Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 38. (Read 59253 times)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Yeah,

The stake rate is perfect and honestly doesnt need to be changed.

With the amount of coins out now, and the current price, then its a steal..

Im looking to buy some at 650 sat.
I need around 12500 DROXNE.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
What do you talking about?  Cheesy
Do you mean buy drxne (without minting) from market is more profitable than minting (mint need to owned/ buy from market)?
You know in order to minting we need to buy from market too right?  Grin
Now can you see what's wrong with your statement?  Tongue
I think that's really not smart decision if you buy it, hold it without minting it
I mean that he is talking about who received free coins with airdrop. At least 1000 coins are necessary for a good daily stake. Anyway, a lot of people sold their DRXNE for about 3k satoshi at the beginning, so the actual price is too low I think and It's the time to buy..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

Finally i mint 1,144 DROXNE. I know is not much but the mint working

hi, how many days did u leave u wallet there in order to mint? its been 11 days I leave my wallet and still there is no stake happening..

I leave it open 12+13 hours. I shut down pc when i sleep so was a break of 8-9hours between

i think buy DROXNE from market is more profitable then mint ..

What do you talking about?  Cheesy
Do you mean buy drxne (without minting) from market is more profitable than minting (mint need to owned/ buy from market)?
You know in order to minting we need to buy from market too right?  Grin
Now can you see what's wrong with your statement?  Tongue
I think that's really not smart decision if you buy it, hold it without minting it
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

hi, how many days did u leave u wallet there in order to mint? its been 11 days I leave my wallet and still there is no stake happening..

I leave it open 12+13 hours. I shut down pc when i sleep so was a break of 8-9hours between

It all depends on what equipment you have .. By mining some coins you can earn even doing it on a laptop Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yestoday ,some dump more value ,i buy some when price crash.

Congratulations!!!  smart boy ,  i missed the crash time ,but it is also very cheap now
Activity: 376
yestoday ,some dump more value ,i buy some when price crash.
Activity: 97
i see DROXNE on cryptopia
i think price droxne is very cheap to buy, i just buy some drx to long term, i belive this coin will be moon in few day:)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Don't see Dev replying nowadays... I would really appreciate if he can come up with reply as to what is going on with the project & if there is any update on the Games they were working on..

The Dev said in the slack, that he is busy with developing games.
I hope we see some games in the next weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
already sent PM done
waiting received

received what?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
airdrop is over long ago

try to encrypt your wallet ,
and then "unlock wallet for mining"
setting > wallet security > unlock wallet for mining
Activity: 112
already sent PM done
waiting received
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Hello, is the airdrop over, or is it possible still to join?
cheers

airdrop is over. But if you want to get coins, you could buy at Cryptopia and I think the current price is so really cheap you could regret it if you don't buy now Wink

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Hi, I think that your coins have reached maximum probability, try to see if there is a red line on your transaction in Minting section, or try to resend to yourself your coins. You will solve after that.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
cheers

The airdrop is over and no future ones planned atm. But there will be bounties still
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
cheers
Activity: 216
Very good, all questions are always answered well thanks his aidrop, and we wait for more info.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
It looks like this game is good interesting and challenging I will follow this airdrop and so on, hopefully develop better.  my eth ;0xC1fAd1519f2fF21c1c82F0a6c3F28b2A4589E407

Lol, the kind word is appreciated, but it seem like you didn't even bother perusing the thread. There is no game yet and the airdrop been over.
Activity: 336
It looks like this game is good interesting and challenging I will follow this airdrop and so on, hopefully develop better.  my eth ;0xC1fAd1519f2fF21c1c82F0a6c3F28b2A4589E407
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Dev was on Slack today. He is working on games. he also has a day job and other commitments so we just have to be patient. The coin is off to a great start, steady wins the race!
Pages:
Jump to: