
Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 300.000 USD - 400.000 USD
Cryptopia Listing value: 375.000 USD (5 millions DOT Coins)

wow impresive numbers ... Cryptopia Listing cost 375.000 USD?  Shocked
Activity: 369
Merit: 101

Calculation at 0.015 USD / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 1.200.000 USD - 1.400.000 USD
Calculation at 0.015 USD / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 300.000 USD - 400.000 USD

Based on the data, a price of 1000 Satoshi or 15-20 USD-Cents for Droxne is currently a fair price.

Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 1.200.000 USD - 1.400.000 USD
Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 300.000 USD - 400.000 USD

Activity: 29
Hi, I bought this coin at .001 cent. Sold back enough to make my money back. Going to hold the rest because of all the drama going on here. The thread is a real soap opera! Never accidentally walked into something like this, usually was on the other side where I was truly invested and was screwed over by devs, fud, or the trading platform. So, I do know how it feels, but I'm sort of out of the loop on the details, could anyone sum up wtf is going on? Love you.

as i know there is a new dev took over the project,,yes there is so many drama going in this project becaus old dev turn out is a scamer..new dev come took over the project and yes there is stil some one call new dev is a scamer,,i did see some project they said its scam but it turn out the project is real and it going stronger,,so im like you take risk invest in the project,,im willing to take a risk because crypto is always a risk investment,,so i hope we will all going to  moon,,
Activity: 243
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
We received this message from BarterDEX. If anyone on this BCT thread has experience integrating currencies onto a decentralized exchange, please let us know and we would be happy to compensate you with a bounty.  This would be second exchange and would help the liquidity of our coin.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Supernet
Local Time: December 17, 2017 3:10 PM
UTC Time: December 17, 2017 8:10 PM
To: Max Monroe <[email protected]>

Hi Max Monroe,

Thank you for taking the time to fill in our form.
BarterDEX is an decentralised exchange, and because it runs on atomic swaps, it requires certain API calls.
At this moment I did not see either a Bip65 nor a gettxout, both are required for the swaps.
As soon as you implement them we would be happy to ad your coin to our exchange.
Have a nice day!

I love DROXNE Kiss 22 Conections to my Windows qt-Wallet.
Very stable network. I like the development.
I like the new developer team. You have my full confidence. Smiley

Activity: 29
this coin stil alive and going strong this past few day..im decided get in the train,,dont know its going to moon or not,,but good luck dev and your team,,,

When Mac Wallet available.?and window wallet need to be redone,,
These are action items that need owners so that we can continuing growing the Droxne ecosystem (copied from our Discord). These items include

1. create Youtube channel - owner TBD, need multiple owners here
2. create Vimeo channel - owner TBD
3. create vk.com channel - owner TBD
4. test and vet the Linux wallet - owner TBD
5. test and vet the Raspberry Pi wallet - owner kis6um, may need a second owner
6. tweets and retweets of Droxne on Twitter - applies to entire community  

We have started a presence on Twitch. Please see a Droxne supporters page. https://www.twitch.tv/hatsunemichu/

Any community members interested with the exceptions of trolls who are obviously unwelcome, please connect with us on our Discord channel.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Recently, there have been many tokens and coins delisted from Cryptopia. This was due to the fact that, after launch, the development got stack, developers were not able to deliver, only wallet and webpage updated. I think this is the path for Droxne is following at the moment. Lots of good words, lots of money stolen, no real future.
For example I being a player "game H1z1", how can I use the token in the game or how will I win playing?

We are in the process of integrating Droxne as the in game currency for our own proprietary games. Two of the games we have in progress are Droxne versions of Mine Sweeper and Flappy Bird.

I wish the crypto community a happy and prosperous 2018.   Shocked  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
For example I being a player "game H1z1", how can I use the token in the game or how will I win playing?
Activity: 200
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.  Wink
Activity: 30
https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/comments/7kse9o/task_defend_me_on_bitcointalk_for_15/

If you follow the link you will see that @Islapdonkey is literally offering people 15 bucks to come troll this thread with him

Such troll Much wow.
Pages:
Jump to: