Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 39. (Read 59253 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration

Finally i mint 1,144 DROXNE. I know is not much but the mint working

hi, how many days did u leave u wallet there in order to mint? its been 11 days I leave my wallet and still there is no stake happening..
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Hello dev, when are the scheduled games listed?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

Looks like PoS is working @pi's...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009

FInally i mint 1,44 DROXNE. I know is not much but the mint working
Yes, minting is working, I'm glad to see that. I have minted 10 coins in total atm, and waiting mint of today, are not too much at the moment, but can be a lot in the future! Stake and stake
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Buchi, I can't really help you with the problem but having a pi myself I know that software must be made specifically for the ARM processor it has. Maybe that's the issue here.

THX, so hope on a answer from the Dev or an update... ;-)

regards
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Don't see Dev replying nowadays... I would really appreciate if he can come up with reply as to what is going on with the project & if there is any update on the Games they were working on..

I would assume it's because he's busy working on the games. I think he mentioned a few pages back that he would start working on them in a few days
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Don't see Dev replying nowadays... I would really appreciate if he can come up with reply as to what is going on with the project & if there is any update on the Games they were working on..
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Buchi, I can't really help you with the problem but having a pi myself I know that software must be made specifically for the ARM processor it has. Maybe that's the issue here.
legendary
good day,

i will install the Wallet from Github on my Pi, but i have after this:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd /home/pi
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ git clone https://github.com/droxdev/Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:13:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                      ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:2703: recipe for target 'build/qrcodedialog.o' failed
make: *** [build/qrcodedialog.o] Error 1

Anyone have an idea?

THX

I guess you are missing this:

Code:
sudo apt-get install qrencode libqrencode-dev

OK THX, so compile the Pi finished, but i can't start the "./Droxne-qt"Huh

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

Then by the start about Thightserver: Segmentation fault???

Its hard to tell the reason without looking into the issue on your server...
First of all, as far as I know, it makes no sense to specify datadir inside the configuration, because the configuration file itself is located in tat datadir. Try to remove that line.
If that doesn't help, you have to use the "strace" command to maybe find the reason of crash.

THX for your answer, i don't read that anyone have run the Droxne Wallat at a Pi (ma Pi was a New Installation), so i hope for a fixed Wallet in the near future 😉😊

Thx
Activity: 176
I am trying to open my wallet but I get the error message "Error loading block data base".

Anyone else getting this error? I have no idea how to fix it.

Please, can anyone help with this error that I am getting. I have no idea what happened to the block data base.

I think blockchain is corrupt
Try aborting then restarting your computer or save wallet.dat delete the folder DROXNE and re upload new blockchain

How and where do I upload the new blockchain? I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing that? Thanks.
go to user/appdata/roaming/droxne, delete all but wallet.dat and start your droxne wallet. Or caopy wallet.dat, delete droxne folder, start droxne wallet, close it, paste wallet.dat into droxne folder and start wallet again

Thanks kraterion, I deleted everything in user/appdata/roaming/droxne except for the wallet.dat file and it worked. I really appreciate it!

Now if I can just figure out to start earning some staking. Do we need to send the coins back to ourselves in order to start staking?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I am trying to open my wallet but I get the error message "Error loading block data base".

Please, can anyone help with this error that I am getting. I have no idea what happened to the block data base.

Try aborting then restarting your computer or save wallet.dat delete the folder DROXNE and re upload new blockchain

How and where do I upload the new blockchain? I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing that? Thanks.
go to user/appdata/roaming/droxne, delete all but wallet.dat and start your droxne wallet. Or caopy wallet.dat, delete droxne folder, start droxne wallet, close it, paste wallet.dat into droxne folder and start wallet again
Activity: 176

Activity: 720
Merit: 271
good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:13:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                      ^
compilation terminated.

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Code:

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

First of all, as far as I know, it makes no sense to specify datadir inside the configuration, because the configuration file itself is located in tat datadir. Try to remove that line.
If that doesn't help, you have to use the "strace" command to maybe find the reason of crash.

hey guys, what's the actual pos reward and time for staking with 1000 coins?
legendary
The splitted coins will start rematuring immediately after the staking/splitting, exactly the same way as if they didn't split. I personally don't bother re-sending the entire amount, because
1. It takes time from me - I have to follow that wallet, to resend the amount right after the stake
2. If I resend it a bit late (for example 5 hours after the stake), I will lose those 5 hours: as soon as you re-send the coins, they start maturing from the scratch

The wallet should combine your coins at some point, or just stop splitting further; they will not be splitted infinitely.
Hi, thank you for your answer. So you advice to take coins in wallet and don't resend them to yourself. I'll do it and wait every time their split.

thanks for everyone who helping me to sycn my wallet, now everything is well thank you all
Yeah, nice to see that! Enjoy with DRXNE
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
thanks for everyone who helping me to sycn my wallet, now everything is well thank you all
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

#include
                      ^
compilation terminated.

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Code:

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
My coins are splitting as well. Not sure if that's going to have an effect on anything. Does anyone know?

That's completely normal. If coins are staking too often (typically the threshold is 1 day), the inputs are considered to be too big, and are being automatically split by your wallet, so network could regularly produce the needed amount of blocks, and this be more healthy.

This will not affect your staking amount in any way, you will just stake more often, but in smaller portions.

If the coin is coded correctly, you do not need to do anything, your inputs will split and combine automatically, to reflect the condition on the chain and current network staking weight.

Hi, I have a little question for you. Do coins to remature after a split? I'm curious to know if it's a good idea resend entire amount to myself or not, or is better to take splitted amount. Thank you

The splitted coins will start rematuring immediately after the staking/splitting, exactly the same way as if they didn't split. I personally don't bother re-sending the entire amount, because
1. It takes time from me - I have to follow that wallet, to resend the amount right after the stake
2. If I resend it a bit late (for example 5 hours after the stake), I will lose those 5 hours: as soon as you re-send the coins, they start maturing from the scratch

The wallet should combine your coins at some point, or just stop splitting further; they will not be splitted infinitely.
legendary
good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

#include
                      ^
compilation terminated.

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Code:

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

legendary
is stuck in 803 block remain, I wait for the wallet sycn more than 2 hours. I ve done to delete the log , but the problem still the same
Have you tried to delete blockchain files? I think that can solve your problem. Do a backup of your file and of your wallet file too first, after that try to delete them and re-open your wallet, you'll resync your chain with no problems.
Pages:
Jump to: