Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 7. (Read 59223 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
The constant fud from @Islapdonkey convinced me to invest more and increase my positions in Drxne.  Smiley

I feel pity for this guy and his personal vendetta against this project... he really seems like someone with serious issues. Embarrassed    I know my words will surely trigger him right now at replying me and that I should just ignore him, but hey : it's fun to trigger him and to see someone that don't know "how to play" and simply doesn't fit in crypto. Most probably it's someone that borrowed money to gamble in crypto and got huge losses by not having the required skills and risk management for trading. Crypto is surely not for everyone and Islapdonkey is the perfect demonstration...

Everything is clear and transparent and the dev team is always available on the Discord chat. Can't wait to see what's coming up for Drxne!
addnode =180.164.194.237
addnode =218.98.33.14
addnode =68.0.107.144  
addnode =142.161.218.131  
addnode =84.163.29.149  
addnode =23.233.11.249  
addnode =79.238.232.213  
addnode =46.59.216.51  
addnode =85.72.78.63  
addnode =184.164.129.202  
addnode =219.138.73.210  
addnode =83.44.208.138  
addnode =174.31.8.141
addnode =93.113.101.189  
addnode =212.43.80.18  
addnode =90.148.67.72  
addnode =116.107.154.61  
addnode =1.53.144.46  
addnode =93.103.221.79  
addnode =106.69.67.165  
addnode =58.6.196.155  
addnode =171.232.236.16  
addnode =87.236.225.219  
addnode =74.76.228.240  
addnode =2.51.33.202  
addnode =31.53.69.110  
addnode =79.146.198.28  
addnode =111.68.53.51  
addnode =79.238.231.171  
addnode =79.238.232.206  
addnode =58.6.222.216  
addnode =67.5.119.158  
addnode =106.69.83.123  
addnode =106.69.87.77  
addnode =194.135.84.154  
addnode =79.21.21.203  
addnode =82.242.177.204  
addnode =107.207.147.147  
addnode =105.112.24.34  
addnode =116.100.253.61  
addnode =185.65.53.208  
addnode =58.6.215.200  
addnode =179.99.105.223  
addnode =92.75.238.174  
addnode =58.6.199.232  
addnode =58.6.215.227  
addnode =65.33.192.88  
addnode =54.175.28.163  
addnode =104.162.206.79  
addnode =174.116.5.90  
addnode =189.150.23.200  
addnode =45.55.89.248  
addnode =81.197.80.191  
addnode =142.213.37.9  
addnode =49.36.1.95  
addnode =217.251.7.41  
addnode =157.49.6.109  
addnode =2.49.104.250  
addnode =62.165.139.35  
addnode =212.34.248.234  
addnode =58.6.218.17  
addnode =84.139.127.149
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
 Cheesy ; Nice coin whit a bright future! GOOD LUCK whit this nice project
I predict 350 sat to the end of a year
Droxne has a new developer team.
All coins are distributed to the community.
All coins that do not "staking" are on Cryptopia.
A listing on Cryptopia costs 5 BTC.
The Droxne Wallet works perfectly.
Over 10 connections to the Windows qt-Wallet.
Listing on CMC (Coinmarketcap)
40% POS per year
2x Block Explorer online.
no colliding blocks when staking.
No problems with deposits and withdrawals.
Stable Blockchain.
Stable wallet.
Everything works better than many other coins.
Market capitalization very low below $ 500,000
Good logo.
Discord chat.
German Chat.
Vietnamese Chat.
Big community.
Great website.
Droxne is severely undervalued.
Only 84,500,000 coins.

German:

Droxne hat ein neues Entwicklerteam.
Alle Münzen sind an die Gemeinschaft verteilt.
Alle Münzen, die nicht "staken", sind auf Cryptopia.
Eine listung auf Cryptopia kostet ca. 80.000 USD
Das Droxne Wallet funktioniert perfekt.
Über 10 Verbindungen zum Windows qt-Wallet.
Listing auf CMC (Coinmarketcap)
40% POS pro Jahr
2x Block Explorer online.
keine kollidierenden Blöcke beim Staking.
Keine Probleme mit Ein- und Auszahlungen.
Stabile Blockchain.
Stabile Brieftasche.
Alles funktioniert besser als viele andere Münzen.
Marktkapitalisierung sehr niedrig um $ 500.000
Gutes Logo.
Discord-Chat.
Deutsch Chat.
Vietnamesischer Chat.
Große Gemeinschaft.
Tolle Webseite.
Droxne wird stark unterbewertet.
Nur 84.500.000 Münzen.
Activity: 30
For those who feed into @Islapdonkey scam and constant trolling/fudding of this thread please be aware that he is a known con artist. He has been caught several times and also trolls/fudds other threads just like this. He is most likely doing so to get the price of the coin will drop so he can buy in. Please do your own research before falling for trolls/fudd. The DROXNE team is highly active in their discord channel and are more than willing to sit and chat with you about any concerns you may have. Since I found out about DROXNE they have been nothing but open and honest about who they are and how they took over development of this coin. @Islapdonkey seems to be a former investor to the coin before the take over who is holding a grudge against all the wrong people and trying to see them fail. But i assure you the DROXNE team does not feed into his tactics nor are they worried about them. DROXNE team has my full confidence in their ability to meet all roadmap layouts, and keep the community highly informed with whats going on. So again please to not feed into the troll @Islapdonkey and if you have any question please join the discord and talk to the community/devs first hand.

Beware, Islapdonkey is a scammer!!! Do not trade with him or trust him.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24332437
He is an escrow scammer along with danos, another amazon gift card scammer!

He will try to fake an escrow e-mail with you, so do not send anything first! I repeat do not send anything first!

He will fake the escrow and ask you to send Semux to his own address first! I repeat this is a scam!

He has also scammed many other users, not limited to

Islapdonkey Stole my ID Card and is using it to defraud others
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24322303

Islapdonkey, joosep, and his other alt accounts BLACKMAILING and EXTORTION
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2381533

Danos and Islapdonkey the escrow scammer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/danos-and-islapdonkey-the-escrow-scammer-2381295

Monbux’s Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.380

Danos scammer with proof
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/danos-islapdonkey-egbunikecgmailcom-sm3lg3zgmailcom-antikonti-proof-2387290

Activity: 6
Nice! It would become a huge project with gaming on the blockchain. I will put an eye on this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What does DRXNE stand for???
Activity: 350
@Islapdonkey

you're boring the community. Fuck you ...

Thank you for that insult, but run along and tell them to provide that proof that i tried to extort convery, and while you at it, tell them to provide a detailed proof on how they intend to protect new investors from convery dumping the coin back to 3 sat.

Oh! dont tell me convery owns no more coin, cos your master coincollector was caught asking him to contribute coins to their dev fund. And by the way aren't you the random acct that convery choose to dump 725k coins to at a rate of 109 sat when the coin was trading comfortably around 1500 sat back in august. Well, by staying active on this thread, am just keeping the promise i made on that fateful day.

So yeah run along and tell them to provide the proof that i tried to extort convery, and we can go from there. thanks.

Everyone likely has you on ignore by now and for good reason. Keep crying into the abyss, no one cares and no one can even see your posts.

Hello @Vahnt thank you for supporting Droxne coin. We had a nice rally today with the price increasing from 22 sats to 40+ sats. This is a most pleasant and unexpected Christmas gift. Investors are recognizing that we are undervalued. Have you joined our Discord channel?
Activity: 49
@Islapdonkey

Thank you for that insult, but run along and tell them to provide that proof that i tried to extort convery, and while you at it, tell them to provide a detailed proof on how they intend to protect new investors from convery dumping the coin back to 3 sat.

Oh! dont tell me convery owns no more coin, cos your master coincollector was caught asking him to contribute coins to their dev fund. And by the way aren't you the random acct that convery choose to dump 725k coins to at a rate of 109 sat when the coin was trading comfortably around 1500 sat back in august. Well, by staying active on this thread, am just keeping the promise i made on that fateful day.

So yeah run along and tell them to provide the proof that i tried to extort convery, and we can go from there. thanks.

Everyone likely has you on ignore by now and for good reason. Keep crying into the abyss, no one cares and no one can even see your posts.
Thanks alot. We had a nice Christmas. We wish you all a nice Christmas-time and a happy year in 2018.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Christmas time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
@Islapdonkey

Yes, I have bought the coins and they are still in my possession.
And now? What do you want from me?? Everything is correct...
And I continue to buy coins under 20 Satoshi. I buy all coins under 20 Satoshi. Because Droxne has a future and the new team has my confidence.

DROXNE Staking !!!

Blockchain works perfect ...

@Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
A new ANN THREAD has been created by the DROXNE team to be better moderated and updated by some community members as well as lead devs. Please begin to follow the thread at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2640458.new#new for future updates and posts. As always please join the discord channel at this link https://discord.gg/RCMqw9u and become part of the ever growing community that is DROXNE. We need all the help that everyone is willing to bring to the table to get the ball really rolling on this project. Together we can make something great from this and be apart of an amazing community! So please join the discord and come chat with us there, ask any questions or concerns you may have there, do not rely on the ANN for everything you read. Thank you all and have a wonderful and safe holiday!!!

regardless of how many thread you create, i will always be present on each one and even if we have to play tag i.e i post, you delete, i repost, then so be it. i do that with several scam threads on a daily basis. anyway, till you guys show a proof that i tried to extort convery and also provide a good reason for hyping a coin from a known scammer, then i will never drop this issue. so have fun trying to hide from the truth.
Activity: 434
A new ANN THREAD has been created by the DROXNE team to be better moderated and updated by some community members as well as lead devs. Please begin to follow the thread at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2640358.new#new for future updates and posts. As always please join the discord channel at this link https://discord.gg/RCMqw9u and become part of the ever growing community that is DROXNE. We need all the help that everyone is willing to bring to the table to get the ball really rolling on this project. Together we can make something great from this and be apart of an amazing community! So please join the discord and come chat with us there, ask any questions or concerns you may have there, do not rely on the ANN for everything you read. Thank you all and have a wonderful and safe holiday!!!

Huh, why so? This one is perfect.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I have been looking into this project, the team is active. Looks like it will have a future.
Yes, although there are some Fucker trying to sabotage our project, but we are still working to bring out the game.

Provide the proof that the fucker tried to extort you and also provide proof that everything the fucker has been posting is a lie. Then ppl won't care about the fucker comment anymore. Just provide proofs to back your claim
Activity: 434
I have been looking into this project, the team is active. Looks like it will have a future.
Yes, although there are some Fucker trying to sabotage our project, but we are still working to bring out the game.

Nothing to worry about, just follow your project and deliver results, people can say what they want but if you show that you working on it you are in a win win situation.
Activity: 350
Droxne Investor Update - December 24, 2017

1. The most important message in this letter is to encourage the community to use Droxne for transactions. In cases where you may have used Dogecoin or Reddcoin, please consider using Droxne. Coins need to be used for commerce in order to grow and build adoption. Simply hoarding the coins will not do. The value of a coin is directly proportional to a coin's number of transactions and number of holders.

2. We are in conversations with two game developers. One is a New Jersey based iOS devloper who is entertaining building poker and blackjack games for us. The second is a Texas based Android developer who is interested in deploying building games with a web browser and working on the Droxne API. Mr. X is also working on a prototype Flappy Drox game.  

3. Bounties are on offer with payments in Droxne and BTC on the first page of the ANN. We look forward to hearing from the community and welcome proposals for ideas not on our bounty list. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndrxnedroxne-gaming-on-the-blockchain-airdroppos-2049978.

4. Media platforms which are targeted for the future development include Medium, Youtube, Vimeo, vk.com, Steemit, Steam and Twitch. Volunteers to help with social media would be helpful and in particular Steam and Twitch which are well known gaming communities. Our Twitter website is up to 165 followers and traffic continues to build. Please follow us at https://twitter.com/DRXNEgaming and consider retweeeting our tweets. We have deployed an Instagram site, please follow us at https://www.instagram.com/droxnegaming/.

5. Proof of stake difficulty is 1.9719 which is a small decrease from previous weeks at 2.09532  The price is currently 20 sats (bid side quote) and a fiat price of $0.002830 for a market cap of $181K. Unlike many high interest rate staking coins (808, Inflationcoin, Embercoin) which are presently in death spirals, we have been able to survive and the market cap has been growing.      

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/RCMqw9u
Donation addresses: http://droxne.net/resources.html

On behalf of the Droxne dev team, we wish the crypto community a happy holiday season with your families and prosperous 2018. Thank you for the support.
Pages:
Jump to: